PDA

View Full Version : So which is your fav.

bellamy
03-09-2006, 04:03 AM
Of all the shemale, t-girl, lady-boy, and ts sites which do you guys think is the best one out there?

And what do you think makes it the best?

Tiff_in_a_Skirt
03-09-2006, 04:08 AM
Bobstgirls started great, but it has not kept its initial quality. It's just hard to follow the likes of Victoria/Miriam, Sapphire, and Lilienne. He does have the best Sapphire sets ever taken.

ShemaleYum has great quantity, but a lot very unattractive, in my opinion, girls. But the site does have a lot of Sophia/Simone which is great.

slinky
03-09-2006, 04:37 AM
While we're on the subject, do more guys want a lot of solo's and stills, or a fewer number of hardcore vids?

chefmike
03-09-2006, 04:51 AM
Bobstgirls started great, but it has not kept its initial quality. It's just hard to follow the likes of Victoria/Miriam, Sapphire, and Lilienne. He does have the best Sapphire sets ever taken.

ShemaleYum has great quantity, but a lot very unattractive, in my opinion, girls. But the site does have a lot of Sophia/Simone which is great.

Has Sapphire done any recent photoshoots?

DJ_Asia
03-09-2006, 07:19 AM

I think W.Hollywood Vice has some recent pix of her

Dino Velvet
03-09-2006, 07:26 AM
While we're on the subject, do more guys want a lot of solo's and stills, or a fewer number of hardcore vids?

I am into sites with more hardcore videos. I joined Tranny Surprise and enjoyed a lot of their videos. Is She Males From Hell any good? What are other good sites that have lots of hot full scene hardcore video?

http://www.trannysurprise.com/main.htm?id=

NickTheQuick
03-09-2006, 07:30 AM
..Is She Males From Hell any good?

Better than Tranny Surprise.

chefmike
03-09-2006, 07:33 AM

I think W.Hollywood Vice has some recent pix of her

that's really sad...people here have made allusions to her lifestyle before, but it's sad nonetheless...

eagleman12
03-09-2006, 07:39 AM
Trannysuprise and sehmale strokers so its a tie for me.
Well tranny suprise the girls are smoking hot most of the time
and the show alot of booty and face to face f**king right now it seems to do a lot of south american girls which is cool with me
Shemale strokers got all the hot top girls and pretty much they stroke there stuff but they started to to do some dildo stuff and the seem the try to please
all that they can because the girls all seem to turn around spread there cheeks so we see there pretty little love holes. Plus he has some other sites on there that have the same girls do other things :rock2 :popcorn :jerkoff you think he will get it in the popcorn?

fitz207
03-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Yeah Bob needs to to update his site more often, one or two girls every two weeks won't cut it in my book. Shemalestrokers has also gone way down, they should change the name to that site to TVstrokers, and one update a week,please. BTW i don't have anything against TVS but come on there is a difference.

Gus The Dagger
03-18-2006, 09:08 PM
The best site is a free site for me