PDA

View Full Version : First Time With A TS

mwilliams001us
03-07-2006, 03:19 AM
Hi Everyone, I have tried to find this in the search but could not. What are everyone's 1st time stories.

Mine was with a local service provider when I was 22. I had been curious about T-girls for a while and wanted to try so I called an ad in the newspaper and we agreed to meet. When she opened the door, I was amazed, she was very passable and quite friendly. So we chatted and had a drink and then got down to business. She told me that she was a top so this woudl be another 1st for me.

It was great, she had great skin and perky breasts with great nipples, we kissed each other all over and even 69'd. Her cock was wonderful also, slightly bent but not too bad. However, when she tried to enter me, it hurt like hell, but then we relaxed and she entered me agian and it was great. She rode me while I was on my back and I came a ton.

Years later I would buy a condo near the spot where it happenned and every time I drove by, I would think about my 1st time.

Cheers

Let me know your stories.

scipio
03-07-2006, 03:37 AM
Mine was with a local service provider when I was 22.

Was that AOL or Compuserve?

Quinn
03-07-2006, 03:47 AM
Mine was with a local service provider when I was 22.

Was that AOL or Compuserve?

LOL....

-Quinn

mwilliams001us
03-08-2006, 02:08 PM
Actually, it was road runner with extra bandwight. ;)

canihavu
03-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Actually, it was road runner with extra bandwight. ;)

I am glad that your first experience was a positive one...

mwilliams001us
03-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Actually, every time has been, But I wanted people to share there 1st time stories.