PDA

View Full Version : Kourtney aka Danyelle

JenniferParisHusband
05-30-2012, 10:18 AM
Just curious about this, there was a lady in the LA area who went by Kourtney and also Danyelle. She was always in the AOL SoCaliShemale chat-room, and just used to flood Craigslist with ads. Red-heads have always intrigued me, so I considered seeing her, but never did because of some sketchy reviews of her. Anyway, haven't seen any posts from her, and there doesn't seem to be any information on the internet about her. Just curious to know whatever became of Kourtney/Danyelle.

Token Williams-Black
05-30-2012, 10:43 AM
I remember seeing her at Peanuts the few times she went. She even has some sets on Yum I believe. I liked the red hair too; unfortunately I don't know whatever became of her...

JenniferParisHusband
05-30-2012, 11:09 AM
This is probably as close as you'll get Oku. I haven't seen anything from her since 2007. I know she did some movies in the past, but don't know under what name or where. She's from South America, but I think the movies were US made. If you want to see more, you might want to look based on that info. Otherwise we've got to wait and see if anyone else knows of her and what's become of her.