PDA

View Full Version : Getting lasik tomorrow morning

Tiffany Starr
05-25-2012, 05:05 AM
So tomorrow at 4:30 AM I will be getting Laser eye surgery. I have been dying to get it for some time and since i won't be getting my butt or breasts done until maybe january I figure i'll use my money for my eyes since I find it a better investment. No more contacts, no more glasses. Just sexy blue eyes that pierce the soul! My doctor is also one of the best. 99% of his patient's leave with 20/20 vision. Oh and no worries about my other surgeries, a bigger ass and all that is on it's way!

Has anyone else had Lasik? What was your experience like?

also on one of my latest updates my scene with Angelina Torrez is up. Hopefully when she returns I can get her to do a hardcore with me. Something we'll all enjoy ;-) Hope you check out my site and my blog on www.tiffanystarrxxx.com and feel free to chat with me on twitter and facebook. xoxo

SammiValentine
05-25-2012, 05:10 AM
hot shoot with angelina!:)

good luck with the laser!!!xxx I am blind as a bat.......... going to have laser this year before it is to late.

My right eye is like .25 away from being "not possible to correct" :Z my left is not far off either :O

I might be able to put makeup on half decent after laser lolz.

xx

Dino Velvet
05-25-2012, 05:15 AM
Good luck with your surgery, Tiffany. Your priorities are in order.

Willie Escalade
05-25-2012, 05:16 AM
Good luck with the surgery. I for one still think girls with glasses are HOT.

Dino Velvet
05-25-2012, 05:34 AM
I thought I needed glasses but I lost weight and was able to see my shoes again.