PDA

View Full Version : Hi...

Wendy Summers
05-24-2012, 08:12 PM
So I'm pretty much somewhere on every bit of social media out there. I think you all know I really dig interacting with folks and getting to know you all. I get a slew of messages daily of guys trying to talk with me. Close to 75% of the incoming messages all say the same thing...

"hi"

As a conversation started, it doesn't really do much on it's own. I mean... really the only polite response is "hi" back. It doesn't move a conversation forward.

So why do guys send messages like that? Nothing meaningful to say? Too nervous to actually say anything? They are hoping I find them studly enough to respond, "Hi yourself, tall, dark and studly. How big is your dick? I love how you look... I wanna see you on your knees in front of me, greedily looking up at me while I playfully bat my cock across your mouth, before jamming it down your throat"?

Honestly a better approach from a guy would be:

"Hey I see you dig comics -- what did you think of The Avengers?"; "I really dug your Strokers shoot; the PacMac ghost dress was cool - did you ever play Pacman?"; "Hi, the fat cock of yours is wider than anything I've seen before... have you ever had trouble shoving it up a guy's ass?"

All of these allow for some sort of response from me ad create a conversation which can move forward and evolve.

So when you approach a t-girl on-line who you want to know better -- how do you do it?

deepcock10
05-24-2012, 08:19 PM
So when you approach a t-girl on-line who you want to know better -- how do you do it?

I would probably begin by complementing them on their looks or cock depending on what I sincerely feel is attractive. Or maybe complement them on their posts on forums like this one.

shaustin
05-24-2012, 10:24 PM
LMFAO, not many t-girls are approachable online from what I've experienced unless you want to give them money for something. And then there's the famous girls who don't respond period, making lengthy first messages feel useless. I imagine that's why you get so many "Hi"'s, it puts alot more on the person you send it to in the way of conversation, but it's a quick way to test and see if a girl is going to bite your head off for contacting her without compensation in hand, or if a girl will even respond period.

Nice to know there is atleast one girl who likes to converse like a normal person out there about everyday nerdy things. If you didn't have hundreds of admirers and friends vying for your attention already I'd probly contact you myself.

Odelay
05-25-2012, 01:25 AM
Hi :jerkoff

TS Evelyn Summers
05-25-2012, 01:38 AM
You wanna know the WORST one for me is....

"Hi....hru?"

Damn...You cant even take the time to speel out How are you ?!?!?!

So I just copy and do the same exact thing...

"I'm gd tu."

lifeisfiction
05-25-2012, 01:38 AM
Hi :jerkoff

Love that. I like to find if we have something in common and talk about that. Its liking making new friends. You need a good common ground to start.

Willie Escalade
05-25-2012, 01:40 AM
Hi, Wendy!

msbhaven
05-25-2012, 06:15 PM
The sad and sorry truth is simply that a lot of men don't have the slightest clue how to talk to women. As annoying as Hi is, I will take it any day over a man starting off with, "I want to suck your cock and fuck your tight ass!" Even if I'm doing cam shows that's just annoying and rude to me. I also can't stand a man who starts off with, "I love you!" No you don't! You don't even know me! I am sometimes amazed that we are over populating the world, or that women have anything to do with men, considering how bonehead a lot of them act.

That of course is why I absolutely treasure the ones that can carry on a decent conversation. Engage my mind while you lust after my body and you will get a much happier result in the end.

Ashlee

MrsKellyPierce
05-25-2012, 06:18 PM
I respond to everyone more on twitter..it's easy and fast

TSMichelleAustin
05-25-2012, 06:32 PM
I say hi to all but its funny when someone calls and says hi, I say hi back and they say hi again. No... u go on to something else, not hi again! LOL

Ryz
05-25-2012, 06:52 PM
I say hi to all but its funny when someone calls and says hi, I say hi back and they say hi again. No... u go on to something else, not hi again! LOL

Sounds awkward.
Like when I'm 13 at a restaurant, and the waitress says "enjoy your meal"
"th-thanks you too."
"huh?"
Ahhhhh

SXFX
05-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Hey baby how about we go out for a little bite to eat and a drink and walk around and maybe do some light shopping.

better?

Hannibal Lecter
05-25-2012, 07:59 PM
So I'm pretty much somewhere on every bit of social media out there. I think you all know I really dig interacting with folks and getting to know you all. I get a slew of messages daily of guys trying to talk with me. Close to 75% of the incoming messages all say the same thing...

"hi"

As a conversation started, it doesn't really do much on it's own. I mean... really the only polite response is "hi" back. It doesn't move a conversation forward.

So why do guys send messages like that? Nothing meaningful to say? Too nervous to actually say anything? They are hoping I find them studly enough to respond, "Hi yourself, tall, dark and studly. How big is your dick? I love how you look... I wanna see you on your knees in front of me, greedily looking up at me while I playfully bat my cock across your mouth, before jamming it down your throat"?

Honestly a better approach from a guy would be:

"Hey I see you dig comics -- what did you think of The Avengers?"; "I really dug your Strokers shoot; the PacMac ghost dress was cool - did you ever play Pacman?"; "Hi, the fat cock of yours is wider than anything I've seen before... have you ever had trouble shoving it up a guy's ass?"

All of these allow for some sort of response from me ad create a conversation which can move forward and evolve.

Do you get paid for starting all such threads here?

Wendy Summers
05-25-2012, 08:21 PM
Do you get paid for starting all such threads here?

Nope. I just get bored at my day job. Plus threads like this keeps things lighter around here. I hate drama.

But paying me to do this is a good idea... suggest to the board owners they ought to hire me to do this :dead:

Hey baby how about we go out for a little bite to eat and a drink and walk around and maybe do some light shopping.

better?

If you always complain women are after your money why do you offer shopping #mixedmessage

Sounds awkward.
Like when I'm 13 at a restaurant, and the waitress says "enjoy your meal"
"th-thanks you too."
"huh?"
Ahhhhh

My answer to the waitress is always "I'd enjoy it better if you were on the menu"

Hi, Wendy!

This makes me sad given he's left us.

Love that. I like to find if we have something in common and talk about that. Its liking making new friends. You need a good common ground to start.

Well... we have jerking off in common... :shrug