PDA

View Full Version : It Has Begun...

Jamie French
06-06-2012, 09:13 AM
I picked up the final piece of gear we needed for the band’s guitar rig earlier today, (a 2×12 Mesa Boogie Rectifier speaker cabinet) and had my guitar player, Eric, come down to our rehearsal space/tracking room to test it out. The sound was so inspiring that we decided to start recording our official guitar tracks right there on the spot. He knocked out two new songs worth of rhythm tracks. We head back Thursday to see how many more we can knock out and to start documenting the experience on film… it has begun.

See more photos at my band's blog: http://www.gravityeuphonic.net/ge_news/2012/06/day-1-662012/

SheFan
06-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Very cool good luck on the recording . I love my Rhoads really wonderful guitars. Can't go wrong with Mesa Gear either. Looking forward to hearing the results of your effort

tsdvdman
06-06-2012, 03:02 PM
You have the most sexiest shapely legs and calves...luv the cuttoffs,,seems like you were hiding behind your bandmate a little..anymore pics of you in those shorts?..HOTTT..:dancing::whistle:

Jamie French
06-06-2012, 03:15 PM
I had to stand where I wasn't in the way. This is not a 'set' - these are just candid photos. I was engineering while he was playing... watching over the mix and whatnot.

tsdvdman
06-06-2012, 03:48 PM
I had to stand where I wasn't in the way. This is not a 'set' - these are just candid photos. I was engineering while he was playing... watching over the mix and whatnot.
Yeah I know..actually like the candid shots better...more authentic.
Maybe you should do a set with the cutoffs look and heels..your legs and ass is incredible.
You remind me of a hot and sexy GG friend that I've been fuckin off and on for a couple years. The similarity is crazy..face and body Wow!

Ecstatic
06-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Jamie, you are something of a gearhead, aren't you? Great setup! I've been playing acoustic for years (Suzuki classical, Yamaha 12-string), and recently been thinking of going electric and buying one of my friend's Gibsons. I love fingerstyle acoustic playing, but long for the sustain and other effects electric offers that acoustic simply can't do. Anyway, good luck with the new tunes!

Jamie French
06-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Go join my site... I have several sets just as you described...

Yeah I know..actually like the candid shots better...more authentic.
Maybe you should do a set with the cutoffs look and heels..your legs and ass is incredible.
You remind me of a hot and sexy GG friend that I've been fuckin off and on for a couple years. The similarity is crazy..face and body Wow!

oak
06-06-2012, 04:35 PM
I know I said I liked the tennis shoes. Can I be greedy and say the high heels are hot as fuck too? Your tracking room looks pretty sweet. Cant wait to see and hear more of the recording process.

buttslinger
06-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Hope to see you at The Black Cat in D.C.

Livid All Along - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBdwFbn7tMY)

Moon
06-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Great set up Jamie. I hope it all works out great. Look forward to hearing the final results.

I play a Mexican strat through a G-Dec 30, small set up, suits me for what I play

Keep up the great work