PDA

View Full Version : SIGNATURE IMAGES: Read - important

GroobySteven
06-12-2012, 01:38 AM
To make this site easier to read for all we're limiting the signature images to UPLOAD ONLY and no larger than:
750 horizontal x 200 vertical.

We expect this to make you're viewing of this site and scrolling through the threads and easier and more enjoyable experience.

In 7 days we will disable all signature attached images. So please go to User CP (top left of screen next to private messages) - select "edit avatar" and upload your image.

Thanks

kukm4
06-12-2012, 01:44 AM

To make this site easier to read for all we're limiting the signature images to UPLOAD ONLY and no larger than:
750 horizontal x 200 vertical.

We expect this to make you're viewing of this site and scrolling through the threads and easier and more enjoyable experience.

In 7 days we will disable all signature attached images. So please go to User CP (top left of screen next to private messages) - select "Edit Signature" and upload your image.

Thanks

Jericho
06-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Cool, one less thing I'll need to block!

Token Williams-Black
06-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Looks like mine came out okay...

Silcc69
06-14-2012, 09:45 PM
For some odd reason I can't see sigs on Firefox but whenver I post an advance reply I can see mine.

Wendy Summers
06-14-2012, 09:52 PM
grr... the ones you guys made me are too big from a file size standpoint lol I don't wanna photoshop LOL :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

EDIT: Well there's 2 min of my life I won't get back :p.