PDA

View Full Version : For those of you fond of me and subscribed to shemaleyum...

PrincessaGianna
03-12-2006, 12:02 AM
They just recently put up a new set and a video of me... Though I cannot say I am very happy with the results of the pictured due to the photography and the lighting making my skin look orange and tanned. (because I am a perfectionist and have OCD and nothing is ever good enough LMAO)

I personally think the video is pretty good for one of my first videos, and some people I have talked to has agreed it's hot.

Anyway I am just letting all of you know it's out there! I attached a picture from the shoot with my skin color corrected to it's white shade of pale, LOL.

gfromnynowinfl
03-12-2006, 01:09 AM
I would't worry, that pic is very sexy

MikeHamilton
03-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Nice outfit :)

Nch22now
03-12-2006, 06:10 AM
Gianna I reckon you've over corrected that pic.
It doesn't matter though it's clear that you're really fine.

I swear you look better and better in every pic I see. I'm glad you havn't gone for the Silicone and the injections too. You're looking great and with that outfit in the pic I can see that gallery and vid are gonna be great too.

Bicycology
03-12-2006, 07:09 AM
slim and gorgeous. i'll just deal with the pic quality.

PrincessaGianna
03-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Gianna I reckon you've over corrected that pic.
It doesn't matter though it's clear that you're really fine.

I swear you look better and better in every pic I see. I'm glad you havn't gone for the Silicone and the injections too. You're looking great and with that outfit in the pic I can see that gallery and vid are gonna be great too.

My skin is really about that shade... So I tried to aim for "natural". No Silicone for me, I like how I am naturally and what the hormones are doing for me. I don't want to look like a cartoon monster.

bigslim
03-12-2006, 10:19 PM
I saw your video. You are one fine lady. I love your body and your face is beautiful. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Nch22now
03-13-2006, 05:45 AM
Gianna I think your web link down or misdirected.

Friedrich_Nietzsche
08-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Gianna I think your web link down or misdirected.

I justed logged in, works just fine

ShemaleFan
08-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Sorry,but i think this is the most erotic picture of serie :roll:

Bicycology
08-20-2006, 09:41 PM
i want her - oh baby!