PDA

View Full Version : Ever do the Craig's List or Gloryhole hook-upthing?

riggo44
05-21-2012, 07:54 PM
I've had some good experinces with a few meetings on the CL personals Had a great meeting this past weekend that had me wondering about other folks. Haven't tried the gloryhole experience yet. Been too many police stings around here and has left me a bit scared. Anyone else had any luck?

Dino Velvet
05-21-2012, 07:56 PM
How about the Larry Craig's List?

http://www.justsaypictures.com/images/larry-craig.jpg

Ryz
05-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Yeah I've tried a few times
I got the tip of my penis bitten off. Very painful, had to go to the hospital bruh.

GrimFusion
05-21-2012, 09:06 PM
I got the tip of my penis bitten off. Very painful, had to go to the hospital bruh.

That was off of a Craigslist hookup? Damn. Never really been interested because I hear Craigslist is full of psychos and crazies, but now I'm REALLY uninterested.

riggo44
05-21-2012, 10:38 PM

Jeez! Really sorry to hear that! Had 3 encounters. 2 were ok and fun but the one this past weekend was crazy good. Had been thinking of continuing the hook ups but now giving it another though after hearing that. BTW all 3 meetings were with CDs, no such luck with the T-ladies.

gilly1112
05-21-2012, 10:56 PM
How was the latest CD? Was she hot?

HbgDon
05-21-2012, 11:17 PM
I've had a couple of hookups. Only one was with a transgender. Really nice girl. I've tried getting with her again, but our timing just isn't happening.

TSMichelleAustin
05-22-2012, 12:33 AM
Cuz u gotta pay for a tgirl! CDs give it up for free anywhere! Nasty, dont know what they got! LOL

Westheangelino
05-22-2012, 12:42 AM
^ Not at all true. I have met many cute, passable, and often HUNG Tgirls off CL. Even some well renowned stars that people drool over on this forum.

Steve-Oh
05-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Didn't someone from Vicki's forum get HIV from a CL encounter?
Poor guy. So young.

riggo44
05-22-2012, 02:37 AM
How was the latest CD? Was she hot?

I'd say about 70% passable. The cool thing was that she was more than willing to role play and just making the whole experience fun, not like some blow and go action.

txsam
05-22-2012, 03:00 AM
yeah, I've met quite a few girls on craigslist, i think in cali and new york where TS are more excepted CL is for the "riff-raff" (for lack of better term), but in TX where its not so open, better girls resort to it. I met some amaaazing TS girls there, even formed relationships with a couple of them. Been out on dates, etc. And I don't pay, as I'm very laid back and I treat them like princesses;)

But don't get me wrong there are crazies and dogs on there too, and a bunch of guys cruise the m4t and will pester you... And one particular time I was being very spoiled by this girl, then when I got in the shower she tried to run off with my wallet ($600 cash and cards) and leave me with the room bill, so I had to chase her across town and it played out like a crazy TV show lol. (PM for details as some "gray area" actions did take place on my part lol;/)

txsam
05-22-2012, 03:10 AM
edit^^ I don't pay for the sex, I mean... I DO pay for dinner, though. Thought I'd clear that up..

TSMichelleAustin
05-22-2012, 03:18 AM
U still pay for sex, its just drawn out and sometimes u spend more that way! Just saying!

txsam
05-22-2012, 09:36 AM
lol yeah, I guess in that light I always pay, because I don't believe in that modern 'split bill' crap- when I'm with a girl, I tend to spoil:p

Ryz
05-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Cuz u gotta pay for a tgirl! CDs give it up for free anywhere! Nasty, dont know what they got! LOL

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/default/files/images/1311619121376.jpg

Prospero
05-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Is that true Ryz. Awful I heard a probably apocryphal story of someone getting their cock nailed when they tried a gloryhole experience and had to wait for the police/ambulance folk to free them.

But why would anyone want to stick their penis through a hole and have it sucked or masturbated anyway? They even made a movie abut it a couple of years ago with Marianne Faithfull as an older woman employed by a club to masturbate men through a hole in the wall. It was a dismal effort called "Irina Palm."

pnwguy24
05-23-2012, 01:26 AM
many times, just make sure to wear a rubber duh!

phillyguy21
05-23-2012, 01:39 AM
Never did the gloryhole thing, but did the CL thing a few times. You luck up every once in a blue moon, and even then, there is a lot of crazy. It is better to try different sites (and I don't mean pay sites either). I have had success on adultspace and x tube. Also, if you live in a metropolitan area, try to meet them irl. I still cruise CL sometimes, though. LOL.

Ryz
05-23-2012, 06:32 AM
That was off of a Craigslist hookup? Damn. Never really been interested because I hear Craigslist is full of psychos and crazies, but now I'm REALLY uninterested.

Is that true Ryz. Awful I heard a probably apocryphal story of someone getting their cock nailed when they tried a gloryhole experience and had to wait for the police/ambulance folk to free them.

But why would anyone want to stick their penis through a hole and have it sucked or masturbated anyway? They even made a movie abut it a couple of years ago with Marianne Faithfull as an older woman employed by a club to masturbate men through a hole in the wall. It was a dismal effort called "Irina Palm."

Many things I post about on this forum are untrue. Lol

Cecil Rhodes
05-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Ah, the Old Gloryhole eh ? I've had some fun with those . I just sit & wait until some idiot sticks his Ding Ding through the hole & then flick my lighter or grab it with a pair of channel looks or put some interesting liquids on it etc .

top4bigbutt
05-24-2012, 04:08 PM
Cl is full of gay guys with hairy legs and $15 wigs...you cross across a ts girl once in a blue moon. Btw I would never stick my dick through a glory hole

Wendy Summers
05-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Never did CL although I have used AFF when I've needed itches scratched.

Never did a gloryhole. The concept is exciting to me with how orally inclined I am but for health and safety reasons I'd never actually do it. I have masturbated to the fantasy tho ;).