PDA

View Full Version : Types of t-girls?!

Cherisa_Juarez
05-23-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi

I was just wondering about the different 'label' each tranny has because i get asked what i am alot. How many types of T-girls are there? Heres my list of all the ones i can think of:

Cross Dresser
Transvestite
Transsexual
Transgendered
Drag Queen
Ladyboy
HPW
Sissy
Fa'fafini
Anrodgneous (i think i may have miss spelt this lol)

thats all i can think of... if ive missed any add them! If your a t-girl what label do y ou identify yourself as and why?... and for the admirers whats your favourite tranny flavour?

Cherry x x x

Cherisa_Juarez
05-23-2012, 11:39 PM
forgot the 'Hijras' of India

xxx :P

maddygirl
05-23-2012, 11:40 PM
Wow I didn't know there were so many labels lol. Faf'fini ? lol wtf

TSMichelleAustin
05-24-2012, 12:13 AM
I am a transsexual woman... ie Tranny, have no beef with being called a tranny or a transsexual, tgirl! All the same to me!

TS Evelyn Summers
05-24-2012, 01:57 AM
If I were in Brazil....

I'd be called a Travesti !

Cherisa_Juarez
05-26-2012, 01:09 AM
The Fa'Fafinis are from hawaii, its a traditional custom were a family raise one of their male children up as a female... i forgot to mention the Bacha Bazi of Afghanistan, the Katoe or ladyboys of Asia, Hermaephrodites, intersexed.... the list is endless lol....

Im not too sure how i feel about 'tranny'... to me its like the 'N' word, only OK to say if your black. if i had a BF and he reffered to me as a tranny i would feel awfull because to me its a diss like your ugly and obviouse. but then again if a t-girl friend said it id probs laugh and take it as banter so i suppose its all do do with context on that one.

Cherry xxx

Dino Velvet
05-26-2012, 01:16 AM
I refer to you as ladies, girls, or women. Hope that's not too offensive. I have no idea how to treat a trans-anything but I know how to treat a lady.

bimale69
05-26-2012, 01:20 AM
My partner is an intersexed non- op from the philippines, and they are often called "bakla", or gay, since changing names to go with gender identity still isnt allowed there. Usually the term bakla is broad meaning it can refer to anyone who is just an effeminate gay male, to femboy, ladyboy, and sometimes even post- op.

LibertyHarkness
05-26-2012, 02:33 AM
i prefer to use my usual name to most people i meet .. GOD ..generally when a guy is kneeling before my divine rod of pleasure they are praying to me for deliverince ..

hippifried
05-26-2012, 02:54 AM
Im not too sure how i feel about 'tranny'... to me its like the 'N' word, only OK to say if your black.
Cherry xxx
NANNY??? Either black of carrying an umbrella...

Token Williams-Black
05-26-2012, 02:57 AM
i prefer to use my usual name to most people i meet .. GOD ..generally when a guy is kneeling before my divine rod of pleasure they are praying to me for deliverince ..
Forgive me for fornicating to your pictures...have mercy!

LibertyHarkness
05-26-2012, 03:02 AM
listen sinner this is what i have to say to you my mere mortal subject :) x

robertlouis
05-26-2012, 03:27 AM
I refer to you as ladies, girls, or women. Hope that's not too offensive. I have no idea how to treat a trans-anything but I know how to treat a lady.

Same here, Dino.

burley1
05-26-2012, 03:35 AM
Really.. I have never called someone a tranny, t-girl bla bla.

It's rude. I look at them as a woman. That's it.