PDA

View Full Version : I'm losing my taste for pussy is this normal??

txsam
06-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Lol, I know this sounds weird, but it seems that I get turned on less and less by female genitalia... I guess its from my near exclusivity in choosing pre-op transgendered intimate partners. My question is this:

1. Is this typical?
2. Will my extreme love of pussy "grow back"?
3. Is this a low testosterone issue, etc.?

I welcome all opinions and advice, and will gracefully butt all jokes lol.

Tiffany Starr
06-16-2012, 09:49 AM
I doubt it has anything to do with your testosterone. Everyone is different. Maybe you just find pre-op transsexuals more attractive or like penis more than vagina. Either way I don't see this as a problem since Tgirls are hot :-)

My guess is you still like vagina but just not as much.

natina
06-16-2012, 10:02 AM
do you like INVERTED PENIS? you know POST OP TRANSSEXUALs VAGINA'S.

txsam
06-16-2012, 10:04 AM
do you like INVERTED PENIS? you know POST OP TRANSSEXUALs VAGINA'S.

Can't say, I've never had the pleasure of being acquainted with a post-op girl:/

oifarang
06-16-2012, 10:38 AM
It just means that you are accepting the fact that you are a proper bender.

mac.B
06-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Lol, I know this sounds weird, but it seems that I get turned on less and less by female genitalia... I guess its from my near exclusivity in choosing pre-op transgendered intimate partners. My question is this:

1. Is this typical?
2. Will my extreme love of pussy "grow back"?
3. Is this a low testosterone issue, etc.?

I welcome all opinions and advice, and will gracefully butt all jokes lol.

Leave the trannys alone. Go to the clubs and meet women. Get real pussy and you'll be reminded of how straight you are. Thuis tranny shit is no joke so you can forget how good real chicks are...

txsam
06-16-2012, 11:29 AM
does- and if so, how does- post-op vagina differ from gg vagina?

p.s. I was pre-med in college so I understand the biology; just wondering about the... ya know... sex part?

mac.B
06-16-2012, 11:48 AM
does- and if so, how does- post-op vagina differ from gg vagina?

p.s. I was pre-med in college so I understand the biology; just wondering about the... ya know... sex part?

The psychology. You know she was born a girl vs. the post-op.

giovanni_hotel
06-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Your preferences are changing, many of us are already there.
For instance in my case if a TG and a GG are equal in all ways except one, the tgirl is winning.

TGs get my dick harder faster than GGs for a while now. It's not either/or, I just find one more appealing overall.

ELSAPO
06-16-2012, 03:31 PM
Dude I love to eat pussy man!! then transition to the girls a hole! that shit is hot!! Trannys are a separate thing. To me the hottest trannys are the ones that look like GG!! Hence the pussy factor!

Ryz
06-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Perhaps you've just preferred penis all along, young grasshopper.

jm813
06-16-2012, 11:10 PM
Once you sleep with enough Tgirls you become gay

bluesoul
06-17-2012, 12:04 AM
you know, if you asked this same question on the huffington post, it would be filed under the gay section.

Merkurie
06-17-2012, 12:42 AM
Have you tried Indian?

txsam
06-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Once you sleep with enough Tgirls you become gay

lol, no people are born that way:p I could never find masculinity attractive. :puke
Furthermore, TG women are not men so to be attracted to one is not to be(come) gay :2cent

Have you tried Indian?

Huh??

Your preferences are changing, many of us are already there.
For instance in my case if a TG and a GG are equal in all ways except one, the tgirl is winning.

TGs get my dick harder faster than GGs for a while now. It's not either/or, I just find one more appealing overall.

I know man, my dick is obsessed with TG women:)

The psychology. You know she was born a girl vs. the post-op.

:banghead :smh

Dude I love to eat pussy man!! then transition to the girls a hole! that shit is hot!! Trannys are a separate thing. To me the hottest trannys are the ones that look like GG!! Hence the pussy factor!

