PDA

View Full Version : The Girls of the French Open

TGasMutiny
05-30-2012, 11:08 PM
#10 - Petra Kvitova

Petra is a blonde, 6 foot, 22 year old blonde beauty from the Czech Republic.

TGasMutiny
05-30-2012, 11:14 PM
#9 - Sofia Arvidsson

Sofia is a 5 foot 9 inch, 152 pound, 28 year old hardbodied brunette from Sweden!

TGasMutiny
05-30-2012, 11:23 PM
#8 - Victoria Azarenka
Victoria is a blonde, 6 foot, 145 pound, blonde Belarusian beauty!

TGasMutiny
05-30-2012, 11:31 PM
#7 - Zheng Jie
Zheng is a beautiful little 28 year old, 5 foot 4 inch, 126 pound Chinese dynamo!

TGasMutiny
05-30-2012, 11:39 PM
#6 - Tamira Paszek
Tamara is a busty, 5 foot 5 inch, 132 pound, 21 year old brunette from Austria!

TGasMutiny
05-30-2012, 11:47 PM
#5 - Jelena Jankovic
Jelena is a brunette, 27 year old, 5 foot 9 inch, 130 pound Serbian stunner.

TGasMutiny
05-30-2012, 11:51 PM
# 4 - Serena Williams
Serena is a 30 year old, 5 foot 9 inch, 155 pound brick shit house from the United States!

JenniferParisHusband
05-30-2012, 11:59 PM
Zheng Jie is crazy hot!!!! I think she's my favorite among the current tennis players. But All Time, no one holds a candle to Gabriella Sabatini.

TGasMutiny
05-30-2012, 11:59 PM
# 3 - Simona Halep
Simona is a 20 year old, 5 foot 9 inch Romanian goddess! I am sad to report she had a breast reduction and those amazing mounds are gone forever!

TGasMutiny
05-31-2012, 12:04 AM
# 2 - Dominika Cibulkova
Dominka is a tiny, 23 year old, 5 foot 3, 121 pound Slovakian blonde!

TGasMutiny
05-31-2012, 12:08 AM
# 1B - Heidi El Tabakh
Heidi is an amazing 150 pound Egyptian beauty standing 5 foot 22 inches tall.

TGasMutiny
05-31-2012, 12:14 AM
# 1A - Maria Kirilenko
Maria is a blonde, 25 year old, 5 foot 9 inch 132 pound Russian beauty.

TGasMutiny
05-31-2012, 12:19 AM
My favorite tennis girl of all time is Jelena Dokic.

Jelena is a blonde, 29 year old, 5 foot 9 inch, 132 pound Croatian beauty. Jelena does not play as much as she used to but this babe will always be my #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

underdawg
05-31-2012, 12:47 AM
So, your saying she's 6-10 ?!

TatianaSummer
05-31-2012, 01:22 AM
After this posting Thread I will never see these girls the same. I think its time for me to masturbate.

Jericho
05-31-2012, 02:05 AM
After this posting Thread I will never see these girls the same. I think its time for me to masturbate.

Knowing that, me neither! :shrug

Jericho
05-31-2012, 02:06 AM
# 1B - Heidi El Tabakh
Heidi is an amazing 150 pound Egyptian beauty standing 5 foot 22 inches tall.

Damn, she's tall! :dead:

Jericho
05-31-2012, 02:10 AM
#7 - Zheng Jie
Zheng is a beautiful little 28 year old, 5 foot 4 inch, 126 pound Chinese dynamo!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

robertlouis
05-31-2012, 05:41 AM
Zheng Jie is crazy hot!!!! I think she's my favorite among the current tennis players. But All Time, no one holds a candle to Gabriella Sabatini.

Back in the 90s I used to work a lot in Paris, and our office was at Balard on Ligne 8 of the Metro, and very close to Roland Garros. I would stay at the Sofitel when I was there and go to the arena for the evening sessions, always a big tennis fan and still play a pretty mean game.

Anyway, one evening I went back to the hotel and dived into the lift to fins myself almost colliding with the prettiest girl I had ever seen - the same Gabriela Sabatini! We travelled all the way up to the 12th floor, chatting like old mates, and had coffee together in the lounge. She was charming and down to earth. That's as far as it went, but I've never forgotten the moment.

