PDA

View Full Version : TRANSGENDERED MISS UNIVERSE CANADA CONTESTANT takes the STAGE!!!

jamesedwards
05-18-2012, 10:19 PM
She made it in and she is making competition quite fierce!!! she doing her thang.

But when I read some of the comments below like this one, it was kinda of wild to read:

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/trangendered-miss-universe-canada-contestant-takes-stage-172200662.html

Victor • Montesano, Washington • 2 minutes 14 seconds ago Report Abuse
Its not hard to see the man that it really is. Think skinny emo guy with implants. Not appealing, and an insult to the girls who are forced to "compete" with this thing, like its their female equal.

I understand where he is coming from but to call A HUMAN A THING is not right. But the funny thing is do Mr. Victor know that some of those women in that contest have IMPLANTS? I bet you would some there that have implants most definitely. So his implant complaint is not valid.

MrsKellyPierce
05-18-2012, 10:26 PM
She made it in and she is making competition quite fierce!!! she doing her thang.

But when I read some of the comments below like this one, it was kinda of wild to read:

http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/trangendered-miss-universe-canada-contestant-takes-stage-172200662.html

Its not hard to see the man that it really is. Think skinny emo guy with implants. Not appealing, and an insult to the girls who are forced to "compete" with this thing, like its their female equal.

I understand where he is coming from but to call A HUMAN A THING is not right. But the funny thing is do Mr. Victor know that some of those women in that contest have IMPLANTS? I bet you would some there that have implants most definitely. So his implant complaint is not valid.Oh please it's jealousy - her body looks just as good as the other two females behind her

And the height thing is stupid..some women are 5'9 to 6'1

jamesedwards
05-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Oh please it's jealousy - her body looks just as good as the other two females behind her

yeah you're right, some dude made the comment she looks better than the women and that's a shame, someone called him gay lol :dead:

jamesedwards
05-18-2012, 10:32 PM
And what would blow their fucking minds, what if she was to win? Or even be runner up? LOL they would shit themselves lol

BellaBellucci
05-18-2012, 10:56 PM

I understand where he is coming from but to call A HUMAN A THING is not right. But the funny thing is do Mr. Victor know that some of those women in that contest have IMPLANTS? I bet you would some there that have implants most definitely. So his implant complaint is not valid.

You 'understand where he is coming from?' You honestly think that being trans in a GG beauty pageant is some sort of BENEFIT? Like the girl is cheating or something by formerly having been the antithesis of feminine?! Pffffft! Come on with that!

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-18-2012, 11:06 PM
You 'understand where he is coming from?' You honestly think that being trans in a GG beauty pageant is some sort of BENEFIT? Like the girl is cheating or something by formerly having been the antithesis of feminine?! Pffffft! Come on with that!

~BB~

I understand where he is coming from on the implants, but if you read my statement about implants you would know what he said is a bunch of crap. I don't just knock what he said just because he said it, I took what he said and analyzed it. You're looking from a TGirl view I am looking at both sides. He's coming from an Alpha male perspective and I understand how he feels, and I don't agree with him calling the TGirl a THING, I did say that. Don't let your TGirl emotions get the best of you BB

FreddieGomez
05-18-2012, 11:08 PM
thats what people in the 'real world' of trannys. sadly....

BellaBellucci
05-18-2012, 11:08 PM
I understand where he is coming from on the implants, but if you read my statement about implants you would know what he said is a bunch of crap. I don't just knock what he said just because he said it, I took what he said and analyzed it. You're looking from a TGirl view I am looking at both sides.

I guess I missed that. Can you give us the gist of it?

And please, don't tell me what my perspective is - it's rarely the point of view of a 'TGirl' since I don't identify that way. I'm just pointing out the fact that it's hardly 'unfair' or 'wrong' to let her compete. If anything, she's at a disadvantage. Someone's 'alpha male' (read: closet powerbottom) opinion does nothing to change that.

~BB~

BellaBellucci
05-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Don't let your TGirl emotions get the best of you BB

Nice. I don't have emotions. I have 'Tgirl emotions?' Huh. Ok. Well, that's the first time I've ever heard that. :?

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-18-2012, 11:19 PM
BB you know I got mad love for you right? Ok now we got that out the way. :dancing:

What he is saying is it's unfair to the women to have to compete with a man fixing himself up to be a woman, that's what he is saying. I understand where he is coming from. These contest for eons have been for women and not transgender people getting into them, so the guy feels uncomfy with what he is use to seeing, so I can understand him being uncomfy about.

