PDA

View Full Version : The Fabulous Work Of...

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Maya Guez...

This her photography- it is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy Wood
03-10-2006, 12:55 AM
Allanah -

That's a flawless photo. Damn near scary how gorgeous you look. Eyes, lips, boobs, skin...forget about it!! Perfect.

- Buddy

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2006, 12:58 AM
AWWW Buddy!

How the heck are ya?

So sweet what you said!! Thank you.

But really her images are FLAWLESS. The photography and lighting are so well done , that the retouching is very small fixes that make everything look near flawless.

She is without a doubt, if not, the BEST image photographer I have ever worked with and her eye for detail is INCREDIBLE. This is just the first of a set of promotional photos we did. Will post the rest when they are all done.

Thanks again Buddy- you are a sweetie!

Lavonne
03-10-2006, 01:29 AM
I agree she's an extremely talented photographer but to produce stunning work like this you must have a breathtaking beauty for a subject and you most certainly qualify in that aspect Allanah! A world class photographer creating images of a world class beauty if I ever saw it. Little wonder the result is so spectacular

RangeHova
03-10-2006, 01:49 AM
I'm glad that you understand the impact that a good photographer can make. I reached out to a few girls to shoot them for little to almost nothing. I'm not on Mya's level (YET!!!!) but I can shoot 100 times better than the shots a lot of girls have on thier websites.

Especially video. I talked to a frind about shooting her for her website and she wanted me to do it for free. Mind you, I am a working pro and I shoot in true HD. editing and all. I just wanted $10o bucks for all the time it would take to get a good edit mostly.

What you put into your site, your business shows.

Professionalism.

RESPECT

*Kiely_Marie*
03-10-2006, 02:11 AM
Yesssssssssssss! Allanah u look OVAH! ...

Maya Guez is really talented and also very pretty - She can model and take pics LoL! ... I seen some of her other work and its something serious!

I told her i want her to shoot me when i get it together lol!

midpier
03-10-2006, 02:26 AM
Very Pretty Shot, I likey!!!!!

Tiff_in_a_Skirt
03-10-2006, 05:14 AM
Maya Guez

Tiff_in_a_Skirt
03-10-2006, 05:18 AM
Is Maya TG?

*Kiely_Marie*
03-10-2006, 05:22 AM
Is Maya TG?

Yup! ... Well I think she is ...

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2006, 11:57 AM
yes- that story is true mr. mega

her artistry is amazing

the detail, and eye for details beats mine- which says A LOT!
the lighting- and retouching were done to my taste and like

personally, i enjoy looking over the top
and in pictures it is no exception

i love galmour, glamour, glamour, glamour!

as diana vreeland once said

"if you want the girl next door- then GO next door."

thanks everyone for your kind words

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2006, 12:11 PM
it's on my space, thats why babe!

uk_selfer
03-10-2006, 12:15 PM
wow, i feel all funny inside lol

killakella
03-10-2006, 03:46 PM
You look like an Alien.

BottomBoySlave
03-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Allanah -

That's a flawless photo. Damn near scary how gorgeous you look. Eyes, lips, boobs, skin...forget about it!! Perfect.

- Buddy

Is everyone looking at the same photo as I am or what? :shock: Maybe I caught you folks in a "Let's Worship Allanah" moment.

Where's Captain Obvious when you need him?

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2006, 05:26 PM
lol @'you look like an alien and lol @ 'are we all looking at the same photo?' CAPTAIN OBVIOUS comment.

NOW THIS IS THE OBVIOUS-

obviously i posted this picture on here to show the appreciation i have for the artistry of it. though the response i have gotten has been EXTREMLEY positive over all and on this and other sites, there will be haters and detracters on there who will be spiteful for no apparent reason. and that is just fine.

since i am really leading my through with positivity this year-it's a shame that those detractors will want me to feed off their negative energy and comments, or want me to defend myself and become aggressive.

as was not looking for constructive criticsm, a slew of compliments, or meager insults when i posted this picture- i was just very pleased to show it. the compliments have been really swell and the rest well, c'est la vie. you can't please everyone and nor is it my plan to.

AND why would i need to defend myself? i am confident and content wit the image i present.

great if you liked it and if you didn't- well that is great too. but please- before you try to be negatively or judmental TOWARDS ANYONE remember to take a good long look in the mirror and really think about how you feel or like yourself- evidently not very much if you have to put someone or something down. let's see you try to do better then give me a call.

love ya all.

ps. and here is is for a second time JUST BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

HungDevil
03-10-2006, 06:47 PM
The blue contacts seem not to fit the overall color scheme. A hazel colored contact may have been better in my opinion. Otherwise, the photo is rather mesmerizing. I love your African (sic) lips!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2006, 06:49 PM
we were actually rather shocked how blue the blue looked with the flash
but really like it, because it just looks shocking
my real eye color is actually green/hazel- depending on the day

but they always look dark or brown in photos

hence why i use enhancers for photos

;)

glad u like my lips

rvince
03-10-2006, 06:59 PM
This picture sucks in a major way: much too small to be used as desktop background!
Can we have a 1200x1600 version please? :-D
(serious!)

happyjack
03-10-2006, 07:04 PM
that is an absolutely stunning picture allanah.I don't think i've ever seen a bad one of you,but that is gorgeous...M

Trogdor
03-10-2006, 08:52 PM
*sees picture* :shock:

Ummm, Allanah?, do you like younger guys? :mrgreen:

Deepdarkfucker
03-10-2006, 11:16 PM
Damn I love you Allanah

GrimFusion
03-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Why use the brown bar on Myspace? You could have just done away with the nipples all together. Gives it more of an intreguing look while keeping 100% of the sexyness.

