PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

Quinn
03-07-2006, 04:15 AM
Is anyone watching The Apprentice? Every time they do a close up of crazy fat guy, I can't stop myself from laughing. Yes, it's mean, but damn is he a disaster from every perspective.

Fat guy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Quinn

Trogdor
03-07-2006, 04:46 AM
Anyone else but me think that Trump's a douche' bag? :roll:

Quinn
03-07-2006, 04:59 AM
There's no doubt the the guy's a pompous ass, but you can't argue with his results. He's an integral part of NYC’s economic fabric, adding a great deal to this city’s preeminent status.

Oh, and just in case I didn't make myself clear before, fat guy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Quinn

joyboy123
03-07-2006, 05:31 AM
Is anyone watching The Apprentice? Every time they do a close up of crazy fat guy, I can't stop myself from laughing. Yes, it's mean, but damn is he a disaster from every perspective.

Fat guy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Quinn

Yeah, Fat guy is great. Almost too good, I wonder if he is a ringer thats there to make things very interesting.

Quinn
03-07-2006, 05:42 AM
Yeah, Fat guy is great. Almost too good, I wonder if he is a ringer thats there to make things very interesting.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Seriously, why fill the show with all of these well packaged hard chargers and then put in that guy? Fat guy is to this show what Mike Tyson is to a spelling bee: comic relief.

-Quinn