PDA

View Full Version : anybody else feel like the t-girl network girls do too many picture sets?

ew86riv
05-21-2012, 07:28 AM
the quality of the network girls sites is great, but i feel like a lot of photo sets are posted as opposed to video sets. how come that's the case?

jamesedwards
05-21-2012, 07:43 AM
Well might be due to maybe the TGirls are making money, pics are for advertising but videos of their hard work you must pay for if you want to enjoy their work. So if you look to your right you see tons of video at your service, you just buy and that's it. If you're looking for free video oh well........ don't know what to tell ya.

ew86riv
05-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Well might be due to maybe the TGirls are making money, pics are for advertising but videos of their hard work you must pay for if you want to enjoy their work. So if you look to your right you see tons of video at your service, you just buy and that's it. If you're looking for free video oh well........ don't know what to tell ya.

i'm not looking for free videos, but being a member of their sites i feel there aren't as many videos available that are exclusive to their sites.

jamesedwards
05-21-2012, 07:53 AM
Ok. ....... no problem.

TSMichelleAustin
05-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Most all my videos have photosets a long with them! I started out really just doing vids on my site and people were complaining wanting photosets. But I can see where you might complain about it... I think its easy to produce 3 photosets to 1 video, so why they do it! Also most producers of tgirl network sites are better photographers then videographers. As Seanchi (Steven of Grooby) has told us girls that pics are just as important as vids! There are people out there that love pics as much as videos. I do notice that on tgirl network sites have a lot of sharing of same vids so when you have 3 girls u buy into and see the same video off all three sites in a 2mth period it could be upsetting!

Willie Escalade
05-21-2012, 11:22 AM
From the times I was on the set, usually three photo sets were done, and one video. It was like that with three different models. Maybe that's just how they do things...

GroobySteven
05-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Shooting videos isn't the difficult part, the editing of them is the costly and time consuming part. However, given the feedback I'd recommend solo girls to put up both photos and videos of matching sets.

Wendy Summers
05-21-2012, 05:17 PM
For my website my regular weekly updates are always Photo and HD Video with photo sets featuring 60 - 120 images per set and the video between 12-20 minutes in length. I only use professional Producers capable to shooting both the stills and the HD vid. Some of my bonus archive materials which release on the 1st and 15th of each month are photos only but that's because they were originally shot for promo purposes long before I considered a professionally solo site. Overall most of my available content has both.

I think Seanchai has one of the reasons right for limited video - video editing is resource intensive.

Another factor is how a girl shoots. Unless a solo girl has steady, daily/ weekly access to a Producer (and most don't), you typically have to shoot your content in batches. Most girls can handle 1 pop per day which makes shooting multiple photo sets and then 1 video with the cumshot the only viable financial option.

In my case, I'm able to recover quickly so when shooting solos I try to get 3 sets per day. Set 1 featured a cumshot; set 2 is either an anal toys set or a fetish set that doesn't require a cumshot; Set 3 then is another solo set with a cumshoot.

MrsKellyPierce
05-21-2012, 05:22 PM
Because a lot of girls can't afford talent..so sites will "pay" for their talent..as long as the company can post it on their site..

Or girls do site video sharing..so they do a video together and then it's posted on both girls sites..what they should do is make two different videos for each site..

You have to understand these girls are not making tens of thousands of dollars on their websites...

Photos are cheap to do...videos are more expensive..especially when you have to pay for talent..

ew86riv
05-21-2012, 05:58 PM
Because a lot of girls can't afford talent..so sites will "pay" for their talent..as long as the company can post it on their site..

Or girls do site video sharing..so they do a video together and then it's posted on both girls sites..what they should do is make two different videos for each site..

You have to understand these girls are not making tens of thousands of dollars on their websites...

Photos are cheap to do...videos are more expensive..especially when you have to pay for talent..

i don't mind solo videos. hardcore isn't necessary for me personally, but it would just be nice to see more videos in general.

Shooting videos isn't the difficult part, the editing of them is the costly and time consuming part. However, given the feedback I'd recommend solo girls to put up both photos and videos of matching sets.

photos and videos of matching sets would be nice. sometimes i'll see photo sets and i'll want to see a video and vice versa.