PDA

View Full Version : Danny Evangelista-seanchai or anyone-info wanted please

wendylover
01-27-2004, 01:22 PM
Just seen the latest vids of Danny at Bobs tgirls and I was shocked and saddened at Dannys appearance. She looks terrible, none of her usual sparkle, she seems to have aged 20 years overnight. What's gone wrong here. Danny was in my humble opinion the most sexy and beautiful of all shemales. I am genuinely saddened.

GroobySteven
01-27-2004, 07:59 PM
It's a rough, tough life out there.
seanchai

GroobySteven
01-27-2004, 08:16 PM
Just taken a look at that set.
Danni had a palsy last year which meant that part of her face was paralized (actually happened to another TS from the US who I know also). There are a number of stress related conditions which can lead to this.
Problem is the photographer didn't work around it, he could with a little difficulty have shot Danni without needing to show that side of her face.

Frank from franks-tgirlworld.com shot her around the same time and you can barely tell unless you know what you're looking for.

I think the palsy has recovered some recently.
seanchai

wendylover
01-27-2004, 10:07 PM
I really hope she's well. She looks frightened in those vids. Danny seems to me to have gone too far in the surgery stakes. She was breathtakingly beautiful, but her vids were so special because of the sparkle and life she put into thema lesson that could be learned by so many other shemales.

dan_yearsgone83
01-28-2004, 08:27 AM
To anyone who's ever watched pro wrestling, WWF/WWE announcer Jim Ross had a bad bout will bell's palsy about 2 years ago, and it's still moderately noticeable when one sees his face.

That royally sucks.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-31-2004, 08:52 AM
The HungANgels Anti-Surgery Brigade speaks again

LOL Just kidding

Belles Palsy is awful, I know 2 transsexuals who this has happened to
and it really sicks cause u cant do anything about it- it goes away on its own.

By the way its not related to plastic surgery.

LongJohnSilver
01-31-2004, 11:52 AM
Allanah's pics give my shlong a palsy...it stays frozen stiff for hours. :D