PDA

View Full Version : All the way?

evilernie
06-13-2012, 12:20 AM
For someone's first time experience with a Tgirl, should he go all the way?

saifan
06-13-2012, 12:32 AM
This is so subjective. I have no interest in being topped but my first time was very vanilla. She gave me a BJ and I fucked her. It was great.

Flaco
06-13-2012, 12:39 AM
Well my first time is gunna be at the end of the month, my plan is to put my lips to work on her tool and then smash the crap outta her :)

GrimFusion
06-13-2012, 12:39 AM
If "he" isn't comfortable with going all-the-way, no. If "he" has sexual reservations, it'd be important to discuss. If "his" idea of sex is just a blowjob "he" might want to discuss that beforehand.

Helvis2012
06-13-2012, 02:50 AM
If "he" isn't comfortable with going all-the-way, no. If "he" has sexual reservations, it'd be important to discuss. If "his" idea of sex is just a blowjob "he" might want to discuss that beforehand.

I agree. It's all about where the newbie's head is at.

lifeisfiction
06-13-2012, 06:49 AM
You got to do it all.

Token Williams-Black
06-13-2012, 07:40 AM
This is so subjective. I have no interest in being topped but my first time was very vanilla. She gave me a BJ and I fucked her. It was great.

:werd:

wbmando
06-13-2012, 04:28 PM
There should have been an "All Of The Above" choice. I chose to give a blowjob, fwiw.

Prospero
06-13-2012, 06:24 PM
I think the choice is silly - and as wbmando says there should be other options including all of the above or basically, whatever you are comfortable with.

I was so astonished by my first experience that, to this day, i actually can't remember if we had mutual oral or just messed around. Certainly no anal.

evilernie
06-14-2012, 01:02 AM
I agree, I screwed up. Here's a redo.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=67913

GrimFusion
06-14-2012, 01:14 AM
I agree, I screwed up. Here's a redo.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=67913

*head-slap*
Please don't do that again. Now we have two posts with the same title on the same page that haven't even been replied to for half a day.

GOLDENBEAR
06-14-2012, 03:14 AM
I've had only one time--that was BJ both ways. No anal. She was top only though, and I wanted no part of that. I was more concerned for my first time with being with someone who I was likely to find attractive and who was capable of getting hard. If I repeat with a TS/TV, it will be with someone who is GFE and who bottoms. Without the first time thrill, I'm not paying for limited service again.

bbtrannylover
06-14-2012, 03:39 AM
my first time was at romantix spot in fontana she was in there just romin around sexy, hot, pettite, hung, young whiper snapper. first he gave me a bbbj which was Uh mazeing i must have been backed up for weeks or something because she was driping with hot goo all over her mouth after I released, just coludnt resist the urge to stick my tounge down her throat and return the favor. After swallowing her well endowed shaft she exploded all inside of me! (Oh shit just got a stify) Then after that i never saw her again. Where are you? ive been looking for the same intense rush ever since. Even though i didnt go "all the way" its been the single most erotic event that has kept my intrest in t girls alive and well.