PDA

View Full Version : New Saturday night spot in los angeles

ladude
06-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Every Saturday night is the BE YOURSELF DANCE PARTY at C Frenz Nightclub in Reseda. See w w w.C-Frenz DOT c o m

ADMISSION IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE FREE! NO COVER CHARGE!!

ALL CD TV TG TS TGirls are invited to come out enjoy a superb venue. C-Frenz Nightclub hold about 300+ people!!
CFrenz Nightclub & Bar is the Premier GLTG Nightclub in the valley. Located on Reseda Blvd.

Plenty of room for all the gurls and those who admire them

7026 Receda blvd Receda ca

Token Williams-Black
06-15-2012, 11:58 PM
If I were down there I'd check it out...

snakedodtor
06-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Looks like ill be checking it out for sure no cover cant hurt hope its fun good to have a new place in the valley :salad

SmithXXX
06-16-2012, 02:41 AM
I spoke to a friend of mine that knows the person promoting it. He said that people will go to check it out, but....1 it's quite a drive for most people in LA to get to. 2. the person promoting it doesn't have that much of a following 3. (just as I said in a different post) Be very careful of the bartenders if you are running a tab. they will add drinks on to your tab and over charge you every chance they get. PAY CASH for your drinks DO NOT RUN A TAB!!!!!!!! I can not stress that enough. Be that as it may I still may check it out though....

oak
06-16-2012, 03:30 AM
For those of you not in the know, Yogi is the one of THE sources on LA. This is good intel. Thanks for the heads up man.

BellaBellucci
06-16-2012, 03:39 AM
I'm down for this!

~BB~

snakedodtor
06-16-2012, 05:48 AM
sounds good yogi ty will be there sounds fun hope its better then oxwood

Token Williams-Black
06-17-2012, 01:41 PM
I decided NOT to make that long drive down. Who went?

BellaBellucci
06-17-2012, 07:16 PM
I decided NOT to make that long drive down. Who went?

My boyfriend and I went to Bar Sin, but we'll make it up there soon. :)

~BB~

SmithXXX
06-18-2012, 03:44 AM
I didn't go either. That bar Cfrenz's just isn't my cup of tea. I went to Oxwood, and it was packed and there were a lot of very pretty girls there including Brandy Fierce, Aubrey Briana, etc...Ben snapped a few pics. I'll see if I can get hi to either post them or send them to me and I'll post them.