PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Sunny Dee Lite for her Top Five finish at the Miss USofA Pageant!

Yoda Rules!
05-26-2012, 11:42 PM
Congratulations to the beautiful and talented Sunny Dee Lite for her Top Five finish at the Miss USofA Pageant. Sunny amazed the crowd in Dallas, Texas all week and won three individual categories - Most Beautiful, Best Evening Gown, and Best Production!

For those New Yorkers who couldn't make the trip to Dallas, Sunny will be back at Secret Lounge on Tuesday for her weekly parties :) Aside from being recognized for her efforts, Sunny also made friends with many beautiful girls from throughout the country, so there will be MANY special guest appearances in the weeks to come.

Congratulations to a true beauty, you are an inspiration :)

MrsKellyPierce
05-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Yay congrats Sunny

Sunny Dee-lite
05-26-2012, 11:47 PM
thank you Yoda for your shout out!

Amazing you are!

Domino Lover
05-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Congrats to the beautiful Sunny Dee Lite, you are the real deal girl. And Kelly Shore, I'm digging them glasses, good look mama :werd:

NYC TS Lover
05-27-2012, 10:36 PM
I would like to wish a most sincere congratulations to the lovely Miss Sunny Dee Lite on her placement and wonderful individual accomplishments at the Miss USofA pageant in Dallas, Texas.

I travelled to Dallas to witness the festivities in person and must say that Sunny looked amazing and truly represented herself wonderfully. I hope that she posts some pictures and videos of her performance, it was simply breathtaking.

Cheers. :cheers:

AllanahStarrNYC
05-27-2012, 10:48 PM
Yay Sunny!

sandymichelle
05-28-2012, 12:33 AM
all right congrats miss sonny!!!!

gerragscross
05-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Always No 1 in my book

TsJizelle
05-28-2012, 03:00 PM
congrats on the placement Sunny :)

just want to ask the OP why he likes to talk to himself?

Kevin Dong
05-28-2012, 04:55 PM
congrats on the placement Sunny :)

just want to ask the OP why he likes to talk to himself?

LOL weird as fuck I know!

Yoda Rules!
05-29-2012, 12:17 AM
Is OP some special code for blue jedi?

TsJizelle
05-29-2012, 12:22 AM
you clearly know what that means cus you responded to it but OP means ORIGINAL POSTER

xuto
05-29-2012, 12:49 AM
show me the pics of the other 4. no way they are hotter, NO WAY!

SUNNY is the best!

BLKGSXR
05-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Yodarules is Sunny- IP address's match this has been brought up already in the past...

TsJizelle
05-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Yodarules is Sunny- IP address's match this has been brought up already in the past...

yoda rules, tran fran, NYC TS LOVER and domino lover are all sunny then lol

sorry but if you're going to make it seem like you're a different person, at least write things differently

besides having conversations with yourself is a definite sign of insanity

irvin66
05-29-2012, 06:44 PM
Sunny Congratulations! May the force be with you! :geek:

Yoda Rules!
05-30-2012, 12:35 AM
yoda rules, tran fran, NYC TS LOVER and domino lover are all sunny then lol

sorry but if you're going to make it seem like you're a different person, at least write things differently

besides having conversations with yourself is a definite sign of insanity

I am not Sunny Dee Lite, just a fan, but thank you to the HA police, your efforts are appreciated. If talking to yourself is a sign of insanity, what does talking to an insane person make you? :)

HUNGTOP552
05-30-2012, 11:07 PM
show me the pics of the other 4. no way they are hotter, NO WAY!

SUNNY is the best!

I agree 100%!

TsJizelle
05-31-2012, 04:10 PM
I am not Sunny Dee Lite, just a fan, but thank you to the HA police, your efforts are appreciated. If talking to yourself is a sign of insanity, what does talking to an insane person make you? :)

A fan who has 4 accounts that usually only posts and promotes all of sunny's events? Sunny I have no hate on you hun.

All I am saying yodarules/tranfan/dominolover/nyctslover is that you need to pick an alias and stick with it. no one else can have multiple accounts so why should you? especially when you respond to your own posts under the different usernames and in the sunny dee photos thread, you posted 13 times in 2 pages!

and in terms of talking to insane people, I live in a city of over 3 million, so surely I talk to many crazy people without knowing it. So it makes no difference to who I am for talking to them. cuz I'm not the crazy one.

stop playing dumb, it's not cute :):werd:

PeePeeLover
05-31-2012, 10:01 PM
I've met Sunny at her parties and she is a lovely woman but if all those posters are coming Sunny's IP address then I think the mods should send them all a message saying to only use 1 account and ban or delete the others. Same goes for Tranny Strip. In less then a week about 6 different accounts opened up in those threads and when someone asked Ashley Skye a question it was answered by Tranny Strip. I think that mix up happened a few times with their accounts. They keep posting to keep Sunny's and Tranny Strip's threads on the front page.

