PDA

View Full Version : I heard Playboy is starting to shoot T-Girls for a special issues

TatianaSummer
05-30-2012, 11:27 AM
I will like to know who will they shoot first. Hoping is someone cute.

JenniferParisHusband
05-30-2012, 11:34 AM
I guess technically Tula was the first. If they get more ladies like her, I'm totally down with it.

Allanah Starr has been on Playboy TV a few times, and I think Yasmine Lee made one of those "Year in Sex" things they do. So it wouldn't be too great of a leap.

Cecil Rhodes
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
I heard they were trying to get a Busty Hot Red Head of Eastern European decent that currently lives in Las Vegas .

smooth007
05-30-2012, 11:36 AM
I will like to know who will they shoot first. Hoping is someone cute.

In that case I hope its you. The issue will be sold out.

Cecil Rhodes
05-30-2012, 11:37 AM
I guess technically Tula was the first. If they get more ladies like her, I'm totally down with it.

Allanah Starr has been on Playboy TV a few times, and I think Yasmine Lee made one of those "Year in Sex" things they do. So it wouldn't be too great of a leap.

You forgot Lexx ..... i mean Kala Coxx was on Night Calls

GroobySteven
05-30-2012, 11:38 AM
I doubt it's the magazine. Playboy has recently been taken over by Manwin for their online content delivery and it's more likely a brand associated with that.

JenniferParisHusband
05-30-2012, 11:39 AM
Yeah, I guess I did. Thinking back now though, also on Playboy TV back in the day I remember Sulka was on an "Electric Blue" episode. That was one of those moments that changed my life.

TatianaSummer
05-30-2012, 11:43 AM
I heard they were trying to get a Busty Hot Red Head of Eastern European decent that currently lives in Las Vegas .

geee, I would do it if they pay me good, but they would rather get someone famous already for sure.

In that case I hope its you. The issue will be sold out.

You guys are so nice, I have candies here for everyone. :party::party: :smileysex:

youngblood61
05-30-2012, 02:19 PM
I nominate Kelly Pierce right now if it's one girl. If it's girls, Chrissy Snow, Jizelle Danika Dreams, Khloe Hart. Just one man's thoughts, sorry if I forgot anybody. I'm sure someone can come up with a better list.:smile:

lifeisfiction
05-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Playboy doesn't even show full gentalia in view. Anything too graphic and its a no no. I never liked playboy because it was the worst jack off material in the world. I could never care for the articles. Penthouse before they went the way of playboy was 300 times better. It was classy hardcore. I just think playboy was always lame.

ditadior
05-30-2012, 05:00 PM
so when is kimber's shoot being released lol..

shes the first person i would think to be shot for playboy if there was a chance.

her or ana manicini or that umm whats her name the other two argentinan girls.

MrsKellyPierce
05-30-2012, 05:03 PM
If they are going to - it would be someone post op...

Tula, Kelly Van Der Veer have both been in Playboy - Kelly on the cover- both post op..

I'm guessing they will go after Jenna Talackova she is getting a reality show now in Canada

MrsKellyPierce
05-30-2012, 05:04 PM
I doubt it's the magazine. Playboy has recently been taken over by Manwin for their online content delivery and it's more likely a brand associated with that.
Manwin is buying out everything..someone told me they are going after the trans niche..I hope not..

lifeisfiction
05-30-2012, 05:07 PM

Tula, Kelly Van Der Veer have both been in Playboy - Kelly on the cover- both post op..

I'm guessing they will go after Jenna Talackova she is getting a reality show now in Canada

I concur. And even then they would just show breast.

ditadior
05-30-2012, 05:08 PM

shit i missed one.
kelly shore is the other one i would think playboy would do.

kelly your like a mermaid, i swear your this hidden treasure from atlantis.
if only we could find that place so we could see where you came from (joke :))

MrsKellyPierce
05-30-2012, 05:10 PM
shit i missed one.
kelly shore is the other one i would think playboy would do.

kelly your like a mermaid, i swear your this hidden treasure from atlantis.
if only we could find that place so we could see where you came from (joke :))
Awe thanks babycakes!

I'm guessing they will go after Jenna Talackova - maybe Candis Cayne

Someone of that nature that have vajayjays

MrsKellyPierce
05-30-2012, 05:14 PM
I concur. And even then they would just show breast.
Well in the Van Der Veer shot they showed her spread legged while crouching

ditadior
05-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Awe thanks babycakes!

I'm guessing they will go after Jenna Talackova - maybe Candis Cayne

Someone of that nature that have vajayjays

jenna talackova the one from the beauty pagent...
fuck shes ugly.

i seen that one walking down the street. her on tv is so "fantasy land" compared to the real girl..

im not talking about passability, clocking, fishiness all those terms men love to use.

but what i am saying is she is not good looking she looks like a really feminine transsexual asian, but you see so much of her from before transition when you see her in person. i swear on my 18 years of life.

kelly your prettier, stop being so fucking modest and stroke your ego already.

MrsKellyPierce
05-30-2012, 05:21 PM
fuck shes ugly.

i seen that one walking down the street. her on tv is so "fantasy land" compared to the real girl..

im not talking about passability, clocking, fishiness all those terms men love to use.

but what i am saying is she is not good looking she looks like a really feminine transsexual asian, but you see so much of her from before transition when you see her in person. i swear on my 18 years of life.

kelly your prettier, stop being so fucking modest and stroke your ego already.
I have never really seen her only in pics..

My point is I think Playboy will never shoot a girl with a cock...they will only shoot post ops

housekeeper
05-30-2012, 06:54 PM
Hmm, my good friend works for Playboy, he didn't mention anything. Will have to inquire...

LibertyHarkness
05-30-2012, 07:05 PM
kelly van de veer is gorgeous ... think she has done a few magazine spreads for companies

youngblood61
05-30-2012, 09:29 PM
fuck shes ugly.

kelly your prettier, stop being so fucking modest and stroke your ego already.I agree with Dita, your gorgeous KP. You would be perfect for Playboy if and when they decide to do it.:smile:

smoothboi
05-30-2012, 09:35 PM
It would be great if this were true, but I just don't see PB in the USA being that progressive.

JenniferParisHusband
05-30-2012, 11:44 PM

Jenna Talackova would be great, if you asked me...which no one has. But I doubt she would ever do it at this point in her career. She's too legit in the mainstream.

You can't really count KVdV, American Playboy is different from the rest of the world versions.

Kelly would be great in a pictoral. So would Barbie Woods, Jennifer Paris, Kimber James...

TatianaSummer
05-31-2012, 01:26 AM
[QUOTE=ditadior;1149645]jenna talackova the one from the beauty pagent...
fuck shes ugly.

QUOTE]

Come on give the girl a break, we are not all perfect you know. I think she deserves some respect after being the first trans girl to make it to Miss Universe Canada Finals. I have seen lots of T-girls in person and they look like a mess compare to their pictures here and on their sites but I dont come here to mention their names and say they are ugly, remember that we all should be united and they could read this and feel bad

ditadior
06-01-2012, 01:28 PM
I agree with Dita, your gorgeous KP. You would be perfect for Playboy if and when they decide to do it.:smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE&ob=av3n

youngblood61
06-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Nice touch Dita.:claps