PDA

View Full Version : Bottom = Sub?

evilernie
06-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Just because one likes to bottom, does it automatically mean that he/she is a sub that like to be dominated? Or perhaps he just wants his ass stuffed?

bulldog
06-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Submissive is a frame of mind, you can be on top pounding it into someone and still be submissive.

Bottoming.....well that usually refers to more physical acts than anything, though it can still be looked at as a frame of mind, when you top a bottom, it doesn't necessarily mean you topped them physically, if you have control and are the top.

BluegrassCat
06-08-2012, 12:26 AM
A power-bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.

drunkmonkey
06-08-2012, 12:29 AM
A power-bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.

Actually Bluegrass, you've got it backwards, you see, the power bottom is actually generating the power by doing most of the work.

LOL

BluegrassCat
06-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Actually Bluegrass, you've got it backwards, you see, the power bottom is actually generating the power by doing most of the work.

Does the power have to do with the size or the strength of the bottom?

LovinThaTSLadiez
06-08-2012, 12:34 AM
I like getting fucked, but I don't want to be yelled at in the process. LOL!
No, but really, I enjoy the sexual part of anal sex, but I don't have any need, nor would I let some woman make me her bitch. I like to fuck and get fucked. I don't enjoy being chained up, strangled and hot candle wax on my balls. Hmm...maybe I am just basic.

drunkmonkey
06-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Does the power have to do with the size or the strength of the bottom?

Well I heard speed has something to do with it

BluegrassCat
06-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Well I heard speed has something to do with it

Speed has everything to do with it. You see, the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game. Right, buddy?

Awesome.

drunkmonkey
06-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Speed has everything to do with it. You see, the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game. Right, buddy?

Awesome.

:werd: Love that show

tao1kiku
06-08-2012, 01:04 AM
So this power bottom thing has nothing to do with the Power Rangers?

gmercer
06-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Great Sunny quotes. This thread had me LMAO.

mac.B
06-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Its a domination thing yes. You like to be dominated...

Flaco
06-08-2012, 02:23 AM
I like getting fucked, but I don't want to be yelled at in the process. LOL!
No, but really, I enjoy the sexual part of anal sex, but I don't have any need, nor would I let some woman make me her bitch. I like to fuck and get fucked. I don't enjoy being chained up, strangled and hot candle wax on my balls. Hmm...maybe I am just basic.

Aww come on man thats the best part lol. That's why I love Sasha Strokes lol she talks soo much shit. I saw her pounding some guy out on TS Seduction and she was saying stuff like "Come on bitch, back that ass up!", "Take that dick, you fucking slut!", "Whos the boss, bitch?". lol the yelling and cursing makes it more enjoyable hehe but then again not everyone has slutty fantasies like me :)

evilernie
06-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Aren't subs the usual recipient of pain (and pleasure) in a bdsm scene? I don't know how one would answer when asked "How does it feel like being fucked in the ass?"

ptyseminole
06-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Imho, is correlated: is you are mainly a bottom it's likely that you are sumissive.

TsJizelle
06-08-2012, 11:46 PM
I am definitely a sub! lol

FreddieGomez
06-09-2012, 12:04 AM
I am definitely a sub! lol

you're useless to tranny chasers then

Helvis2012
06-09-2012, 12:08 AM
I don't the two are mutually exclusive.

Nautica
06-09-2012, 01:41 AM
I have met 1 super-dominant bottom. Commander of the dick!!!! I was like....wait....am I fucking or getting fucked!?!