PDA

View Full Version : How come Black TGirls wont eat ass- But the White Ones will?

TrannyMafia
05-30-2012, 10:10 PM
why is it that i cant get a Black tgirl to lick my ass middel, but when i ask a white tgirl to eat my hole, shes more than willing, what gives with the black girls not wanting to eat a mans ass a little.

TSMichelleAustin
05-30-2012, 10:16 PM
I wont eat ur ass if ur not hot, and if ur ass isnt smooth! If u have a bush down there and it doesnt smell right u can forget it! So not all white girls eat ass! I am picky about what ass Ill lick!

TrannyMafia
05-30-2012, 10:19 PM
I wont eat ur ass if ur not hot, and if ur ass isnt smooth! If u have a bush down there and it doesnt smell right u can forget it! So not all white girls eat ass! I am picky about what ass Ill lick!

i'll make a mental note of that, always keep the bush shaved.:geek:

GrimFusion
05-30-2012, 10:50 PM

I'm picky about what ass I'll fuck. I insist on a rimjob before trying to cornhole a chick. If I can't get my face near her ass hole, it's nothing I want to stick my dick in.

I think it's just assumed that guys don't usually keep clean back there, especially if they aren't bottoms. I do, but that's because I don't like my backside smelling like musty shit if it's avoidable. I like a rimjob every once-in-a-while, and I couldn't imagine my girlfriend having to contend with stale mud-butt-to-mouth. Plus, without taint-stench, longer and more frequent blowjobs are an advantage.
:dancing:

Wendy Summers
05-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Given the heaping pile of shit blacks have received in the Us over the years it's no wonder they like to avoid asses.

Similarly, white guilt drives pasty white chicks like me to dive in.

#political

LibertyHarkness
05-30-2012, 11:36 PM
i dont eat male asshole ever ..

GroobySteven
05-30-2012, 11:37 PM
Black girls don't like salads.

onmyknees
05-31-2012, 01:53 AM
[QUOTE=Wendy Summers;1149830]Given the heaping pile of shit blacks have received in the Us over the years it's no wonder they like to avoid asses.

#political[/QUOTE

Interesting...so it's all about politics? I think I get it. What's your hypothesis if the person is only half black? So when you "dive" in it's sorta like sexual reparations? Will you toss a Latin salad? lmao

BeardedOne
05-31-2012, 02:23 AM
I've never really taken to rimming. Granted, it feels =great=, but if you can't get into reciprocation, it's certainly not fair to expect or request it.

Never noticed a penchant for ass-licking from one race or t'other. As I recall, only one gurl ever offered and performed that service and she was Asian.

And it was fan-fucking-tastic and would have popped my cork had I not stopped her when I did.

*Deep breath*

That said....

What was I saying?

tsdvdman
05-31-2012, 02:39 AM
[QUOTE=Wendy Summers;1149830]Given the heaping pile of shit blacks have received in the Us over the years it's no wonder they like to avoid asses.

#political[/QUOTE

Interesting...so it's all about politics? I think I get it. What's your hypothesis if the person is only half black? So when you "dive" in it's sorta like sexual reparations? Will you toss a Latin salad? lmao
LMAO..you have a very good point!:)
It's all about dominance...mental and physical. White women love a dominant big dick black man. They will get on their knees worship big black cock and lick ass all night and even get into the "play" of verbal abuse. It's a form of sexual freedom and as Wendy stated..some weird kind of white guilt rebellion thing.
Black women generally speaking are a lot more sexually repressed. Some of them still say things like "I don't suck dick"..but after you bang them good they open up and the true freak in them comes out. My last black girlfriend licked ass like a trooper so you never know.

tsdvdman
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
One of the best feelings ever...almost every white chick (GG OR TS) I've banged will dig in and lick my black ass while drooling over the BBC and balls. They love it. It's a natural nasty instinct plus it's mandatory. And I talk "shit" while they are doing it (Pun Intended)..lol..:salad

bluesoul
05-31-2012, 06:00 PM
why is it that i cant get a Black tgirl to lick my ass middel, but when i ask a white tgirl to eat my hole, shes more than willing, what gives with the black girls not wanting to eat a mans ass a little.

it's because they're all nicki minaj and she hasn't given them the go ahead to eat a white man's ass yet.

Ryz
05-31-2012, 08:02 PM

This is untrue.:wiggle: