PDA

View Full Version : Delete this Profile

deleted
06-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Please Delete this profile, I never go on anymore, I don't need it.

Prospero
06-14-2012, 12:25 PM
This comes up regularly - and the solution is simple. Just ignore it. No one will notice and your name is so anonymous who will ever locate you in the wider worl

Its not like you are John Smith with your zipcode as part of your ID.

Cecil Rhodes
06-14-2012, 12:27 PM
you're terminated fucker .......... oops, i thought this was a movie quote thread

hwbs
06-14-2012, 03:07 PM
its very classic move ..the people with the least posts who asked to be deleted..in this day and age u should know not to use a handle that u use on regular sites and forums and make up another email address for the purpose of registering....its kinda internet 101

Quinn
06-14-2012, 03:50 PM
its very classic move ..the people with the least posts who asked to be deleted..in this day and age u should know not to use a handle that u use on regular sites and forums and make up another email address for the purpose of registering....its kinda internet 101

Not to mention a litmus test for common sense.

-Quinn

lifeisfiction
06-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Maybe he is no longer a virgin and discovered that he doesn't like to bottom. I guess when it comes time fantasy and reality are two different things.

I am taking a wild guess.

GroobySteven
06-14-2012, 07:08 PM
http://grooby.com/removal/

hippifried
06-14-2012, 07:29 PM
AHA!!!!!
So Grooby let's you join HA & interact for free, but it cost's you to get out.

GrimFusion
06-14-2012, 07:34 PM
http://grooby.com/removal/

$30 to remove yourself from HA?
Don't YOU think that's kinda messed up, Seanchai? I can understand if there's work involved in the account removal, but that's nothing that can't be done by automated script.

Eh... they shouldn't be all that worried about their privacy anyhow so long as they had the good sense not to talk about private matters on here, so maybe it's just a paranoia tax.

lifeisfiction
06-14-2012, 07:45 PM
$30 bucks is pricey, but I am sure it can be done for no cost depending the situation if the reason is good enough. There must be an exception and of course this clearly is not the case.

GrimFusion
06-14-2012, 07:55 PM
$30 bucks is pricey, but I am sure it can be done for no cost depending the situation if the reason is good enough. There must be an exception and of course this clearly is not the case.

I'm sure there is an exception, but it's at Grooby's digression and I doubt it's real good for business speculating on what that exception might be in front of people who would want to take advantage of it.

Dino Velvet
06-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Maybe he is no longer a virgin

Perhaps this place filled his need.

buttslinger
06-14-2012, 09:03 PM
I'll tell you one thing....if I had known I was going to be here this long I wouldn't have picked a dumb name like "Buttslinger"

MdR Dave
06-14-2012, 09:08 PM
AHA!!!!!
So Grooby let's you join HA & interact for free, but it cost's you to get out.

God help me- I like this.

Sign up and interact for free, but remember: you do not own the content you post.

Want a paid employee to delete it all? Pay for it.

Sounds fair to me.

Welcome to the cookie-based economy, bottomboy.

shaustin
06-14-2012, 10:55 PM
I'll tell you one thing....if I had known I was going to be here this long I wouldn't have picked a dumb name like "Buttslinger"

highsterical, i'm positive your not the only one, and i'm pretty sure i've seen names that deserve more shame than yours, slingin' butt ain't so bad in comparison.

thx1138
06-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Roach Motel: The bugs check in but they don't check out.

Silcc69
06-14-2012, 11:18 PM
When did grooby purchase this site?

Jericho
06-15-2012, 12:25 AM

You missed the announcement?
It was all over the FTSE500! :shrug

GOLDENBEAR
06-15-2012, 01:54 AM

I can't imagine anyone with a handle like "VirginBttm2Fuck" worried about his screen name being linked to a site like HA.

JenniferParisHusband
06-15-2012, 10:25 AM

It's all part of the Grooby World Domination plan. This, Hung Devils, and about 95% of the other related sites are all Grooby.

GroobySteven
06-15-2012, 01:11 PM
I delete people all the time and will delete this tool.
The "payment" is for those who use spammers/SEO marketers to create fake profiles and for their carpet/window/car alarm/etc. websites and then contact me to ask us to remove it. The mods on this forum and other forums work hard to keep these sites free of that - so the guy who hired these dubious SEO companies, can make a charitable contribution to get it deleted. I thought it may "amuse" some of you.

All this guy needed to do was "contact" or PM us - now everyone knows his name. Anyone wanting to be deleted should just erase any personal info from their profiles and move on instead of creating a fussy post which probably gets them more attention.

Token Williams-Black
06-15-2012, 01:35 PM
I don't blame you for charging...you have a lot of other things to worry about (and so do the other moderators) than to gloss over some bloke who makes four total posts, including one asking to be deleted.

You and the mods have a thankless job, but we appreciate your hard work...

siberian lynx
07-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Please delete my profile too

runningdownthatdream
07-15-2012, 11:11 PM
$30 to remove yourself from HA?
Don't YOU think that's kinda messed up, Seanchai? I can understand if there's work involved in the account removal, but that's nothing that can't be done by automated script.

Eh... they shouldn't be all that worried about their privacy anyhow so long as they had the good sense not to talk about private matters on here, so maybe it's just a paranoia tax.

It's an Idiot Fee as far as I'm concerned.....meaning whoever was idiotic enough to make the request in public deserves to be charged a fee to be accommodated.

rodinuk
07-15-2012, 11:28 PM
$30 bucks is pricey

Consider it a bargain, in the old days it used to be thirty pieces of silver

txsam
07-16-2012, 03:28 AM
is 'deleted' the same as 'banned'?

rockabilly
07-16-2012, 05:37 AM
who'd wanna leave this entertaining place?

Cool peeps and pretty ladies and always something going on.

I might not be here as much as I once was but I pop in now and again

Prospero
07-16-2012, 01:56 PM
There are plenty of people who used to come here, post amusing or enlightening stuff and then stop coming. They haven't bothered to delete themselves. It's not necessary. It's just a name hanging out there in the wind.

danthepoetman
07-20-2012, 12:43 PM
30 bucks to definitely deal with your ghost. Quite inexpensive, if you look forward to such peace as only oblivion allow, if not nothingness… We are in a virtual space after all, and we share it with angels, aren’t we? Seems like heaven to me.
As far as I’m concerned it’s a fair choice and such an exiting fee is pretty reasonable…

bunzy
08-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Please delete my profile too, i'm sick of this shit!

danthepoetman
08-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Please! don’t delete me: I lost my job and my dog is dead!!!!!

MdR Dave
08-07-2012, 12:09 AM
Please! don’t delete me: I lost my job and my dog is dead!!!!!

Look at the bright side: you're on your way to a promising career as a country music songwriter.

Now get a divorce and find something proud to say about America and you're golden.

danthepoetman
08-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Lol! Here I come Nashville!

heff992
02-07-2017, 01:27 AM
delete this profile

Nikka
02-07-2017, 03:16 AM
delete this profile

Loser