PDA

View Full Version : Do you double check potential clients know you are trans?

nina_lisa
06-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Had one guy once send me the following message:

him: hey, i would love to fist you, is that ok?
me: you want to do some anal fisiting?
him: no i want to fist your pussy.
me: you know i am trans right?
him: sorry, i am an idiot i did not read your profile, and you are so well made i did not know you are trans.

Since that message in a few time when i am in doubt, i mention in the emails i am trans, and suddenly when they hear that word they go silent. Was curios how often this happen to working girls here?

Dino Velvet
06-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Had one guy once send me the following message:

him: hey, i would love to fist you, is that ok?
me: you want to do some anal fisiting?
him: no i want to fist your pussy.
me: you know i am trans right?
him: sorry, i am an idiot i did not read your profile, and you are so well made i did not know you are trans.

Since that message in a few time when i am in doubt, i mention in the emails i am trans, and suddenly when they hear that word they go silent. Was curios how often this happen to working girls here?

Safety is the best policy. Always. Glad you do what you do.

alyssaluxor
06-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Me I always check if they know im a trans girl because before I had a lot of client who did not know. They just saw my pics and suddenly call me. They did not know im a trans so sometimes we see each other in person and they found out i have a dick they got shocked and cancel the appointment. Waste of time and money.

So now I always check :)

TatianaSummer
06-10-2012, 11:53 AM
I dont have this problem because they all know I am a ts as soon as they see my pictures. :dead: