PDA

View Full Version : "Tranny Tuesday" tonight May 22nd at the Secret Lounge!

Yoda Rules!
05-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Sunny Dee Lite is in Dallas, Texas this week competing for the prestigious title of Miss USofA so I decided to help her out with some promotions this week.

Tonight is Tuesday May 22, 2012 and the best Tranny Party in NYC is taking place at the Secret Ultra Lounge! Come out and party with some of the most beautiful t-girls of the world! :party::party::party:

Tonight's featured Guest Dancer is the beautiful Angela Skye!

DJ Dutch on the wheels of steel and your TS bartender is Karen Covergirl.

So, where is it all taking place? I'm glad you asked:

Secret Ultra Lounge :party::party::party:
525 West 29th Street
between 10th and 11th Avenues

Doors Open at
10pm-4am

Gentlemen $20
Ladies $15

Best of luck Sunny, come back with the crown! :clover:

Tran Fan
05-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Definitely looking forward to seeing the hotties tonight at Secret Lounge. Angela Skye is hot and wherever she goes that smoking hot Mabel is not far behind. I wouldn't mind being in the middle of a Angela and Mabel sandwich :) :party::party::party::party::party::party::party:: party::party::party::party::party::party::party::p arty::party::party::party::party::party::party::pa rty::party::party::party::party::party::party::par ty::party::party::party::party::party::party::part y::party::party::party::party::party::party::party ::party::party::party:

It's party time!

Domino Lover
05-23-2012, 12:51 AM
Yeah, I'm heading out to Secret Lounge tonight to check out the girls. Shout out to my girl Sunny Dee Lite who is competing in Dallas, Texas for the Miss USofA pageant. Show them southern girls what a NYC goddess looks like in person.

Do your thing girl! :werd:

NYC TS Lover
05-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Yes tonight is Tuesday and I will be spreading my cheer to Chelsea, New York and the ladies of the Secret Lounge in Manhattan. I am very excited to see the beautiful Angela dance, she is very petite but has natural feminine attributes that are very much appreciated.

I expect this evening will be one to remember or if I am drunk enough, one to forget :)

Cheers my friends, cheers indeed!