PDA

View Full Version : Anal sex for Tgirls

sosed
06-14-2012, 09:24 PM
I have a question for trans girls in this forum and I hope you will understand me correctly. The question is not about your personal preferences in sex but more in general.

Transgender people are born with brains of one gender and body of another gender, what means trans girls are born with female brains and male body. Male body is naturally created for male role in sex and female brains are naturally wired for female role in sex. The question is, if your body somehow compensate the fact that you were born without female genitalia in the way that your ass-pussy become more sensitive for sexual pleasure. Do you have more sexual pleasure and enjoyment with anal penetration or with sex with your cock? What brings you better orgasm, ass-pussy or your cock? Also when you are alone, do you more like to masturbate with your ass-pussy or with your cock?

For me, being a male, it is very interesting question and also very hard to understand, how you feel and satisfy your woman's needs not having a pussy.

I apologize, if my question will hurt anyones feelings.