PDA

View Full Version : cocks for the girls

crazychef
06-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Been looking about this site for a while yea i know i am a rookie poster but that will change as time goes by, was wondering whether there is a thread where guys can post pics of there equipment ( no not shovels and spanners ).
most of the guys enjoy looking at the pics posted so perhaps they might like a page they to can indulge themselves as us guys do????. just a crazychef thought lol. input please.

Wendy Summers
06-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Been looking about this site for a while yea i know i am a rookie poster but that will change as time goes by, was wondering whether there is a thread where guys can post pics of there equipment ( no not shovels and spanners ).
most of the guys enjoy looking at the pics posted so perhaps they might like a page they to can indulge themselves as us guys do????. just a crazychef thought lol. input please.

Trust me... most of us get more cocks PM'd to us than we could ever want. :dancing:

stan.smith
06-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Trust me... most of us get more cocks PM'd to us than we could ever want. :dancing:

Miss Popular Wendy Summers!! lol :party:

Wendy Summers
06-12-2012, 10:42 PM
Miss Popular Wendy Summers!! lol :party:

If you want I can forward some to you Stan?

stan.smith
06-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Lol thanks for the offer but I'll pass, unless of course if its yours!

crazychef
06-12-2012, 10:44 PM
f**k guess i didn't think bout that lmfao.

stan.smith
06-12-2012, 10:46 PM
f**k guess i didn't think bout that lmfao.

Don't worry bro, it took me a bit of practice to get into this game as well! but now.....:pumped:

Wendy Summers
06-12-2012, 10:52 PM
Lol thanks for the offer but I'll pass, unless of course if its yours!

Please... if folks on Hung Angels don't know what my cock looks like by now, a DM won't help.

stan.smith
06-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Im pretty sure everyone knows what your cock looks like! I personally am a big fan of your scene with Sadie Hawkins!! though would have loved to see some asslicking :salad

Wendy Summers
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Im pretty sure everyone knows what your cock looks like! I personally am a big fan of your scene with Sadie Hawkins!! though would have loved to see some asslicking :salad

Given there's something like 4 hours of footage of the two of us fucking we've surprisingly never tossed each other's salads on film.

stan.smith
06-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Given there's something like 4 hours of footage of the two of us fucking we've surprisingly never tossed each other's salads on film.

And off camera?? ;-)

Wendy Summers
06-12-2012, 11:03 PM
And off camera?? ;-)

Without pics, it didn't happen.

GrimFusion
06-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Please... if folks on Hung Angels don't know what my cock looks like by now, a DM won't help.

Dungeon Master: Your party ventures into a bedroom. Standing before you is a sultry ginger clad in fine lingerie. She appears to be otherwise naked and unarmed.
Krunk the Barbarian: Krunk pulls out his camera and takes a picture!
Dungeon Master: This is a midieval role playing game. There are no cameras.
Krunk the Barbarian: Krunk takes his clothes off!
Dungeon Master: *sigh*... roll for initiative.

Wendy Summers
06-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Dungeon Master: Your party ventures into a bedroom. Standing before you is a sultry ginger clad in fine lingerie. She appears to be otherwise naked and unarmed.
Krunk the Barbarian: Krunk pulls out his camera and takes a picture!
Dungeon Master: This is a midieval role playing game. There are no cameras.
Krunk the Barbarian: Krunk takes his clothes off!
Dungeon Master: *sigh*... roll for initiative.

You are now my favorite Hung Angel.

Dino, better up your game.