Yes, the more passable body the better- except between her legs. But, as I said, I've never been with a post-op TG woman, sooo...

Perhaps you've just preferred penis all along, young grasshopper.

Perhaps so, Master. I did start my quest for fair-est sex at a young age. :praying:

robertlouis
06-17-2012, 03:08 AM
It just means that you are accepting the fact that you are a proper bender.

That may require translating for our colonial cousins lol.

oifarang
06-17-2012, 11:28 AM
That may require translating for our colonial cousins lol.

Ok just for them- You are finally accepting the fact that you are 100% ginger beer.

Lovecox
06-18-2012, 06:04 AM
Once you go cock you never go bock! Er ... I mean ... aw fuck it!
Anyway, I thought I had lost my taste for pussay too until a couple weeks ago. I hadn't had pussy in about a year and I thought I only wanted the cock. Well, it was really nice! Now pussshay seems as exotic as cock used to! A truly unexpected development. My advice is just go with whatever feels right.

LeatherTGirlLover
06-18-2012, 06:14 AM
Yep happened with me mate, ain't been with a GG now for about 4 years...and before anyone says it it's not down to the fact i'm an ugly fucker lol

Just doesn't do it for me anymore.

txsam
06-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Once you go cock you never go bock!

Is that you Governator!? lol

loveboof
06-18-2012, 07:23 PM
it seems that I get turned on less and less by female genitalia...

Are you sure?
http://oopsgallery.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Excited-bitch-posing-her-ass-out-and-seductive-posture-seductive-girls-lusty-ass-doggy-boobs-shaved-slit-cunt-clean-pussy-tasty-muff-nude-art.jpg

Drizzy
06-18-2012, 07:31 PM
I get turned on less by pics of women, when it comes to pics and Vids I prefer transwomen. In real life nothings changed I still get turned on the same seeing, eating And being inside pussy.

It's normal you just developed a preference for Tgirls dick over a girls pussy

giovanni_hotel
06-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Yes.

http://www.tschatter.com/picture.php?albumid=131&pictureid=1749

top4bigbutt
06-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Are you sure?
http://oopsgallery.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Excited-bitch-posing-her-ass-out-and-seductive-posture-seductive-girls-lusty-ass-doggy-boobs-shaved-slit-cunt-clean-pussy-tasty-muff-nude-art.jpg

well if this doesn't turn you on anymore...you are playing in a different league my friend, just don't worry,enjoy what make you happy

giovanni_hotel
06-18-2012, 08:00 PM
Losing one's taste for something doesn't mean you don't like it anymore. You just like it less.

That's a weak photo to post as an example of a hot GG anyway. SHe's a scrawny chick with the pussy of a 12 year old. Nothing really sexually provocative about that pose IMO.

smoothboi
06-18-2012, 10:51 PM
Fortunately, we don't have to choose just one or the other. If I had the freedom to choose, right now I want to date a t-girl. I haven't had too much interest in pussy for a while anyway. Maybe it turns out that I'll only be interested in t-girls. But I'm certainly not going to turn down a hot gg if she's interested in me either.

I don't think it's any big deal if you're not as interested in pussy as you were in the past. It might change. Or not. No worries.

loveboof
06-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Nothing really sexually provocative about that pose IMO.

And what a ridiculous opinion that is!

Head down arse up, girl staring back at you over her shoulder, coquettishly fingering her open mouth, with legs spread, naked, on a bed...

Yeah, maybe you're right - nothing sexually provocative about that pose!?

lol

glamlove
06-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Yes, completely normal ;-) You are just transitioning to a certain taste, a great one

bmvt946
06-19-2012, 05:54 AM
Go to D.R. or Costa Rica for 4 days fuck as much as you can. then make a decision.

ELSAPO
06-19-2012, 03:23 PM
I am hooking up with a lil costa rican chick by my apartment complex! she can fuck like a champ!!! pussy is the greatest invention!