MODS....please help clean up the constant posts from the same accounts. Thank you.

TsJennifer
05-31-2012, 10:05 PM
Congrats girl you deserve it and more!

SunshyneMonroe
05-31-2012, 10:20 PM
I know for a fact Yoda Rules is not sunny d I know this becuse he called me too see if I was coming to NYC on my tour he is very good friends with her has been for years BTW i dont know Sunny D or Yoda at all irl...I have had 4 girls use my computer to post on HA doesnt mean Im four differnt ppl..

Yoda Rules!
05-31-2012, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the loved Sunshyne, there is a reason why you are an intelligent business woman :)

I started this thread to congratulate my good friend Sunny on her Top Five placement at the Miss USofA pageant, nothing else. Anyone who reads every thread and believes all they read is ignorant. Maybe I'm confused, but I thought that this was a thread and website created about transsexuals? I'm posting about a transsexual woman and a transsexual event on most occasions. I also post on other threads that I find compelling and interesting. I usually don't comment on threads like "Do you like being fisted?" or "Do you remember the first time you got anal?" but I don't hate on them either.

If you don't like the topic being posted, don't comment on it. It's your own choice. Enjoy your life and mind your own business. The fact that anyone is commenting about me is pretty pathetic. People put up postings all day, everyday. I could care less. I'm just a nice guy who is friend's with Sunny and wants to see her be successful. It's a tough world out there, there is nothing wrong with supporting a friend. So to all, have a great evening :)

Sunny Dee-lite
06-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Thank you all for you love and respect!!!It means the world
to me!!!!:dancing:

NYC TS Lover
06-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Miss Dee Lite, you deserve all of the praise in the world, you are a truly wonderful person and beautiful lady as well. :wiggle:

TsJizelle
06-01-2012, 06:17 PM
I know for a fact Yoda Rules is not sunny d I know this becuse he called me too see if I was coming to NYC on my tour he is very good friends with her has been for years BTW i dont know Sunny D or Yoda at all irl...I have had 4 girls use my computer to post on HA doesnt mean Im four differnt ppl..

I personally don't think yodarules/tranfan/nyctslover/dominolover are sunny. I do believe that they are a fan/friend of hers. but that said, there is a very distinct way in which all of these accounts write their responses here on HA. i also have had kevin dong use my computer and vise versa when we're working together, but we both have very clear differences in our presence here on HA so it's not like people at all think we're the same person. but the 4 accounts in question definitely are the same person.

Thanks for the loved Sunshyne, there is a reason why you are an intelligent business woman :)

I started this thread to congratulate my good friend Sunny on her Top Five placement at the Miss USofA pageant, nothing else. Anyone who reads every thread and believes all they read is ignorant. Maybe I'm confused, but I thought that this was a thread and website created about transsexuals? I'm posting about a transsexual woman and a transsexual event on most occasions. I also post on other threads that I find compelling and interesting. I usually don't comment on threads like "Do you like being fisted?" or "Do you remember the first time you got anal?" but I don't hate on them either.

If you don't like the topic being posted, don't comment on it. It's your own choice. Enjoy your life and mind your own business. The fact that anyone is commenting about me is pretty pathetic. People put up postings all day, everyday. I could care less. I'm just a nice guy who is friend's with Sunny and wants to see her be successful. It's a tough world out there, there is nothing wrong with supporting a friend. So to all, have a great evening :)

I personally haven't questioned the nature of your posts or the reasons why you post them. so why you're bringing that up, beats me. but i have questioned the fact that you post in the same threads, multiple times under different aliases and in fact respond to your own posts even. You compliment and have conversations with yourself. you clearly have tried to make it seem like you are not these people, but you're not fooling anyone and thats the reason why I called you out on it. so where I am ignorant, when in fact you're the one trying to play the fifth, again beats me.

i dont know you personally and you've always had very kind and supportive posts. so again no one is undermining what you've contributed. but with that said, you need to seriously chill out on posting under multiple usernames and pretending like you're not doing it. but clearly you're going to keep playing stupid because you just posted again under one of your aliases. bump a thread with one account, we get the point just as clear that way rather than doing it with 4 accounts.

Silcc69
06-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Congrats Sunny and wasup Jizelle.

TsJizelle
06-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Congrats Sunny and wasup Jizelle.

lol I'm playing nice I swear!!! :) I'm never mean to anyone.