PDA

View Full Version : i need to read the board rules: wheres the link

TrannyMafia
06-05-2012, 02:06 AM
can somebody post the link to where the board rules are. thank you so kind.

SunshyneMonroe
06-05-2012, 02:35 AM
what rule did u not follow?

TrannyMafia
06-05-2012, 02:39 AM
what rule did u not follow?

i dont know, but the big boss man sent me an email so i think its gots somthing to do with adding my site url to my profile. i had no clue. but maybe you can gve me some insight on whats the skinny on this spam stuff around here.

SunshyneMonroe
06-05-2012, 02:43 AM
i dont know, but the big boss man sent me an email so i think its gots somthing to do with adding my site url to my profile. i had no clue. but maybe you can gve me some insight on whats the skinny on this spam stuff around here.

Yeah it did not use to be like that but... Grooby owns Hung Angels now "steven" so if you dont have affiliate code for them to make money from your site they will not let you promo your site here...

TrannyMafia
06-05-2012, 02:46 AM
Yeah it did not use to be like that but... Grooby owns Hung Angels now "steven" so if you dont have affiliate code for them to make money from your site they will not let you promo your site here...

maybe these guys have not seen my links section yet, not only do i have EVERY SITE they own, and plus yours and to name only a few 100 more. i send good traffit to there sites. but he needs to take a little look into my links page, its jam pack with Grooby codes. but hes the boss who am i to fuss about it, its his house im just a visitor.

Jericho
06-05-2012, 02:48 AM
Errr, scroll to the bottom of the page, there it is.

TSMichelleAustin
06-05-2012, 06:19 AM
No I think it might be u have two screen names here. U cant have two active screen names.

GroobySteven
06-05-2012, 08:43 AM

Not true. Check your link and signature, we don't make any money from that or any of the girls signatures who own their own sites.

GroobySteven
06-05-2012, 08:45 AM
maybe these guys have not seen my links section yet, not only do i have EVERY SITE they own, and plus yours and to name only a few 100 more. i send good traffit to there sites. but he needs to take a little look into my links page, its jam pack with Grooby codes. but hes the boss who am i to fuss about it, its his house im just a visitor.

Rules are the bottom of the page. Please read on links. You've been here 5 mins and promoting a site everywhere.
Your linking back to Grooby sites from your site is another reason why you wouldn't be allowed to link. Why would we send surfers from here to your site, to then join our (or another site) when we could do the same directly from here and not lose the money.
Thanks

BigBlackMan
06-05-2012, 08:48 AM
This site is starting to go to shit. I wonder why?

shaustin
06-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Rules are the bottom of the page. Please read on links. You've been here 5 mins and promoting a site everywhere.
Your linking back to Grooby sites from your site is another reason why you wouldn't be allowed to link. Why would we send surfers from here to your site, to then join our (or another site) when we could do the same directly from here and not lose the money.
Thanks

Just out of my own curiosity and general ignorance of how webpages and links work, does the other site get a commission or something if someone joins from that site's particular link? If not I'm not understanding how any money is being lost. I was always under the assumption that links on most site's are just recommendations and not anything really business related.

Ecstatic
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Just out of my own curiosity and general ignorance of how webpages and links work, does the other site get a commission or something if someone joins from that site's particular link? If not I'm not understanding how any money is being lost. I was always under the assumption that links on most site's are just recommendations and not anything really business related.

Sites tend to run affiliate programs, whereby a webmaster can become an affiliate of a site and promote that site with an affiliate code. When someone joins said site by following the affiliate's link, the affiliate makes a percentage of the sale. If there is no code passed in the URL string, then there's no percentage paid to the referring site since that site is not identified as an affiliate. The underlying theory is that this form of marketing extends the promotional reach of any given site, since the affiliate may well reach potential members who would not otherwise be aware of the site.

flabbybody
06-05-2012, 03:48 PM
someone starts a thread with this sentiment regularly, yet sight traffic increases every year.

Wendy Summers
06-05-2012, 03:59 PM
someone starts a thread with this sentiment regularly, yet sight traffic increases every year.

Honestly I feel like it's gotten tons better. There's still some drama but not nearly at the levels 6 months or so ago. It was so toxic back then I shied away and I wasn't ever a part of any of the drama.

TsJizelle
06-05-2012, 08:13 PM

why is it you feel that way when?

TsJizelle
06-05-2012, 08:20 PM
to the OP, you've been considered to spam because of the fact that you post a new thread like every 5 mins, which isn't because of you trying to generate conversation but rather to bring attention to you and your site to generate income for yourself.

there are a lot of people who post here for business related manners. but there's a way to do it without seeming like you're stepping on everyone's toes.

its like when i used to be a manager at a boutique and would have independent hustlers come into my store and try to sell myself, my staff and my clients shit off the back of a truck. i was very quick to tell them to get lost and catch a clue.

hwbs
06-05-2012, 08:43 PM
U know a lot of sites have tons of rules even mentioning competing sites nevermind linking to your own affiliate page...the site doesn't ask for donations of sorts but just asks to abide by the rules.....it costs a lot of money to run a site this big with all the picture content with the constant need to upgrade the servers...a lot of people just take this site for granted

TSMichelleAustin
06-05-2012, 09:07 PM
I think this forum has gotten better! They are monitoring it very well! I think people are mad cuz the lashing out and drama isnt as bad!

