PDA

View Full Version : What's Worse Than A Shart?

Dino Velvet
05-19-2012, 08:41 PM
I yawned a little too good and threw up on my chest. Is everybody having a nice weekend?

New word: Yawmit

GroobySteven
05-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Not knowing if you've sharted or not ... and not being able to check.

bluesoul
05-19-2012, 09:19 PM
I yawned a little too good and threw up on my chest. Is everybody having a nice weekend?

New word: Yawmit

i'm having a great weekend so far. thanks for asking, and sorry to hear about your vomiting episode earlier. best wishes for the rest of the week-end

qwerty94
05-19-2012, 09:56 PM
bahahahahahaha. i feel like that situation could be cute. only if it was a super tiny amount and i could tell that the guy was super duper embarrassed.

maxpower
05-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Having a cobra yawn and hitting someone.

LibertyHarkness
05-19-2012, 10:23 PM
fucking the person in bed next to you , only to find they are infact dead but it feels good so you carry on .... get your head round that one eh .

Dino Velvet
05-19-2012, 10:42 PM
bahahahahahaha. i feel like that situation could be cute. only if it was a super tiny amount and i could tell that the guy was super duper embarrassed.

Smelled a little sour but other than that it was precious.

How you doin', Jen?:cheers:

Wendy Summers
05-19-2012, 10:47 PM
Sharting while naked in bed during the middle of the night.

All the annoyance of sharting PLUS you must leave the bed

qwerty94
05-19-2012, 11:37 PM
Smelled a little sour but other than that it was precious.

How you doin', Jen?:cheers:

hehe... im doing well... how about yourself, cutie pie? just been enjoying myself now that i know what it takes to make myself orgasm with my new vagina. hahahaha

Dino Velvet
05-20-2012, 12:03 AM
hehe... im doing well... how about yourself, cutie pie? just been enjoying myself now that i know what it takes to make myself orgasm with my new vagina. hahahaha

Doing good. Just hooked up my new Sony HDTV and it looks nice.

Glad to know that you figured out how to make yourself cum with that new vaj. Was WebMD helpful?