I edited out the belly button, too. I don't know why... I just thought it'd be funny.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y151/FusionGrim/nippless.jpg

SleeplessInSeattle
03-11-2006, 12:29 AM
I edited out the belly button, too. I don't know why... I just thought it'd be funny.

...hmmm...I wonder if Adam & Eve had belly buttons...I mean, considering they were the first and all.

SIS[/quote]

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 12:53 AM
http://www.girloncam.org/grim/allanahback.jpg
There's your wall paper.

...hope you don't mind, Alanah.

Bigguy
03-11-2006, 01:08 AM
GrimFusion, that just doesn't look right without nipples or a belly button.

Allanah, I think that picture looks great. Have any more from that shoot?
Why not just use this picture for your avatar here?

Quinn
03-11-2006, 01:17 AM
GrimFusion, that just doesn't look right without nipples or a belly button.

Allanah, I think that picture looks great. Have any more from that shoot?
Why not just use this picture for your avatar here?

I thought the pic looked really strange without nipples and a belly button, too. I couldn't stop looking at it for like five minutes.

-Quinn

RangeHova
03-11-2006, 01:54 AM
The eyes do look EXTRA blue but that is what makes the shot that much hotter. It gives it a real serious impact.

A shot like that is not meant to look natural.

In that kind of shot you want everything perfect, almost too perfect (and that it is).

It is supposed to jump off the print/screen/print and slap you in the face.

I even liked the nipple-lesss shot, it gave it a David LaChapelle feel to it. That guy is my hero. The Baby Phat, Kimora Lee Simmons ads KILL me with every new spread.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2006, 02:07 AM
hey grim- can i get the shot of me at regular size with no nipples but belly button please? lol

thank so much for the wall paper- i am gonna do a whole bunch of them when i have all the edits

bigguy- yes there are a whole bunch fromt he shoot, i am just waiting to get them back, i will post them when i have them

happy, trogdor, and deep thanks for being so sweet!

range- i adore david lachapelle
and you are so right of the point of this shot- it is supposed to look over the top, eye popping, colorful, almost pop in a way.
i am SO glad you understand the concept of the shot, and appreciate the detailed work, styling, and editing

i have met david several times through amanda- he is really cool and down to earth

have u seen the tv land commercials with pamela anderson and barbara eden- genuis!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2006, 02:44 AM
i just did a quick search on the poster who said i looked like an alien and the other one

well- read all of the first one's posts- and laugh at your own risk :shock:

and i quote-

Sorry to burst your bubble damion. At the end of the day transexuals are men, no matter how hard they try. The fact that you brag about all this stuff you do for them is just you admitting you enjoy being their subordinate. If he is a closet homosexual, you are a raving faggot.

nice to see we have such evolved, open minded individuals who approach transsexualism with such clarity and understanding on this board :shock:

ian
03-11-2006, 03:06 AM
Hi Allanah

I think you look fantastic. I see you have the hand on the hip pose down to a fine art.

As for Killakella. What is he posting on here for if it doesn't agree with him.

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 03:34 AM
hey grim- can i get the shot of me at regular size with no nipples but belly button please? lol

thank so much for the wall paper- i am gonna do a whole bunch of them when i have all the edits

http://www.girloncam.org/grim/nippless.jpg

ian
03-11-2006, 03:40 AM
Very good Grim. That's a professional job.

specialk
03-11-2006, 03:54 AM
I think the concept here is fantastic! The composition/subject matter needs no qualifications......however, I did find the specular highlights coming off the background a tad too distracting, so I tweaked it a bit....hope no one is offended.

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 03:58 AM
Very good Grim. That's a professional job.

Thanks. I just used the patch healing tool, created a new later with feathered white circles to naturalize the highlights on her tits and to correct the imperfections the patch healing tool created, and reduced layer transparency.

Pretty basic stuff, really.

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 04:02 AM
I think the concept here is fantastic! The composition/subject matter needs no qualifications......however, I did find the specular highlights coming off the background a tad too distracting, so I tweaked it a bit....hope no one is offended.

You should have masked out her figure first, so that your brightness/contrast tweaking didn't effect the whole picture. The background lacks a sense of crispness now, and you mudded out her whole body.

It doesn't look BAD, per se, as it gets the job done and all. Most people wouldn't notice the difference. I just don't think the alteration was all that necessary, though.

specialk
03-11-2006, 04:17 AM

You should have masked out her figure first, so that your brightness/contrast tweaking didn't effect the whole picture. The background lacks a sense of crispness now, and you mudded out her whole body.

