PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Clare releases a new site.

GroobySteven
06-13-2012, 11:28 PM
A cool and cute girl we debuted on Shemale Yum last year in 4 sets and a hot hardcore, as well as some cool Blackula sets on Shemale.xxx has just launched her brand new site, TS Kelly Clare (http://track.tskellyclare.com/track/MzUyNzo0OjExOA/)

Packed with brand new shoots of Kelly in solo and hardcore action - if you're a fan of Kelly's then get yourself over for the free tour and consider joining this cuties brand new site.

MrsKellyPierce
06-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Congrats to her :)

Ecstatic
06-13-2012, 11:39 PM
Big congrats to Kelly! I just shot her for the first time last week (great woods & lake scene) and she's a joy to work with, really knows how to relate to the camera. She has a great body to be sure, but her eyes are totally mesmerizing. I hope she does really well with her new site!

youngblood61
06-13-2012, 11:40 PM
Good luck Kelly!:smile:

Token Williams-Black
06-14-2012, 12:19 AM
I'm liking what I see!

onmyknees
06-14-2012, 01:27 AM
Now this jumped off the page at me. I've been all over Kelly from her very first shoot. She's a little hottie.....and just like a star college quarterback gets a star on his helmet for an outstanding play, someone is awarding Kelly lots of stars, from what I can see. Nice play Kelly !:salad