PDA

View Full Version : The inexplicable moment of bliss Part 2

youknowit
05-24-2012, 05:57 PM
We entered the bedroom, large and spacious, softly lit, with a King size bed, we moved to the foot of the bed, where I stood with my back to the bed, Erika right in front of , I reached my arms around her waist and pulled her close, kissing softly her large firm breasts pressing against my chest. The white silken robe was open at the waist so I reached up towards her shoulders and gently pulled the gown back and away , it tumbled from her shoulders sliding softly to the floor in a whisper.

Passionate kissing and firm embrace I felt her pushing slightly against me, her breasts so large and full I could not wait to release them from the translucent black silk bra. Reaching round the usual fumbling and grumbling to unhook the bra strap, but soon unclasped her breasts were free of their enclosure. At the same time Erika had unbuttoned my shirt and it also was whisked away, her firm breast were soft and felt quite incredible against my chest.

By this time how my cock was able to stay within my trousers I have no idea, it was straining at the very fabric as if at any moment it would rip free. While I was most engrossed in caressing her breasts her hand found it's way down to my button and zipper and soon had my swollen cock firmly grasped in her hand, smooth soft strokes of her hand soon had my hips moving in time, already feeling a rising pressure she sensed this , pulling back a little from our embrace, letting free of my cock she placed her hands on my hips and gently pushed with the bed behind my knees I sat down. She eased her legs between my knees so she could stand close to me, I wrapped my arms around her hips and kissed her gently on her stomach.

I felt her soft silk knickers that were bulging tight press against my chin, she took my face in her hands and said, kiss me lower, as I moved to look downwards one of her hands reached down to move aside her knickers and release her still yet soft cock. My god I thought even soft this is huge, she pushed my head gently downwards with one hand and lifted her soft uncut cock up, whispering I want to feel your lips around my cock.

Now this is the very first time I have ever been so close to another cock yet alone one as large as this, I could feel the heat emanate from it already, I paused for a moment to collect my thoughts and then placed the head of her cock against my lips...the feeling of it was so soft and warm, I kissed it , stretched my tongue out to lick the end of it and then opened my mouth to take her head inside ..already I could feel it growing and hardening..swelling inside my mouth..an amazing feeling, but so quickly it was getting large, I was not sure how long I could actually suck this cock of Erika's before it became to large for me to suck. So I started to move my head back and forth, letting her cock glide into my mouth, using my free hand to hold her shaft and work it back and forth. Feeling the foreskin pull back the head of her cock and the ridge around the bulbous cock, I was in heaven, and from the sounds Erika was making I was not doing to bad of a job for my first time sucking cock..I could taste the sweet precum as it oozed from her, exciting me further.

For some time this carried on, till I felt Erika pull back from her cock being buried deep into my hungry mouth, she said I need to use the bathroom, be a darling and make sure your clothes are all gone and your in bed waiting for me when I come back...I wont be long so you better hurry along now.

As she turned her back and I watched her amazing ass wiggle while she made her way to the bathroom, I needed not reminding and was soon waiting for her return in the bed...

Part 3 to follow soon