PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here shoot Pool(Billards)?

soul4real
06-15-2012, 11:37 PM
Anybody shoot as a hobby outside the obvious? lol

I shoot APA and BCA ranked a 6 in each.. anyone else?

any ladies.. very sexy

Feel free to upload pics or vids of ladies looking sexy on pool tables.. that never hurts ;)

Wendy Summers
06-16-2012, 02:22 AM
Anybody shoot as a hobby outside the obvious? lol

I shoot APA and BCA ranked a 6 in each.. anyone else?

any ladies.. very sexy

Feel free to upload pics or vids of ladies looking sexy on pool tables.. that never hurts ;)

I shoot as a hobby, not league -- although I was asked to join the league team at my local dive bar.

lifeisfiction
06-16-2012, 02:30 AM
I shoot as a hobby, not league -- although I was asked to join the league team at my local dive bar.

You might be the next Alison Fisher, Karen Corr or Ga Young Kim.

djlindy
06-16-2012, 03:39 AM
APA 6 here

Quiet Reflections
06-16-2012, 04:28 PM
I don't play in leagues either but I will take on anybody with a high skill level for cash anyday.

Wendy Summers
06-16-2012, 05:13 PM
You might be the next Alison Fisher, Karen Corr or Ga Young Kim.

Nope... I'm not that good. I'm better than the average bar player but I still need a lot of luck to ever beat anyone truly good.

stan.smith
06-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Love to shoot pool, don't play for a league or anything but been shooting pool since i was thirteen. I rem stealing money from my mom's purse just to go shoot. Sshhh don't tell her though!!

Daniel LaRusso
06-17-2012, 01:43 AM
I always wondered why Snooker isn't played AT ALL in the U.S. Okay, there may be a minute number of places and people that play Snooker, but by and large the game is unknown.

Canada has produced a few pros but even there the accessibility is extremely limited.

It's strange because Pool in America is very popular. Many bars have a table or two and virtually everyone has played at one time or another and there is obviously a professional circuit.

A few years ago I tried to find videos and information about American Pool players playing Snooker but drew a virtual blank. It seems many pros have never even played Snooker, which is bizarre as the two games are not night and day from one another.

robertlouis
06-17-2012, 01:56 AM
I always wondered why Snooker isn't played AT ALL in the U.S. Okay, there may be a minute number of places and people that play Snooker, but by and large the game is unknown.

Canada has produced a few pros but even there the accessibility is extremely limited.

It's strange because Pool in America is very popular. Many bars have a table or two and virtually everyone has played at one time or another and there is obviously a professional circuit.

A few years ago I tried to find videos and information about American Pool players playing Snooker but drew a virtual blank. It seems many pros have never even played Snooker, which is bizarre as the two games are not night and day from one another.

Pool's a lot easier - smaller table, bigger pockets - and very fast. A frame of championship snooker often takes over 30 minutes to play.

I enjoy the occasional game of pool down the pub, but much prefer to watch and play snooker.

The only pool I ever enjoyed watching was in The Hustler.

stan.smith
06-17-2012, 01:56 AM

I've haven't played snooker for a while now and thats cause i realize that there are hardly any places where u can play at. the place where i used to shoot pool back in the day was huge with at least 20 tables and was hosting major tournaments but NO snooker!!

soul4real
06-18-2012, 10:52 PM
every one who replied lets gamble.. we need to hold a HA pool tournament im sure we could come up with an interesting prize lol

Wendy Summers
06-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Hrm... given I'm the only TS who responded... I have a bad feeling i'm being set up with this bet thing LOL

soul4real
06-18-2012, 11:26 PM
Hrm... given I'm the only TS who responded... I have a bad feeling i'm being set up with this bet thing LOL

What dive bar were you at again ? lol

nah I actually started as a gambler last year was my first time playing in leagues... Number one difference between drunk pool and leuages,.. Defense

Oh and again did I mention any pics of wonderful ladies on pool tables are welcolmed lol

Wendy Summers
06-22-2012, 03:44 PM
What dive bar were you at again ? lol

nah I actually started as a gambler last year was my first time playing in leagues... Number one difference between drunk pool and leuages,.. Defense

Oh and again did I mention any pics of wonderful ladies on pool tables are welcolmed lol

Hahaha I'm not out as TS there, so no comment.

Maybe I'll take a trip to Nowhere Bar and let folks join me for some table time.

south ov da border
06-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Never really got into it. I've played but never enough to know exact measures and all. I just use my rudimentary geometry...