PDA

View Full Version : New pic

InvisibleTS
03-12-2006, 02:16 AM
Getting ready to head out tonight and thought I'd snap a quick pic (although I'm still getting ready) and thought I'd share...

http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3a1pc.jpg

Really need someone to take a full body pic for me. Thinking of taking my camera with me tonight, but then it's just another thing I have to worry about.

Felicia Katt
03-12-2006, 03:18 AM
looking good girl! bring your camera, and ask someone to take your pic for you. people love to take pictures of pretty girls :)

FK

BeardedOne
03-12-2006, 03:21 AM
Cool pic, Angela, and have a good night out! :D

InvisibleTS
03-12-2006, 04:01 PM
Thank you kindly Felicia and Bearded One :)

Had a really good time last night, the best I've had in a while. So much more fun when you are with other people. Unfortunatly one guy I was hoping would be there never showed up. I had always read/heard that hormones would lower my tolerance to alcohol but just like I thought I could avoid the mood swings because I'm so calm and composed usually, I thought that it wouldn't have that much of an affect on my alcohol tolerance either. Anyways, I only had 2 beers last night and can't believe how much they got to me, lol. I blame it on adding progesterone to my regimine this week. What's strange to me is how much much more I drank last weekend of Margaritas, Martinis, and Blood Marys (oh my! plus a White Russian) and I didn't feel that much more drunk than I would say I did last night. Dunno how that would've affected me last night if that is what I drank, but sure it wouldn't have been good. Just an observation I made.

Ecstatic
03-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Angela, if you're ever in my neck of the woods (eastern Mass), I'd be happy to take some photos for you.

FriendlyFriend
03-19-2006, 04:21 AM
Doesn't your camera have a self timer on it so you can focus, push the button and then go run and get in the picture? I can't think of a single digital camera that does not . . .

BeardedOne
03-19-2006, 04:35 AM
Nice new pics, Angela. Especially the first of the two. But I am somewhat biased as in it you look scary-much like an old GGGF of mine from highschool.

:shock:

deebo
03-19-2006, 07:55 AM
hmm not bad

Felicia Katt
03-19-2006, 08:00 AM
looking better and better all the time Sis.

FK