PDA

View Full Version : I want more posts by Tgirls

Dengoza
03-08-2006, 05:20 AM
I am happy to find all the delicious fotos here at hungangels and even though I dont post or talk about them I sure do take a look sometimes!!! But it would be nice to see more debate and posts on TS issues with a dialogue going on between men and TS. So please ladies, talk to us men who want to talk and not just drool. And like I said on my first post, no bs I love ts!!!

InvisibleTS
03-08-2006, 05:21 AM
Hip hip hooray

Dengoza
03-08-2006, 05:22 AM
Yeah I can drool with the best of them but cmon, lets face it guys we are falling for these girls for real arent we? so lets get down to the bone and talk... pun intended?

InvisibleTS
03-08-2006, 05:24 AM
I'd post more if I thought I wouldn't just be telling the boring details of my life or starting a thread on some topic nobody is interested in. Wow, I'm pessimistic tonight, that's unusual.

Edit: Mine as well fill in one of those boring details. Added progesterone to what I'm already taking today.

The American Nightmare
03-08-2006, 05:36 AM
I want more posts by Tgirls
Well why don't you put on a skirt and get to it?

Dengoza
03-08-2006, 05:36 AM
Maybe I am a dreamer, but I believe that tgirls are not only interesting but potential visionaries, and can have insights that a male or female could never see. The topics the girls want to talk about interest me as much as the things the guys want to say. Again, I do love the fotos, but we cannot live on fantasy and sex alone

Dengoza
03-08-2006, 05:38 AM
AMERICAN NIGHTMARE SAID: Well why don't you put on a skirt and get to it?

I SAY: a ts once told me that most guys that love ts probably tried on a skirt behind closed doors at least once...

ezed
03-08-2006, 07:28 AM
I'd post more if I thought I wouldn't just be telling the boring details of my life or starting a thread on some topic nobody is interested in. Wow, I'm pessimistic tonight, that's unusual.

Edit: Mine as well fill in one of those boring details. Added progesterone to what I'm already taking today.

Angel, keep on posting, I'm interested. I like seeing your posts and knowing your still here on this board. :)

BeardedOne
03-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi, Angela! :D

I miss your "In Chat Now" posts. :)

Nice to see you pop in now and then, knowing how busy things have been getting for you.