PDA

View Full Version : Trannylicious tonight -- 3/9

scottyj160
03-10-2006, 12:43 AM
Hello all...I'm a new member to this board and I am thinking about going to Trannylicious tonight. Is there anything that I should know that is not already listed on Allanah's FAQ's section of her site?

I'm a 6' bottom boy and looking to meet some new friends tonight.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-10-2006, 12:59 AM
Darling- Just expect to have a great time!

See ya there!

scottyj160
03-10-2006, 01:01 AM
I'll be there....I'll be sure to introduce myself to you and hopefully meet some of your friends.

scottyj160
03-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Well...I survived my first visit to an Allanah party and while I did end up holding up the bar the entire time, I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I do have a question....Are ALL the girls there "working girls"? every single girl that I spoke with eventually turned the conversation into "transaction" talk. Now let me just say that I have enough experience to know that this will happen, I just didn't expect it in such mass quantity. I've done it before and I'll do it again....it just wasn't what I was looking for last night. I was looking for conversation...maybe make a friend...watch all the pretty girls and enjoy a cocktail or two.

This by no means is a negative review and I will definately be back...I really enjoyed myself.

PS....Allanah, I am sorry I didn't introduce myself to you...I got distracted and before I knew it, my night had come to an end and missed you.

PS...Felicia....I enjoyed our brief conversation and would love to chat with you again.....hit me up if you see this post.

Looking 4 Now
03-11-2006, 05:08 AM
There are no working girls at Allanahs parties...lol

slinky
03-11-2006, 12:07 PM
There are no working girls at Allanahs parties...lol

You have to know the secret code word to meet the working girls:

"Hello"