PDA

View Full Version : The Beatdown..................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Left the Thursday night party and went back through the 'wood' to take one of the ex-president paths home. stopped by a local spot and saw a few of the ladies that come to the parties, they always seem to dip out and make it back to their town at least 1½ hours early..........lol

so this one dude kept staring at this TS and she got sick of it and approached him about it, and the bouncers came and separated the shit

I go outside the spot and get in my car and within 5 minutes of the thing warming up and the gypsy cabs moving from double parking in front of me the same 2 start cursing each other out, next thing you know the dude is on the floor and all of a sudden these so called ladylike tgirls became WWE Royal Rumble participants and stomped the shit out of him.............

let me tell you it was a brutal beating and afterwards a few of the ladies didn't look too ladylike anymore, shit was weird on the eyes.........

figured I'd share it, it was too fast for me to catch with the phone cam, otherwise you would all be downloading a movie clip right now

Question: do you think the hormones/drugs/alcohol combo many of these 'ladies' often mix & match have anything to do with their irrational reactions to things?

within the last 4-5 weeks I've seen or heard about "SEVERAL" tgirls just flipping out over matters that really weren't much of anything........

JWBL

specialk
03-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Good question about the combo cocktail, would be interested in what some girls say on this. Hopefully it's not a trend. Stairing could be hazardous to your health!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-12-2006, 12:20 AM
hmm i dont think that happened this thursday
and my parties are NOT dangerous

hwbs
03-12-2006, 12:20 AM
This is why I am hesitant to attend Allanah's parties. :shock:

there isnt anything crazy like that going on there...u dont have anything to worry about.

InvisibleTS
03-12-2006, 12:24 AM
hmm i dont think that happened this thursday

How could they not be dangerous when nearly everyone's strapping? Ba dah dum, ching! :wink:

PrincessaGianna
03-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Crazy shemales...
Hmmm. It could be like you said the combination of these things... I personally do not in anyway advocate or think violence is necessary for anything.

However,
I will say there are some guys out there who are complete ass holes and think of women merely as objects... Like a guy I had on my messenger today who wanted a cam show, and not only wanted one, but wanted it for free... And instead of asking how I was doing or making any conversation after a simple hey I was basically commanded to "activate my cam". SO I don't know where men get off thinking they can talk to women the way they do but I think if enough is enough, and the guy contiues to herass or be disrespectful to the wrong crazy bitch they will get what is coming to them.

With the guys I have encountered that are into the TS thing, I would say about 75% of them one day will get "what is coming to them" because of their general fat headed testosterone pumped "I am the shit and every tranny wants me" kind of attitude. However I am never going to be the one who will physically retaliate unless necessary because of my non violent spiritual beliefs and because I am thinner and weaker than a lot of GG's... But I have given a nasty verbal dish out to guys who think that I because I am TS I am just going to be begging for cock, or that I am some slut who because they (in their own world) are good looking they can take advantage of my services for free.

My general opinion when it comes to guys who admire TS women is that most of us have some sort of way to survive and support our transition and to survive... A good majority of us work in some sort of adult field. I think it's downright hypocrisy to admire TS women, but yet want to deny them of the money that helps keep the transition alive when they know that they are proffesionals and that they have to do this to take the necessary steps, let alone eat. It's not easy always to have a normal job being TS.

I guess I went off on a femminist rant here! But that's my 2 cents.

(By the way to Allanah your avatar is dowright gorgeous!)

BeardedOne
03-12-2006, 12:50 AM

As Anglea pointed out, 'danger' is relative. :)

Though it sounds like JWBL's experience was elsewhere, just relative-in-time to his leaving Allanah's party.

Life experiences, from a seemingly endless string of sour relationships to being shot at by crooked cops, have turned me into as much of a hermit as I can be, short of quitting my 'real' job. That said, it isn't a far reach of logic to understand why I don't 'do' NYC. A kazillion people on an island, all at once, makes my skin crawl. :x

I would be thrilled to attend just one of Allanah's parties and have heard nothing but good things about them (As well as Bigguy's phot archives here on HA), but I have social/people 'issues' standing in the way, the very least of which is memory of experience or anecdotal evidence such as this.

As for the 'combo cocktail', yah, maybe. Or maybe it's just a 'woman thing'. :shrug

InvisibleTS
03-12-2006, 12:53 AM
My general opinion when it comes to guys who admire TS women is that most of us have some sort of way to survive and support our transition and to survive... A good majority of us work in some sort of adult field. I think it's downright hypocrisy to admire TS women, but yet want to deny them of the money that helps keep the transition alive when they know that they are proffesionals and that they have to do this to take the necessary steps, let alone eat. It's not easy always to have a normal job being TS.

I understood you up until this part. Can you make that a little more clear?

Side note: Going to a club with a guy tonight (excited to not go alone) :)

InvisibleTS
03-12-2006, 12:57 AM

I understood you up until this part. Can you make that a little more clear?

Side note: Going to a club with a guy tonight (excited to not go alone) :)

Quoting my own post, lol. Anyways, I think I understand it now, although I don't understand the part where you started talking about the hypocracy of admiring TS women, but not being supportive of their career decisions?

BeardedOne
03-12-2006, 01:02 AM
I guess I went off on a femminist rant here! But that's my 2 cents.

That was closer to $3.99. :lol:

Hello, Princess G. <Waving>

I will say there are some guys out there who are complete ass holes...

Actually, it's probably all of us. Instant asshole, just add beer. :?

I =try= not to be a dick, I really do. But 'stoopid' just seems to follow me around sometimes. I think it's genetic, but I haven't determined which side of the family it comes from yet.

If a guy is rude or impolite to a gurl, it's basic: He's a dick. I know that most of the T-girls I know (Though not all) are in the sex industry, but I've never treated them as less-than-human because of it. Now, if they were lawyers, that's different. :wink:

I would say about 75% of them one day will get "what is coming to them"

Ah, the 'comeuppance'. :) And well they should, but jeez, don't beat them up, just embarass the shit outta them. Beat a guy and he'll tell everyone how he was outnumbered and fought his best and yada-yada. Humiliate him, and those nuts will suck right up into his abdomen for a week at least. :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-12-2006, 06:02 AM

Though it sounds like JWBL's experience was elsewhere, just relative-in-time to his leaving Allanah's party.

thank you, some people learn to read because I NEVER said this happened at Allanah's parties

Left the Thursday night party and went back through the 'wood' to take one of the ex-president paths home. stopped by a local spot and saw a few of the ladies that come to the parties, they always seem to dip out and make it back to their town at least 1½ hours early..........lol

the words "stopped by a local spot" should let you know this was ELSEWHERE...........................RIF!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

there's NOTHING wrong with Allanah's parties, they are probably the safest events you can go to in the city next to a Catholic church..............well maybe even more than a Catholic church, LMAO

hwbs
03-12-2006, 11:42 PM
AMEN....LMFAO