Maybe that's when the interest in Latina tgirls was logged into my subconscious, but jeez, she was jaw-dropping gorgeous.

JenniferParisHusband
05-31-2012, 06:31 AM
RobertLouis, you are my hero!

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowd own:

robertlouis
05-31-2012, 06:51 AM
RobertLouis, you are my hero!

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowd own:

Thank you. Here's another tennis cutie from the same era, Annabel Croft, another British hope who never quite made it to the top but has made a good career as coach and tv commentator. Met her once and you could drown in her eyes.

JenniferParisHusband
05-31-2012, 07:13 AM
There was a sort of golden age, at least to me, where Gabriella Sabatini, Martina Hingis, Monica Seles, Barbara Schett, and Steffi Graff were just like the ultimate women. Never got to meet any of them. But I loved Tennis from that era.

robertlouis
05-31-2012, 07:36 AM
There was a sort of golden age, at least to me, where Gabriella Sabatini, Martina Hingis, Monica Seles, Barbara Schett, and Steffi Graff were just like the ultimate women. Never got to meet any of them. But I loved Tennis from that era.

They were all attractive, but there has never been and probably never will be a female tennis player for all round ability and flair like Martina Navratilova, and all the lesbian=man jibes don't work with her. Grace, guile, technique, strength and guts. The best ever.

Best male ever, to watch, that is? Federer by a mile. I'd have his babies.

JenniferParisHusband
05-31-2012, 08:06 AM
I'm showing my age, but male players, Bjorn Borg in his prime was the best there will ever be.

I like Martina as a player, but of her era, Chris Everett, was the easiest on the eyes.

robertlouis
05-31-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm showing my age, but male players, Bjorn Borg in his prime was the best there will ever be.

I like Martina as a player, but of her era, Chris Everett, was the easiest on the eyes.

Borg started the baseline attrition which bores the arse off me. I was always rooting for McEnroe in their battles - touch, artistry and an all-court game against steady, reliable, boring Bjorn. Nowadays it's all 30 stroke rallies and the first one to get bored loses his concentration and then the yawn starts up again.

Give me serve and volley like Mac, Becker, Edberg even the unfairly maligned (at least in the UK) Henman any day. If they played doubles the way they play singles it would be awful to watch, but in doubles the old virtues of getting into the net still rule - doubles are infinitely more exciting to watch - and to play, for what it's worth. The only baseline player I've enjoyed watching was Agassi, because he could actually attack from the back rather than simply wear his opponent down. That's why nowadays I'll always root for Federer or Murray rather than Djokovic or Nadal because the first two use the whole court and vary their shots.

And as for the identikit -ova blondes with their ponytails and grunts, it's just shit. Awful. Come back Steffi, please!

Joop1980
05-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Dutch hope: ARANXTA RUS, so cute

alpha2117
05-31-2012, 02:16 PM
The tennis chicks traditionally have mad bodies. There are plenty of nice looking ladies Maria Sharapova, Samantha Stosur, Caroline Wozniacki, Sabine Lisicki, Ana Ivanovic, Dominika Cibulkova are all top 16 seeds and still in the tournament and they are all pretty hot.

Token Williams-Black
05-31-2012, 03:11 PM
I still miss Anna Kournikova. I know she didn't Winn anything but goddamn she was hot!

bassman2546
05-31-2012, 03:51 PM
Borg started the baseline attrition which bores the arse off me. I was always rooting for McEnroe in their battles - touch, artistry and an all-court game against steady, reliable, boring Bjorn. Nowadays it's all 30 stroke rallies and the first one to get bored loses his concentration and then the yawn starts up again.

Give me serve and volley like Mac, Becker, Edberg even the unfairly maligned (at least in the UK) Henman any day. If they played doubles the way they play singles it would be awful to watch, but in doubles the old virtues of getting into the net still rule - doubles are infinitely more exciting to watch - and to play, for what it's worth. The only baseline player I've enjoyed watching was Agassi, because he could actually attack from the back rather than simply wear his opponent down. That's why nowadays I'll always root for Federer or Murray rather than Djokovic or Nadal because the first two use the whole court and vary their shots.

