PDA

View Full Version : Taking a sabbatical...

Willie Escalade
05-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Not completely leaving the forum, just taking a break. I'll pop in once in awhile to post on threads that interest me (clubs, music/movies, favorite models), but I'm staying away from the other bullshit.

Call it a bitch move if you want; read my signature when you do. Some of you know where to find me; we'll still hang out...just not here as often as before.

And yes, I''ll continue to take pictures of and with the girls. THAT'S not gonna change, no matter WHAT anyone says.

BLKGSXR
05-25-2012, 09:02 AM
Clear and simple ignore the bullshit as you usually do, People always want to hate on someone they want to be! The Slorebags can fuck off my brother!
add this to your sig if you would like..."Fuck people DO YOU!!!"-be 110 with yourself!

TatianaSummer
05-25-2012, 09:08 AM
And yes, I''ll continue to take pictures of and with the girls. THAT'S not gonna change, no matter WHAT anyone says.

You are a great guy, one of the few. Always respectful, down to earth and super nice. I wish there were more like you out there.
Stay in touch and let me know when you are in town. Don't ever change!

robertlouis
05-25-2012, 09:21 AM
We'll miss you, always one of the good guys. Don't be gone too long.

Stavros
05-25-2012, 09:24 AM
I concur with previous posts, Willie, your posts are always to the point and grounded in reality, and your insight into and photos of the scene in the US are also important for us on the other side of the pond.

EyeCumInPiece
05-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Not completely leaving the forum, just taking a break. I'll pop in once in awhile to post on threads that interest me (clubs, music/movies, favorite models), but I'm staying away from the other bullshit.

Call it a bitch move if you want; read my signature when you do. Some of you know where to find me; we'll still hang out...just not here as often as before.

Bitch move? More like a wise move. You're still the man.

Mayrah
05-25-2012, 09:31 AM
Take care :)

robertlouis
05-25-2012, 09:35 AM
The good guys go while the twats proliferate. Oh well....

EyeCumInPiece
05-25-2012, 09:37 AM
The good guys go while the twats proliferate. Oh well....

This place has always been like that unfortunately.

Prospero
05-25-2012, 09:40 AM
My offer of a beer or three when you get to london still stands Willie. Will miss your intelligence here.

robertlouis
05-25-2012, 09:41 AM
My offer of a beer or three when you get to london still stands Willie. Will miss your intelligence here.

I'll buy you another three, Ben. Come on over.

tsdvdman
05-25-2012, 01:15 PM
What happen bro?

GroobySteven
05-25-2012, 01:21 PM
Awwwww - come on Willie. Just ignore them - what was it? Like one person who thinks the sun shines out of her ass?

SammiValentine
05-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Wassup? Never met you but it is obvious your a "good egg" as we say. ;-)

Odelay
05-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Take care, Willie.

rockabilly
05-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Sometimes it's good to take a break.

youngblood61
05-25-2012, 04:03 PM
Take care Bro,you will be missed.:Bowdown::Bowdown:

Wendy Summers
05-25-2012, 04:09 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!

Willie, I don't want to see you go -- you're one of the good ones.

You see people? You see?

THIS is why we don't have nice things...

Prospero
05-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Is there anyway to stop people leaving - like go round to Willies and bribe him or chain him to his computer.

Wendy Summers
05-25-2012, 04:27 PM
Is there anyway to stop people leaving - like go round to Willies and bribe him or chain him to his computer.

The best any of us can do is keep posting cool and fun and drama-less stuff... good will attract good bad will attract bad... kwim?

SunshyneMonroe
05-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Boooo Whoooo :sadcry Look I didn't know the post you wrote was from 4 years ago sorry I havent been here that long... Never the less it was rude... you said ur peace I said mine why make a whole thread to cry about...so everyone can say oh no Willie PLZZZZ dont leave...Been there done that...

You act like you were they only one I called out of being rude too the girl..I only called you out a little more because you were the only one with a picture...

And Steven if you dont like it... your the HBIC now..Ban me sweetheart its only a click away..I can assure you my life will go on...

Odelay
05-26-2012, 02:01 AM
The best any of us can do is keep posting cool and fun and drama-less stuff... good will attract good bad will attract bad... kwim?
Well said, and absolutely true.

BLKGSXR
05-26-2012, 05:06 AM
Boooo Whoooo :sadcry Look I didn't know the post you wrote was from 4 years ago sorry I havent been here that long... Never the less it was rude... you said ur peace I said mine why make a whole thread to cry about...so everyone can say oh no Willie PLZZZZ dont leave...Been there done that...

You act like you were they only one I called out of being rude too the girl..I only called you out a little more because you were the only one with a picture...

And Steven if you dont like it... your the HBIC now..Ban me sweetheart its only a click away..I can assure you my life will go on...
You will never succeed in life with that kind of attitude...

MrsKellyPierce
05-26-2012, 06:23 AM
awe Willie don't leave..your one of the good guys on here

TheGuard
05-26-2012, 06:26 AM
It's impossible to read any of Kelly's posts straight-faced with a butthole hovering above her words. :)

Silcc69
06-01-2012, 05:43 PM
WTF did I miss?

hwbs
06-01-2012, 09:00 PM
Willie is a good dude who actually contributes to ha as long as I have been here....we all need a break from this place sometimes

onmyknees
06-02-2012, 12:57 AM
True, Willie seems like a decent guy....I never had a dust up with him, which is saying something...but folks get a grip this is the internet. I think some of you substitute what happens on here for real life. It's your alternate universe....your comfort zone, your imaginary friend. Step out from behind the keyboard ....that's what it sounds like Willie's doing.

SmithXXX
06-02-2012, 07:06 AM
Willie has been and will continue to be one of my best friends and photography partner. I stopped posting as much quite a long time ago due to the BS and drama that goes on in here. There are quite a few great people here that I have met BLKGSXR, Ed Jaxon, OEM, Seanchai, etc....The fact of the matter is that certain people on here like to cause drama (SSM), and treat this board as their real life. They don't know all the facts, they don't do research before opening their mouths, etc...They just go and post whatever they like regardless of who it affects or how it affects them. Willie you will be greatly missed by a lot of good people.

broncofan
06-02-2012, 07:51 AM
I don't know you but people seem nearly unanimous you're a good guy. You can't leave now. See ya around.

SunshyneMonroe
06-02-2012, 06:28 PM
You will never succeed in life with that kind of attitude...Hmm I'm doing ok id say how about you worry about yourself and leave sunshyne too me k

WTF did I miss?what do you mean what did you miss read the thread dear oh no you were just bumping a thread too see more drama .....

Willie has been and will continue to be one of my best friends and photography partner. I stopped posting as much quite a long time ago due to the BS and drama that goes on in here. There are quite a few great people here that I have met BLKGSXR, Ed Jaxon, OEM, Seanchai, etc....The fact of the matter is that certain people on here like to cause drama (SSM), and treat this board as their real life. They don't know all the facts, they don't do research before opening their mouths, etc...They just go and post whatever they like regardless of who it affects or how it affects them. Willie you will be greatly missed by a lot of good people.. Ok where is all this drama that I'm starting since when lol I mean can someone post these link were I'm starting drama... Just cuz i don't fall for bs and speak my mine sorry I'm not the non English speaking and or drugged up trannys you guys seem to like .... And if you had an issue with your on my yahoo messager seeing that you have been bugging me to shoot with you for three years.... you just asked me last week lol.... I think some of you ppl need too put the coke down pepsi its alot better for you :)