PDA

View Full Version : ts-dominopresley.com A question please help

marc16
06-02-2012, 10:36 PM
I joined her site about two weeks ago and so far great stuff but my concern is that the site has not been updated since April. Does anyone know if she is still updating the site any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Genetic
06-04-2012, 12:14 AM
I'm sure she said on Twitter that she did a new shoot last week. Don't quote me on that though, you're better off checking for yourself.

RallyCola
06-04-2012, 01:51 AM
solo sites are not cash cows for the models all the time...so updates are never as frequent as larger production houses. its just part of it. if you like her material that much to stay a member, more power to you. most guys i know join for a month, then cancel and rejoin in a few months when more material has been uploaded. such practices are one reason why solo sites aren't the revenue earners many think they are...but it is common to join/cancel/rejoin as necessary

LibertyHarkness
06-04-2012, 11:55 AM
some solosite updates weekly once or twice .. depends on the models interest ...joanna jet and myself update weekly and have a whats next section as well that people can see ...

i think a few solo sites adopt this as well now . but as a whole yes rally is correct .

Sharp09
06-04-2012, 03:22 PM
In one of her blog posts about a month and a half ago she said she has shot tons of new content so only a matter of time I guess!