Prospero
06-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I suggest you ask the administrator or owner by PM in response to their message what you have done wrong - and then don't do it again.

TrannyMafia
06-05-2012, 09:18 PM
to the OP, you've been considered to spam because of the fact that you post a new thread like every 5 mins, which isn't because of you trying to generate conversation but rather to bring attention to you and your site to generate income for yourself.there are a lot of people who post here for business related manners. but there's a way to do it without seeming like you're stepping on everyone's toes.

its like when i used to be a manager at a boutique and would have independent hustlers come into my store and try to sell myself, my staff and my clients shit off the back of a truck. i was very quick to tell them to get lost and catch a clue.

'so is that how you really feel about me? uh. thats how you really really feel about me woman uh.:geek:

TsJizelle
06-05-2012, 10:36 PM
'so is that how you really feel about me? uh. thats how you really really feel about me woman uh.:geek:

oh don't make it seem like my comment was personal or anything hun

youngblood61
06-05-2012, 10:43 PM
The site is much better still some drama but not as much. I hope it stays that way. The more girls that come here the better. Who knows how many girls stayed away because of all the bs.:smile:

GroobySteven
06-05-2012, 11:16 PM

You're welcome to leave anytime - I'll even refund your money.

Prospero
06-05-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm pleased to see that Seanchai is cleaning this place up a bit. There has been a lot of shit in the past. As someone else said, maybe more of the girls will come back.

onmyknees
06-06-2012, 01:00 AM
Girls leave for a variety of reasons, and other girls are the primary reason from what I can see....there's some exceptions obviously. You may have different reasons and different motives for hanging out here....and that's fine, but if HA looses it's edge and curtails speech or becomes nothing more than a clearing house for people shilling products that would be unfortunate.

GroobySteven
06-06-2012, 01:28 AM
Girls leave for a variety of reasons, and other girls are the primary reason from what I can see....there's some exceptions obviously. You may have different reasons and different motives for hanging out here....and that's fine, but if HA looses it's edge and curtails speech or becomes nothing more than a clearing house for people shilling products that would be unfortunate.

You can have edge without attacking each other.
As usual, this site will have little intervention unless it gets out of hand.

TSMichelleAustin
06-06-2012, 02:09 AM

But I dont think freedom of speech or edge is those who purposely attack others! And we are starting to see those people getting cleared out!

TrannyMafia
06-06-2012, 03:52 AM
But I dont think freedom of speech or edge is those who purposely attack others! And we are starting to see those people getting cleared out!

dammn what did i miss here from the pass lol

TrannyMafia
06-06-2012, 03:53 AM
oh don't make it seem like my comment was personal or anything hun

its all good my lil snow bunny.

onmyknees
06-06-2012, 04:15 AM

Agree to a point Michelle, but some of the most interesting people on here are the most controversial. I'm not interested in a forum that's a mutual admiration society....( BORING) the girls post pics, and the guys drool all over them. Sure that's fine to a point, I can be as complementary as anyone....but if that's what you all want exclusively...count me out. If there are people who post nothing other than attacks...sure off with their heads, but IMHO their offenses should be chronic and repeated . Everybody gets in a dust up from time to time...even you.....and isn't it better it's passionate? I prefer people with strong opinions and who can defend them.....the subject is irrelevant. Once you start banning people for a heated passionate exchanges...this place will be vanilla. The mods ask people not to post political references on the GD boards. Personally that's my biggest peeve, the rest of the shit doesn't bother me... so if somebody does that, and I lambaste them for doing do....who's at fault? All I'm saying is it's best to use capitol punishment....in this case banishment, judiciously.

Dino Velvet
06-06-2012, 04:41 AM

I agree there are people who log in to brawl with people or take someone down a notch. I would get rid of anyone who tries to make a transgendered girl feel bad about who she is. This place should, at least, be some sort of support system for the girls. I admit to being lower than a snake's belly at times but there's certain issues I won't mess with either.

TatianaSummer
06-06-2012, 05:12 AM
what Rules? There are no Rules, this is HA baby! Land of the sexiest T-Girls and the horniest guys in the universe. :smileysex:

tsdvdman
06-06-2012, 05:38 AM
what Rules? There are no Rules, this is HA baby! Land of the sexiest T-Girls and the horniest guys in the universe. :smileysex:
Yep...and I just got a massive hardon seeing your new avatar pic..WOW..HOTT HOTT HOTT..:whistle::whistle:

Token Williams-Black
06-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Yup

Yep...and I just got a massive hardon seeing your new avatar pic..WOW..HOTT HOTT HOTT..:whistle::whistle:
Same here. Tatiana, take off rose Daisy Dukes!