PDA

View Full Version : Are Sunny Dee's Tues parties good?

clco
06-03-2012, 08:18 AM
How's Sunny Dee Lites NYC parties new location at Fairytale lounge.
Do they have a private lapdance room, are the girls friendly, how much they charge per song, do they dance on stag...is it topless or full nude? just asking before I go.

Sunny Dee-lite
06-04-2012, 12:55 AM
this tuesday is the grand opening...... it will be fab!!!:dancing:

Yoda Rules!
06-04-2012, 02:11 AM
Sunny has historically put together the best produced and longest running TS parties in NYC. I haven't been to the new location but I am looking forward to checking it out on Tuesday

GOLDENBEAR
06-04-2012, 02:24 AM
How's Sunny Dee Lites NYC parties new location at Fairytale lounge.
Do they have a private lapdance room, are the girls friendly, how much they charge per song, do they dance on stag...is it topless or full nude? just asking before I go.

I was at a party recently, though obviously not at the new location. I had some of the same questions before going; so if you are inquiring only about the new location, please excuse my response.

I would say they are generally good in that there are many attractive or hot T-girls coming in and out all evening. If you have never been in such an environment, it's like visiting a foreign country. Definitely a unique experience. To answer your questions, the girls do dance on stage (if there is one) and usually wherever the audience is. They are not topless or nude; they dance go go style. Lap dances are usually $20 but some girls charge more. Most of the girls are friendly, but most are trying to sell something.

Some girls are there dancing all night, whereas others arrive fully clothed and spend their time talking and having drinks with the men. Some appear to be waiting for someone in particular (not me). If you see one you particularly like, you better try to grab her (not literally) immediately or she may taken for the rest of the night. Different girls may be there for different reasons, and I can't say for certain what anyone's business was.

The downside is the price; $20 cover, expensive drinks, and lap dances make for a pricey evening. But that's NYC for you.