And as for the identikit -ova blondes with their ponytails and grunts, it's just shit. Awful. Come back Steffi, please!

With Federer, Sampras, Emerson and Borg rounding out the top four in career majors, I have to think that entertainment isn't the key to great tennis. Serve and volley just shows me that all you need is a damn hard serve and nothing much else matters, hence why the Roscoe Tanners of the world never achieved greatness. I saw Borg win all five Wimbledons and many of his French Opens. He was anything but boring to watch. And when he won his fifth Wimbledon (over McEnroe) he serve and volleyed the crap (mostly served) out of him in that fifth set after that epic fourth-set tie-breaker.

bassman2546
05-31-2012, 03:53 PM
TGas, thanks for taking the time to post these. Female tennis players have come a long way from the butchy Navratilova, Mandlikova, Austin and Shriver days.

And I can't help but love this shot.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=474593&stc=1&d=1338413966

Stavros
05-31-2012, 04:51 PM
Not impressed with any of the tennis players pictured here, I would not class anyone of them as above ordinary. Of the players in the past, Billie-Jean King was easily the best player, with a repertoire of shots, an athletic ability to cover all the court, and an ability to read a game and her opponent that was lethal -no other female player has ever come close to her, and few men for that matter, which makes her one of the top 3 players who ever lived. She was also a key figure in the refoms of world tennis that took place in the 1970s without which tennis might have died as a global spectator sport. Federer is the only male player I have seen who can match Billie-Jean, which means there is only 1 other vacant place in the top 3.

Gabriela Sabbatini is not and never was attractive, I have known people who said she was but to me she always looked like a coal miner in drag.

msbhaven
05-31-2012, 06:13 PM

Girl, I like your style. LOL

Gillian
05-31-2012, 06:25 PM
Tsvetana Pironkova is a bit of a hottie ...

http://topnews.in/sports/files/Tsvetana-Pironkova.jpg

http://img003.lazygirls.info/people/tsvetana_pironkova/tsvetana_pironkova_elle_magazine_cover_bulgaria_no vember_2011_u8RtOC9.sized.jpg

Misogynist or not, the real hotties were the Hugo Boss ball girls at the old indoor Madrid Masters tournament. Not just ball girls, but models. Oh yes ... :D

Add in some lingering shots by Spanish TV cameramen, and it was tennis heaven ...

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/ballgirl-lead.jpg

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/7987/ballgirlmadrid1910a468xid0.jpg

Just Google Hugo Boss ballgirls for LOTS more ... :D

bassman2546
05-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Not impressed with any of the tennis players pictured here, I would not class anyone of them as above ordinary. Of the players in the past, Billie-Jean King was easily the best player, with a repertoire of shots, an athletic ability to cover all the court, and an ability to read a game and her opponent that was lethal -no other female player has ever come close to her, and few men for that matter, which makes her one of the top 3 players who ever lived. She was also a key figure in the refoms of world tennis that took place in the 1970s without which tennis might have died as a global spectator sport. Federer is the only male player I have seen who can match Billie-Jean, which means there is only 1 other vacant place in the top 3.

Gabriela Sabbatini is not and never was attractive, I have known people who said she was but to me she always looked like a coal miner in drag.

Hmmm, not attractive?

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0O0Nw39QnvJwv91VCaJrD8G9zmFDAC dSUYEZVkDwRujZgLEFS

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0RzrPtgjD9GqEtIrt5NPxStuCsFZJi rggSH3fK-hqHi7_3BieYQ

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqKTckbBaJe_ouFw3vj6jE34z-KXSPZGQOzO8qzQ1MX5EPSq16wA

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUQ6aE5yszQ-pIjQDuEHFId62vuGx4q7iZK4UxKA_oFaFlmWRLb3csCwcZ

zeebeedee
06-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Flavia Pennetta

TatianaSummer
06-01-2012, 03:36 AM
who wants to go play tennis with me?

magus13
06-01-2012, 05:51 AM
How do u leave off Gisella Dulko from Argentina.

liisawinklergirl
06-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Ana Ivanovic, Julia Goerges, and Daniela Hantuchova and MaSHA are the hottest players on the current circuit for me :)

But MOnica Seles is my greatest :) http://liisawinklergirl.blogspot.com/2007/03/me-selesophile.html

Stavros
06-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Hmmm, not attractive?

