PDA

View Full Version : why the stigma attached to guys who like hung angels?

tgirlluver234
05-25-2012, 03:42 AM
hey all

i was just wondering why such taboo if guy like hung angels especially because alot of these ladies are very very cute just so happens they have something a little more. what do you ladies like to be called tgirls,shemales i think these terms may cause offence. tranny chaser is not what alot of guys are they just enjoy something more so why so the stigma?

thanks for any responses

LovinThaTSLadiez
05-25-2012, 06:09 AM
I understand where you are coming from there, guy. I am kind of in the same boat. I love pre-opp ladies, but I also love GG's as well. I know a lot of the ladies on here will attack me by calling me a cock hound or even a faggot. Well, whatever. I like what I like. I didn't alway know I like cock, but have always liked beautiful women. Once I found out about TS's, it wasn't hard for me to accept the "something extra". I have that same thing between my legs, so it is not as if it is some alien body part from outer space. I should clarify my statement though. I am not saying that I wouldn't lie down with a post-opp lady, but I do honestly prefer pre-opp. I like cock. It is just where I am. I know a lot of the ladies may read this and picture me being some femine, hand waving guy, but quite the contrary. I am a strong, manly man. Sex is sex and we like what we like. If I am with a TS, I want to be with one who has no problem with her cock. Again, that is just me. I am not criticizing anyone in anyway here.

maddygirl
05-25-2012, 06:18 AM
I like to be called a girl. That's it.

MesaRidge
05-26-2012, 02:51 AM
I understand where you are coming from there, guy. I am kind of in the same boat. I love pre-opp ladies, but I also love GG's as well. I know a lot of the ladies on here will attack me by calling me a cock hound or even a faggot. Well, whatever. I like what I like. I didn't alway know I like cock, but have always liked beautiful women. Once I found out about TS's, it wasn't hard for me to accept the "something extra". I have that same thing between my legs, so it is not as if it is some alien body part from outer space. I should clarify my statement though. I am not saying that I wouldn't lie down with a post-opp lady, but I do honestly prefer pre-opp. I like cock. It is just where I am. I know a lot of the ladies may read this and picture me being some femine, hand waving guy, but quite the contrary. I am a strong, manly man. Sex is sex and we like what we like. If I am with a TS, I want to be with one who has no problem with her cock. Again, that is just me. I am not criticizing anyone in anyway here.

^^^^This^^^

Call them ladies, call them women, sisters...they're beautiful and they should be cherished.

LibertyHarkness
05-26-2012, 03:05 AM
i like to be called spartacus .

robertlouis
05-26-2012, 03:25 AM

No, I like to be called Spartacus!!! :dancing:

MrsKellyPierce
05-26-2012, 06:15 AM
lmao oh how I laughed

tgirlluver234
05-26-2012, 01:33 PM
Spartucus it is so lol

Richctdude
05-26-2012, 01:46 PM

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

fastingforlife
05-26-2012, 02:57 PM
For men, who see the girls as men with breasts, we are faggots. I have always seen Ts as girls.

Now Richard Speck...that was a man with breasts...no disputing that!

Cecil Rhodes
05-26-2012, 03:50 PM
I don't think there is a stigma about guys liking Hung Angels . I think the stigma comes from the way people see how a certain group of Hung Angels act and treat others .

Or is this thread about guys that like TS Girls in general ?

Token Williams-Black
05-26-2012, 07:34 PM
I actually DO see a stigma.

Take the pre-op or post-op thread. It seems the guys that preferred Danielle pre-op are vilified because they prefer the dick. Without it, they consider her "just one of the girls". When they admitted that, they got jumped on since they like "chicks with dicks". Kinda not fair, since that's what this forum is pretty much about. Some guys just prefer their women WITHOUT a vagina...

I just like women in general, no matter what the plumbing.

Cecil Rhodes
05-27-2012, 06:01 PM
I actually DO see a stigma.

Take the pre-op or post-op thread. It seems the guys that preferred Danielle pre-op are vilified because they prefer the dick. Without it, they consider her "just one of the girls". When they admitted that, they got jumped on since they like "chicks with dicks". Kinda not fair, since that's what this forum is pretty much about. Some guys just prefer their women WITHOUT a vagina...

I just like women in general, no matter what the plumbing.

yep, kind of what i said below

Mr. Sinister
05-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Society is uncomfortable with male sexuality beyond heterosexuality. Men are taught to like GG women. Women have far more societal acceptance in terms of being lesbian or bisexual. Men who are attracted to other men or are into transsexuals are looked down upon.

Many Tgirls wonder why men are afraid to commit to a long term relationship. It is because society will harass them for being attracted to someone other than a GG women. Many men may lose their family and friends if they are outed as being in a relationship with transsexual women.

Society does not let men explore their sexuality.

besttrannychaser
05-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Society is uncomfortable with male sexuality beyond heterosexuality. Men are taught to like GG women. Women have far more societal acceptance in terms of being lesbian or bisexual. Men who are attracted to other men or are into transsexuals are looked down upon.

Many Tgirls wonder why men are afraid to commit to a long term relationship. It is because society will harass them for being attracted to someone other than a GG women. Many men may lose their family and friends if they are outed as being in a relationship with transsexual women.

Society does not let men explore their sexuality.

You speak the truth, thats why I am still a closet tranny chaser. Its very tempting to let a friend know. I even think that a few of my friends have been with a tranny but are not the type to admit it. I am sure there is a huge success rate for ts's picking up straight guys in clubs and them not giving a fuck that they are a ts, if he does, maybe he's just afraid of the consequences. I estimate the success rate would be 95%