PDA

View Full Version : I think this new hairstyle is creative

MrsKellyPierce
05-31-2012, 04:57 PM
From a cosmetologist perspective - it's kind of like the Halloween zipper face with hair..

One of my white friends posted it on his facebook wall...

Then when I said it was creative my black girlfriend Misha who I love said girl that's the Caucasian for it looks strange/tacky lmao

But I really do think it's kind of cool for a special occasion or something

What do you guys think??

I think it would be cool if they put an American Flag showing for like the 4th of July

I think it looks good on the guys not so much on the girls

TsJizelle
05-31-2012, 05:25 PM
don't get caught in the rain or else it'll rust up your head top lol

Jericho
05-31-2012, 05:32 PM
So that's where zipperhead came from! :ignore:

MrsKellyPierce
05-31-2012, 05:48 PM
don't get caught in the rain or else it'll rust up your head top lol
lmao!

maxpower
05-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Absurdly stupid.

Quiet Reflections
05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
looks stupid to me too. I would bet these were done for a hair show otherwise outside of 1985 nobody would ever walk the streets like that

doctor screw
05-31-2012, 06:25 PM
looks stupid to me too. I would bet these were done for a hair show otherwise outside of 1985 nobody would ever walk the streets like that

That's exactly what it was,and there's cash rewards too.I have a aunt that used to go to those things.

Token Williams-Black
05-31-2012, 09:11 PM
You have to admit its unique...but it's NOT feasible in the real world.

GrimFusion
05-31-2012, 09:18 PM
Stupid. There's no difference between this and half of the random shit Lady Gaga puts in her hair. It's all ridiculous. It's not fashion, just a clown-shoes attempt at standing out from a crowd.

SunshyneMonroe
05-31-2012, 09:24 PM
i think it looks trashy

tsdvdman
05-31-2012, 09:27 PM
From a cosmetologist perspective - it's kind of like the Halloween zipper face with hair..

One of my white friends posted it on his facebook wall...

Then when I said it was creative my black girlfriend Misha who I love said girl that's the Caucasian for it looks strange/tacky lmao

But I really do think it's kind of cool for a special occasion or something

What do you guys think??

I think it would be cool if they put an American Flag showing for like the 4th of July

I think it looks good on the guys not so much on the girls
Here you go starting your bullshit again. You just can't help it...that internal bigotry within you just has to come out somehow someway. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt (which I do with everyone)..but your true ignorant self just keeps proving me wrong. You are a bigoted worthless self-hating race-baiting piece of shit. You know your reputation you know your racist persona..so the thread you decide to start today was about "laughing" and "clowning" a particular race. There was nothing else to come out of something like this but that's what you wanted. You are indeed a transparently miserable bitch.

PeePeeLover
05-31-2012, 09:33 PM
No offense to anyone but I think stupid hairstyles like this causes more racism.