PDA

View Full Version : Postings and people

Prospero
05-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Some questions

1. Whose posts do you always read?
2. Whose posts do you never read?
3. Who do you have on ignore?
4. Why would you most like to meet in the real world - and why?

Wendy Summers
05-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Some questions

1 & 2) I read more based on topic, but in general: You, Dino, Robert Louis, Sammi, Liberty, Willie, Seanchai, Amber, Acadia all get regular reads... probably a few other people off the top of my head.

3) No one

4) That I haven't met already? Sammi, Dino, Robert and BLKGSXR

Prospero
05-25-2012, 04:17 PM
I forgot to post MY response to my own questions.

1. Wendy, Trish, RobertLouis, Sammi, Liberty, Seanchai, Stavros, OMK (I wish i didn't)
2. Lots of people ho just post salacious remarks. Kim (I can't stand the pictures of big (objects up her tush)
3. Kim (see above)
4. You, Sammi, Trish

Jericho
05-25-2012, 04:59 PM
1/ Whoever's on the front page.
2/ :shrug
3/ No one. Even the most useless waste of skin occasionally comes out with something interesting.
4/Stavros...His curmudgeonly contradictory nature amuses me! :shrug

rockabilly
05-25-2012, 05:09 PM
I read topics that pique my curiosity

Nobody is on my ignore list

Dino, Ed, Willie, Libby, Amy and many others.
HA is a weird place sometimes but always interesting.

MrsKellyPierce
05-25-2012, 05:37 PM
1) I don't really read a certain persons posts...I pay attention to the topic..then scheme through it to see if I find any of the responses interesting...

2) I rarely read posts by Freddie, because I know it's just him trying to get a reaction.

3) I don't think anyone...

4) Libby.............hmmmmmmmmm drawing a blank after that

Stavros
05-25-2012, 05:56 PM
1/ Whoever's on the front page.
2/ :shrug
3/ No one. Even the most useless waste of skin occasionally comes out with something interesting.
4/Stavros...His curmudgeonly contradictory nature amuses me! :shrug

I am genuinely flattered; I just hope you can afford to pay for the drinks when that great day comes...

robertlouis
05-26-2012, 07:19 AM
Like Wendy, I tend to base my reading more on subject headings than on people, but I do look out for those whose posts are interesting and intelligent, and if they're spiced with wit, so much the better.

Subjects I avoid include fembois, TVs, masculine girls, threads purely about cock size, Kim's desire to get a battleship up her arse (sorry luv, it makes me genuinely squeamish) and American sports. I'll stick up for girls who prefer to bottom and also those who already have or intend to have srs - it's their choice and I get embarrassed at all the bleating and hate they get from the cockhounds.

So - those I never miss. Prospero, Giovanni, Seanchai, Ed Jaxon, Trish, Stavros, Ben, Jericho, MdR Dave, Buttslinger, Sammi, Liberty, Wendy, Bella, Kelly, Alyssa, Tia, Nikka, Yvonne.

There are also a few I miss because they've been driven away by the next category - no names, but if I describe them as fascist nutjobs and right-wing propagandists you'll get the idea. Add in a few weird girl haters whose testosterone-fuelled outbursts are all part of their blustering denial and you should be able to spot them for yourselves.

I've had a couple of people on ignore from time to time, but mostly no.

Who would I like to meet? All of the above, and some of the girls, yep, nice to meet for an encounter, but also to chat over a good bottle of wine because the conversation would be stimulating. And, of course, the impossibly beautiful Ms Torres.

Cecil Rhodes
05-26-2012, 04:37 PM
3) Several . Want to guess whom ? ..... lol .... Most of them fit into a personal catagory I came up with that I call Circus Freaks .

innocentbychoice
05-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Some questions

1. Kelly Shore's. And any topic that gets my attention.

2. There are a lot of guys here who are dumb as fuck, don't really remember names but when I read the first 2 or 3 words of their posts, I usually skip it because is usually some stupid shit that doesn't add to the conversation.

3. Nobody.

4. Kelly Shore. She just seems interesting and fun.

rodinuk
05-27-2012, 01:20 AM
1. Everyone in the Reviews forum (unless on ignore or not UK/Europe related) elsewhere led by the topic

2. Those on my ignore list.

3. Five people on my ignore list.

4. Adriana - I like her spirit amongst other things...

Jericho
05-27-2012, 02:11 AM
I am genuinely flattered; I just hope you can afford to pay for the drinks when that great day comes...

So long as it's not champagne! :hide-1:

JenniferParisHusband
05-27-2012, 02:28 AM
Some questions

1.) Whoever posts the most interesting items.
2.) Freddie, I could do without the drama he usually brings.
3.) The usual gang of idiots.
4.) Seanchai, I want to be his padawan. Dino, seems like an interesting chap. AlyssaLuxor, she is just incredibly hot. Prospero, again he seems interesting. And a whole bunch of other ladies who have just seemed smart, funny, and charming over the years.

rodinuk
08-12-2012, 06:11 PM
1. Everyone in the Reviews forum (unless on ignore or USA) elsewhere led by the topic

3. Sixteen people on my ignore list. There seems to be an increase in the number of imbeciles lately.

4. Alyssa Luxor

tsadriana
08-12-2012, 06:32 PM
1. Everyone in the Reviews forum (unless on ignore or not UK/Europe related) elsewhere led by the topic

3. Five people on my ignore list.

4. Adriana - I like her spirit amongst other things...
Yayyyyyyyy my name mentioned in here ,thanks Rdinuk ..as i said before im gonna say now...I like all ur info u post in here straight to the point ...Prospero,Sammie,Kellyshore,Libby,Dino de vito ,Roberto ,and other few...:Bowdown: