PDA

View Full Version : Don't come around much anymore.

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 04:32 AM
I guess I should though. It's a good place for popcorn entertainment if nothing else. And besides being a hermit get's boring after awhile. So hello to old faces and new faces, let me find a seat please, strap myself in and enjoy the ride.

Kisses,
Ashlee

Dino Velvet
05-22-2012, 04:36 AM
Hey Ashlee, how you been? Nice pics too.

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 05:25 AM
I've been pretty good Dino. Thanks for the compliment. Hope you've been well.

Ashlee

Dino Velvet
05-22-2012, 05:30 AM
I've been pretty good Dino. Thanks for the compliment. Hope you've been well.

Ashlee

The roof hasn't fallen in on me yet. Can't complain much. Hope you stick around.

robertlouis
05-22-2012, 05:36 AM
We've missed you Ashlee. A warm welcome back. And you are looking very good indeed, if I may say so.

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 05:36 AM
We will see. Long as I can stay out of trouble I should stick around for awhile this time. LOL

Ashlee

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 05:38 AM
We've missed you Ashlee. A warm welcome back. And you are looking very good indeed, if I may say so.

Thank you, thank you, and most especially thank you indeed.

Ashlee

Wendy Summers
05-22-2012, 05:39 AM
We will see. Long as I can stay out of trouble I should stick around for awhile this time. LOL

Ashlee

Welcome back.

Just remember, haters gonna hate. Just ignore them and stick to chatting with the cool peeps.

Well the cool peeps plus Dino... :dancing::dancing::dancing:

robertlouis
05-22-2012, 05:59 AM
Welcome back.

Just remember, haters gonna hate. Just ignore them and stick to chatting with the cool peeps.

.....and Wendy. :hide-1:

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 06:14 AM
Welcome back.

Thanks Wendy, and yes exceptions must be made for rare cares like Dino. LOL

Ashlee

Wendy Summers
05-22-2012, 06:27 AM
.....and Wendy. :hide-1:

Nerdy is the new cool...

You're upset I didn't mention you by name in my list of three aren't you? :p

robertlouis
05-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Nerdy is the new cool...

No, because not even you, my darling Wendy (see what I did there, J M Barrie fans?), will ever top me.

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Nerdy is the new cool...

I agree. I love the slutty librarian/nerdy girl look.

Prospero
05-22-2012, 04:33 PM
I don't think we chatted the last time around but welcome this time around. As as Wendy said - haters gonna hate so just ignore or give them a wide berth.

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't think we chatted the last time around but welcome this time around. As as Wendy said - haters gonna hate so just ignore or give them a wide berth.

I like the sense of history inherent in a man who gives himself the screen name Prospero. It bespeaks an interesting mind with all sorts of interesting information to share. Thank you for the welcome sweetie.

Ashlee

Prospero
05-22-2012, 04:51 PM
Oh you are a real Georgia peach, msbhaven x

msbhaven
05-22-2012, 05:14 PM
Oh you are a real Georgia peach, msbhaven x

Woops, gotta change that location since I've just moved to Texas. LOL

Dino Velvet
05-22-2012, 09:12 PM
Woops, gotta change that location since I've just moved to Texas. LOL

I just noticed you moved too. What made you move from Georgia to Texas? I have a whole mess o' kin in Amarillo and Lubbock. Avoid them at all costs.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (Trailer) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSHmr4gJoo)

Prospero
05-22-2012, 09:13 PM
Well, that's the way girls are in texas......

msbhaven
05-23-2012, 07:15 AM
I just noticed you moved too. What made you move from Georgia to Texas? I have a whole mess o' kin in Amarillo and Lubbock. Avoid them at all costs.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (Trailer) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSHmr4gJoo)

I had a friend here who wanted a roommate and I needed a roommate too. I needed a fresh start. The economy in Georgia is for shit, and the economy hear is booming because of energy prices. I wanted to live near a salt water beach again (ANY salt water beach), and I'm only an hour from the Gulf here, and there's more reasons but you get the point I think.

Ha ha, I have no interest in West Texas believe me, talk about the ends of the earth!