PDA

View Full Version : Does my ass look fat?

Ponyboy
06-14-2012, 11:00 AM
My show off partner likes to show off and I have been ordered to post this photo. It's very dark so if you cant see the cock, you may have to adjust your screen.

I dont normally have pimples on my bum - my bum is normally smooth.

I hope you like it.

Ryz
06-14-2012, 11:14 AM
http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h385/trillzmowheelz/camronNope-Copy.gif

Richctdude
06-14-2012, 01:05 PM
looks good!!!

Ponyboy
06-15-2012, 08:12 AM
Thank you Ryz and Richctdude!!

I occassionally go through periods where I lack confidence, and appreciate your feedback.

Thank you

Ryz
06-15-2012, 08:37 AM
Thank you Ryz and Richctdude!!

I occassionally go through periods where I lack confidence, and appreciate your feedback.

Thank you

Actually it is fat. I've lied to you.

tskitana
06-16-2012, 01:03 AM
mine is fatter. Just saying. hehehe !
joooking. i would so pinch your butt!

Ponyboy
06-16-2012, 01:39 AM
Tskitana I love your skin color!!! (coffee color is my favorite - have you ever worn lime green?) and your ass has a great curve!!!

Bobzz
06-16-2012, 02:53 AM
At first, I thought it was your tits... so, does your ass look fat? I'd say no, but pictures can be deceiving so we need to see several full body nudes before we make any decisions.

Ryz
06-16-2012, 03:06 AM

Way to hijack a thread, you attention whoooore!:praying:

mrbig
06-16-2012, 03:17 AM

Says someone who has one of the biggest attention seeking signature gif's, I've ever seen in my life.....:fu:

oak
06-16-2012, 03:19 AM

every society has a plague. hey look at me.

Ryz
06-16-2012, 03:55 AM
Says someone who has one of the biggest attention seeking signature gif's, I've ever seen in my life.....:fu:

How does my sig derail the thread in anyway?

tskitana
06-16-2012, 04:41 AM
Tskitana I love your skin color!!! (coffee color is my favorite - have you ever worn lime green?) and your ass has a great curve!!!

thanks pony boy! no i havent actually. But i should.xoxox stay cute with ur cute bum!

HAHAHAH YOU SLUT! what!!!!!???? its my first time being a "troll"...did i do it right? :S :whistle: and plus... you always say u want to pinch my butt anyways! BLASPHEMY!

awww no need to point the finger at him. He was just joking. I know him! But yes he does have an attention seeking gifs.

mrbig
06-16-2012, 12:22 PM
How does my sig derail the thread in anyway?

You made the wrong conclusion from my words. I did not say nor implied that you derailed this thread. I said that people like you with such a big annoying signature gif, are attention seeking drama queens who are afraid that they will not be in the middle point of every discussion. They are afraid to be overlooked in threads, hence the fucking page filling signature gif that guarantees other members not overlooking any shallow-no-substance nonsense you might write or might not write about. :fu:

Same goes for Kitana's sig, it's like mimi's page filling gif 5 years ago.....this site always has been a hidden craig's list, with all these shameless ad's.

This board really needs signature or gif rules.....where is NYCe @?:whistle:

Ryz
06-16-2012, 02:47 PM
thanks pony boy! no i havent actually. But i should.xoxox stay cute with ur cute bum!

HAHAHAH YOU SLUT! what!!!!!???? its my first time being a "troll"...did i do it right? :S :whistle: and plus... you always say u want to pinch my butt anyways! BLASPHEMY!

awww no need to point the finger at him. He was just joking. I know him! But yes he does have an attention seeking gifs.
No you!

You made the wrong conclusion from my words. I did not say nor implied that you derailed this thread. I said that people like you with such a big annoying signature gif, are attention seeking drama queens who are afraid that they will not be in the middle point of every discussion. They are afraid to be overlooked in threads, hence the fucking page filling signature gif that guarantees other members not overlooking any shallow-no-substance nonsense you might write or might not write about. :fu:

Same goes for Kitana's sig, it's like mimi's page filling gif 5 years ago.....this site always has been a hidden craig's list, with all these shameless ad's.

There's an ad-on that you can get with Firefox, that blocks any image that you wish. You can do that instead of crying on a forum about it. It's not hard brah brah

tskitana
06-16-2012, 05:35 PM

i really dont know or see what the problem is with my sig? im a provider.
And those are my inquiry section plus a pic and even facebook for personal interaction. WHats so wrong about it?

tskitana
06-16-2012, 05:37 PM

It was just poke and giggle when i hijacked ponyboys thread. You dont have to be so serious.

Silcc69
06-16-2012, 06:34 PM

:salad:salad:salad:salad:salad

TSBootyLover
06-28-2012, 08:31 AM
it's really nice

Ponyboy
09-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Thank you TS Booty Lover.

Pelheckitt
09-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Yes....No....Maybe.

Ponyboy
10-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Some months ago, my boyfriend finished his exams and went back to Thailand. For so long I havent had a regular cock to play with. mmmm!! Where are all the Tgirls? Where are all the cute boys? Maybe I need to visit the USA.

youngblood61
10-24-2012, 02:01 PM
It's a nice ass!:)

Ponyboy
10-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Thank you youngblood - all you great people in the US say such nice things!!!

youngblood61
10-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Thank you youngblood - all you great people in the US say such nice things!!!Give us some more pics of that lovely ass Ponyboy!:jerkoff

Ponyboy
10-25-2012, 06:22 AM
It took a big leap of confidence to show that one, and I only did it because I was told to. But maybe I will post another one in the future. I actually liked that photo because of the cock going in it. You never see that angle when someone is doing it to you.

oifarang
10-25-2012, 08:54 AM
My show off partner likes to show off and I have been ordered to post this photo. It's very dark so if you cant see the cock, you may have to adjust your screen.

I dont normally have pimples on my bum - my bum is normally smooth.

I hope you like it.

Ass looks ok but the bloke shagging it is a fat fucker with a big ole beer belly :dancing:

youngblood61
10-25-2012, 02:11 PM
It took a big leap of confidence to show that one, and I only did it because I was told to. But maybe I will post another one in the future. I actually liked that photo because of the cock going in it. You never see that angle when someone is doing it to you.Good enough.:)