I was referring to GS when she was a tennis player, young, profoundly unattractive, gawky, as I said, like a coal miner in drag. I don't think much of her more recent makeover either, but then I am more attracted to transexuals anyway and can't see the point of this thread in HungAngels.

broncofan
06-02-2012, 02:33 AM
I gotta be honest, I never found Gabriella Sabbatini attractive either. I absolutely hated her game; all that topsin junk, she made Rafa Nadal look like Jimmy Connors.

My favorite player growing up was Stefan Edberg. Weird forehand, but graceful and a tremendous volleyer and mover. I like Djokovic and Federer now.

Daniella Hantuchova is a pretty girl, as was Kournikova and some others.

broncofan
06-02-2012, 02:40 AM
They were all attractive, but there has never been and probably never will be a female tennis player for all round ability and flair like Martina Navratilova, and all the lesbian=man jibes don't work with her. Grace, guile, technique, strength and guts. The best ever.

Best male ever, to watch, that is? Federer by a mile. I'd have his babies.
She was great. She was quite muscular for a woman's tennis player but she played a great finesse game and did everything well.

I used to play myself quite a bit from the juniors onward, though it's been a little while;)

robertlouis
06-02-2012, 02:44 AM

I agree with you about Billi Jean's lasting impact on the game, but I don't think she matched Navratilova for grace and artistry.

But dear Gabi? Come, come, Stavros. You're only jealous because I had an hour with her all to myself in 1994. Trust me, she was absolutely stunning, and charming with it.

robertlouis
06-02-2012, 02:45 AM
She was great. She was quite muscular for a woman's tennis player but she played a great finesse game and did everything well.

I used to play myself quite a bit from the juniors onward, though it's been a little while;)

We need to get a game, pal. Winner plays Tatiana. :dancing:

broncofan
06-02-2012, 03:01 AM
We need to get a game, pal. Winner plays Tatiana. :dancing:
Sounds good!!!!

bassman2546
06-02-2012, 04:32 PM
I was referring to GS when she was a tennis player, young, profoundly unattractive, gawky, as I said, like a coal miner in drag. I don't think much of her more recent makeover either, but then I am more attracted to transexuals anyway and can't see the point of this thread in HungAngels.

To quote you, you said, "... is not and never was..." I can only take that as including the present, which as I indicated is far from accurate. Sure, at one time, she looked like the Karate Kid in drag on the court, but how many tennis players back then looked sexy at work. I can think of maybe two and they were crappy tennis players.

There are a lot of threads that are unrelated to the theme of Hungangels that I don't have any interest with, either. I simply don't comment on them and move on to what interests me.

TGasMutiny
06-02-2012, 08:00 PM
who wants to go play tennis with me?
I will PLAY with you Tatiana:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff:jerkoff

TGasMutiny
01-24-2014, 08:39 PM
Good luck to the beautiful Dominika in the Australian Finals!

TGasMutiny
01-24-2014, 08:48 PM
Good luck to the beautiful Dominika in the Australian Finals!

CORVETTEDUDE
01-24-2014, 10:43 PM
Great thread....Tennis girls get be hard!!!

robertlouis
01-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Tennis girls annoy the shit out of me, all that incessant shrieking.

And they're not even having sex.

Dino Velvet
01-25-2014, 03:17 AM
Nice vaj on dis broad.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=474618&stc=1&d=1338415486

south ov da border
01-25-2014, 04:05 AM
nice thread. My avatar is the infamous Serena twitter pic that got yanked

Wanderer1
01-25-2014, 02:18 PM
beauties, esp Sofia, and they are always better when sweaty, its like their `sauce'

Wanderer1
01-25-2014, 02:20 PM
Tennis girls annoy the shit out of me, all that incessant shrieking.

And they're not even having sex.

hahaha! I believe the grunting(shrieking?) started with Monica Seles.