PDA

View Full Version : One of my cam regulars wants to rent this girl out

MrsKellyPierce
06-12-2012, 07:57 PM
Is she real??

Any help would be appreciated - it's for his first time :)

http://bit.ly/KPZSyw

shaustin
06-12-2012, 08:05 PM
Daaaaaaammmmn, if she's real that's the way to go for a first time, she looks guarenteed to please.

MrsKellyPierce
06-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Daaaaaaammmmn, if she's real that's the way to go for a first time, she looks guarenteed to please.

He is an attractive guy...so I guess he has been searching eros for awhile now and that's who he came across but he isn't sure she is real...cause he only finds reviews on other ones with the same name

So I told him I'd ask the experts for him lol

Chuck
06-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey Kelly, I'm skeptical. I googled the phone number that goes with the ad. I came up with ads that had three different names and a competely different set of pics. Suggest to him that he do the same. The girl I saw in the backpage ad is fine also, but clearly not the same. And she advertised on backpage. Depending on where you live, not always a good sign.

MrsKellyPierce
06-12-2012, 10:53 PM
Hey Kelly, I'm skeptical. I googled the phone number that goes with the ad. I came up with ads that had three different names and a competely different set of pics. Suggest to him that he do the same. The girl I saw in the backpage ad is fine also, but clearly not the same. And she advertised on backpage. Depending on where you live, not always a good sign.

Thank you Chuck - I will tell him :)

joedaddy
06-12-2012, 10:59 PM
I sure as hell hope so she is very fine

MdR Dave
06-12-2012, 11:43 PM
The last time I was in Miami I rented out a jet ski.

Looked just like the picture, I rode the shit out of it, and came away with minor abrasions on my knees.

His experience may vary.

("Rent out", Kelly? Lol)