PDA

View Full Version : In Miami tonight what to do?

Tashajones
05-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Hey everyone. I am on my last day of my vaction in Miami. I am looking to see if there are any clubs near by that are Trans Friendly? Or anything else to do...
Thanks
Tasha
P.S Staying by the airport!

laoda8
05-27-2012, 02:10 AM
I'm more familiar with Ft. Lauderdalem, are you lookin to travel to the beach

jamiethewild
05-27-2012, 02:18 AM
There's LIV and Mansion clubs in miami, mansion is more trans friendly ! there's more ..

diablito
05-28-2012, 08:01 PM
did you find anything to occupy your time?!?!

TrannyMafia
05-28-2012, 08:17 PM
Well the first thing you need to do is, get away from the airport area, these nothing over there but nothing. and i mean not a thing. unless you like cuban clubs filled with cuban dug dealers.

I'm on south beach, thats where you need to be. We have about 3 clubs that are tranny welcomed. hit me up for more info. trannymafia@gmail.com
:geek:

jefferson1776
05-28-2012, 09:16 PM
yo whats the club in south beach called?

jefferson1776
05-28-2012, 09:19 PM
for real living in Miami you would think you would see more transexuals, but I have never seen one, and Ive been living here for ten years

TrannyMafia
05-28-2012, 10:20 PM
this is the placetobe tonight, wall to wall trannys. ill be there myself. i livi right accrossthe stret from twist nite club.:dancing:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/twist-miami-beach#query:Tranny%20Bars

Chuck
05-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Get away from the airport if possible. Not a thing out there. I fell for that my first visit to Miami. I prefer to stay downtown at either the Hilton or Marriott. Easy access to SOBE (though a 15 dollar cab ride). Since you are by the airport expect to pay about 30 dollars in cab fare just to get to South Beach. Other than that no big deal unless you intend to be there a few days in which case it will eat away at your cash senselessly.

up_for_it
05-28-2012, 10:43 PM
Speedboat to Cuba with Crockett?

diablito
05-29-2012, 04:22 AM
actually, there are 2 tranny clubs close to the airport!! lots of 10s without pretentious tendencies!

along with sobe, give those a try... then again, you're probably out already gargling your 2nd or 3rd load by now! go gettem!!

personally, i evacuated south beach this weekend (along with the rest of the city)! no need to get caught in a "urban weekend flood"...
plus, the keys have been great!

TrannyMafia
05-29-2012, 04:32 AM
actually, there are 2 tranny clubs close to the airport!! lots of 10s without pretentious tendencies!

along with sobe, give those a try... then again, you're probably out already gargling your 2nd or 3rd load by now! go gettem!!

personally, i evacuated south beach this weekend (along with the rest of the city)! no need to get caught in a "urban weekend flood"...

Ha!!, way too many undercover cops hang in sobe's. The drug dealers have run a mock. :wiggle:

diablito
05-29-2012, 08:31 PM
wasn't referring to "sobe's"... in fact, never heard of it!! LOL... but ill have to check it out!

back on the beach and happy to see all the riffraff GONE!!! till next memorial weekend.

Tashajones
05-29-2012, 08:36 PM
I had a fun time staying in my hotel room watching "Apollo 18" Yea...that put me to sleep hehe. I did eat a big huge burger and really good home made fries...hated key lime pie..but over all it was quite..lol

Tashajones
05-29-2012, 08:37 PM
But thanks everyone. It is good to know that I have options for my next visit!

Chuck
05-29-2012, 09:42 PM

Can you let me know the names of those two clubs for the next time I'm in Miami?

Prospero
05-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Head for south beach

jefferson1776
05-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Is the hot spot Twist? what nights are the TS out usually? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

TrannyMafia
05-30-2012, 12:53 AM
wasn't referring to "sobe's"... in fact, never heard of it!! LOL... but ill have to check it out!

back on the beach and happy to see all the riffraff GONE!!! till next memorial weekend.

sobes is located in little havana sir. there is such a club. trust me its filled with coke snorthing trannys and trade dudes. and cops!!

diablito
05-30-2012, 06:28 AM
sobes is located in little havana sir. there is such a club. trust me its filled with coke snorthing trannys and trade dudes. and cops!!

sounds very interesting... must give it a look!!

"el gato" is another local latin tranny hang out!! lots of salsa, and even more papis!! LOL... trannys are very cool there... but "no hablo in-glaze" in the most common statement... strictly off the boat latinas!!!

diablito
05-30-2012, 06:29 AM
Is the hot spot Twist? what nights are the TS out usually? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

they're out every night of the week!!

Token Williams-Black
05-30-2012, 07:28 AM
Aren't the Heat hosting a playoff game?

jefferson1776
05-30-2012, 10:42 PM
they're out every night of the week!!

Oh man, cant wait to check it out, I have never seen or been with a TS in real life! So Excited and Intrigued!!!! Let me know where "SOBE'S" and "El Gato" (Address or Web Page) is too. I am latino, so I def wanna see some latina chicks. When is a good time to go, after 11pm??? Let me know where there are more clubs of these types in Miami.

bubbski
05-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Just watch out for face-eating cannibals on the causeway between South Beach and Miami!!!!!

Yikes!!!

jamiethewild
05-30-2012, 10:54 PM
yeah listen to his suggestions in miami his a pro sex addict hunter lmao , honest to god thats a fact