It doesn't look BAD, per se, as it gets the job done and all. Most people wouldn't notice the difference. I just don't think the alteration was all that necessary, though.

For the record, I did a mask out on the body, with an adjustment layer to replace the highlights with a color picked from the background, I didn't use the brightness/contrast tool at all.

Your right that the average person might not notice the hot background, but as a photographer, my eye picked it up right away.......Just a matter of personal preference for me.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2006, 05:15 AM
thanks for the nipples-less pic love
but i wish i had a belly button :(

and special- the image you tweaked looks great as well
just a metter of prefference of lighting -

thanks for taking the time ;)

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2006, 05:17 AM
Hi Allanah

I think you look fantastic. I see you have the hand on the hip pose down to a fine art.

As for Killakella. What is he posting on here for if it doesn't agree with him.

thanks ian!

as for what you said- it is just peope trying to be mean and spiteful

specialk
03-11-2006, 05:36 AM

and special- the image you tweaked looks great as well
just a metter of prefference of lighting -

thanks for taking the time ;)

Thank you Allanah, and thank you for showcasing a little of Maya Guez"s work. I went straight to her website, and her work is tremendous!!! In particular I love her B+W's ...Just stunning, not to mention Maya herself! A real beauty! Great choice on your part to have her do a shoot with you.

Bigguy
03-11-2006, 05:58 AM

How about this? (Showing off my skill of copy and paste in MS Paint :lol: )

Tiff_in_a_Skirt
03-11-2006, 06:15 AM
Eh?

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 07:05 AM
::Null Post::

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 07:06 AM
Eh?

Ha ha ha... that's awesome, Tiff. It inspired me to make my own.
http://www.girloncam.org/grim/allahnaface.jpg

This shit is just too much fun. :lol:

Great... pfft. Thanks for screwing it up, phpBB.

RangeHova
03-11-2006, 07:14 AM
range- i adore david lachapelle
and you are so right of the point of this shot- it is supposed to look over the top, eye popping, colorful, almost pop in a way.
i am SO glad you understand the concept of the shot, and appreciate the detailed work, styling, and editing

i have met david several times through amanda- he is really cool and down to earth

have u seen the tv land commercials with pamela anderson and barbara eden- genuis!

No, I gotta look out for those.

David is someone I idolize. No one moved me like that since Herb Ritts (RIP) back in the 80s. I'm giving myself 5 years to get to where I wanna be behind the lens.

Ecstatic
03-11-2006, 07:26 AM
Allanah -

- Buddy

Is everyone looking at the same photo as I am or what? :shock: Maybe I caught you folks in a "Let's Worship Allanah" moment.

Where's Captain Obvious when you need him?
I don't know, but my post disappeared. Why? I said it was a very nice photo and that Maya has tremendous talent (or something very close to that), but that the lighting was a bit too harsh and in places a tad overworked (or, again, very close to that). Very strange.

You do look great in that photo, Allanah. But I prefer a more natural look, lighter on the retouching and easier on the lighting.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2006, 07:49 AM
oh my goodness!

u guys turned the pics into a very salvador dali esque look!
i am impressed!

ecstatic- not sure where your post went
but your prefference is yours, and i accept the compliment
but it is well known that i am not for the natural or sublime

kisses

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 07:56 AM
oh my goodness!

u guys turned the pics into a very salvador dali esque look!
i am impressed!

ecstatic- not sure where your post went
but your prefference is yours, and i accept the compliment
but it is well known that i am not for the natural or sublime

kisses

Really? I totally expected you to say "alright guys... don't you think that's taking it a little too far?". Meh... either way, I'm done.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2006, 08:20 AM
no- i love it

yours is totally salvadoe dali meets the chapman brothers!
fab
feel free to be artisitic anytime!

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 08:36 AM
no- i love it

yours is totally salvadoe dali meets the chapman brothers!
fab
feel free to be artisitic anytime!

More like autistic, in my case. Anyway, you and all your compliments. Wow. You are way too nice and polite.

RangeHova
03-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Grim, where did you get your P-shop skills?

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 08:46 AM
Grim, where did you get your P-shop skills?

I'm completely self-taught. Been messing around in Photoshop since Photoshop 6 was released.

RangeHova
03-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Damn good work my man. Keep it up.

Do you shoot?

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Damn good work my man. Keep it up.

Do you shoot?

I can shoot. Been through photography classes, but I don't have a snazzy enough a camera to shoot, and I can't really afford one.

dav1313
03-11-2006, 12:49 PM
i hope those pics of allanah get lost in a cave somewhere. in a thousand years when they find them theyll regard her as the most beautiful woman of our era, the next cleopatra.

scipio
03-11-2006, 08:51 PM
Um, is anyone else thinking "Kung Pao - Enter the Fist"?

GrimFusion
03-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Um, is anyone else thinking "Kung Pao - Enter the Fist"?

Toungy? lol... yeah. That movie is the shit, unless you try watching it three or four times in a month. I kinda ruined it for myself.

scipio
03-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick

werwt22
03-12-2006, 01:31 AM
The Fabulous work of.....Crack

werwt22
03-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Looks like a version of Allanah on Crack. Lol j/k, but she does look dry as hell though.