Now on the point you made about the Tgirl being at a disadvantage I agree, that's why I said "IMAGINE IF SHE WINS OR BECOMES RUNNER UP". Because face it no transgender has won a contest like this on a high scale. And I am not a fool to say she won't win because she is transgender, she might win who knows but if she don't I tell you this she came off top notch and classier than a motha fucka.

I'm actually on her side BB if you read carefully what I am saying.

I guess I missed that. Can you give us the gist of it?

And please, don't tell me what my perspective is - it's rarely the point of view of a 'TGirl' since I don't identify that way. I'm just pointing out the fact that it's hardly 'unfair' or 'wrong' to let her compete. If anything, she's at a disadvantage.

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-18-2012, 11:24 PM
Nice. I don't have emotions. I have 'Tgirl emotions?' Huh. Ok. Well, that's the first time I've ever heard that. :?

~BB~

Now you know dam well there's no such thing as TGirl emotions you knew what I meant as to say you're looking at it from a TGirl point= TGirl emotions. But I will do it as "EMOTIONS " only with no TGirl in front better?

BellaBellucci
05-18-2012, 11:28 PM
BB you know I got mad love for you right? Ok now we got that out the way. :dancing:

Yes, and that's why I'm not offended, but I'm still going to school you here.

What he is saying is it's unfair to the women to have to compete with a man fixing himself up to be a woman, that's what he is saying.

Unfair how? Because she's had surgery? So is there some obscure rule that prohibits other contestants from doing the same thing? How did you 'analyze' anything if you actually gave it some thought and came to that conclusion?

I understand where he is coming from. These contest for eons have been for women and not transgender people getting into them, so the guy feels uncomfy with what he is use to seeing, so I can understand him being uncomfy about.

Right. He's uncomfortable about the fact that he wants to put his wiener in her bun. How can you not see that?

Now on the point you made about the Tgirl being at a disadvantage I agree, that's why I said "IMAGINE IF SHE WINS OR BECOMES RUNNER UP". Because face it no transgender has won a contest like this on a high scale. And I am not a fool to say she won't win because she is transgender, she might win who knows but if she don't I tell you this she came off top notch and classier than a motha fucka.

I don't think she expects to win, and for that her presence is even more important. She's not doing this to trick men into sexual attraction. She's probably doing it to raise awareness. Good for her! Like you said, 'classier than a motha fucka!'

I'm actually on her side BB if you read carefully what I am saying.

You can't be on her side and justify his 'alpha male' feelings of transphobia. I know you mean well and I never said otherwise, but I think you're backed up on your words a bit and I don't think your point is very clear. Feel free to try and make it again and we'll see if I can agree with you.

I meant as to say you're looking at it from a TGirl point= TGirl emotions.

Except that I'm not and your implication that I haven't looked at this objectively is pretty insulting.

~BB~

maddygirl
05-18-2012, 11:39 PM
But she's not a man fixing herself up as a woman... that's bullshit.

maddygirl
05-18-2012, 11:42 PM
FYI some of us don't wanna carry the trans title..

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 12:19 AM
I agree with everything BB is saying.. How incredibly offensive... I hope you dont think you're somehow an ally or noble in some way just because you wouldnt have a problem if Jenna actually won..

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 12:35 AM
School me? Ummmmmm we shall see.

All I did was quote what he said, that's it. You have to actually ask him why it's unfair.

Hold up LOL how do you get he wants to fuck her in the ass BB? Then ask me how can I not see that. What are the subtle hints I should have seen being he was being totally AGAINST it and showing no signs of liking the girl? Now thee are others making comments saying she looks good, now I could take that and say "HMMM HE'D PROBABLY FUCK HER " lol but this dude I can't hardly get that, and for the likes of me don't see how you got that when there is no implication of him saying anything towards that BB.

She is classy, but her ass would pass the fuck out if she did win, lol She would be shocked as the rest of them would be. She definitely doing the dam thing just as well as the women.

Nope I never said I agree/justify anything he said I said I understood where he is coming from with his Alpha male emotions. You can understand some one but not agree wit them BB. And I am on her side as she is going for what she knows and she is doing it well. Transphobia? I hardly think dude is scared of the Transgender people, I would say dislike them, yeah. Phobia means afraid and from the way he is texting is not anything to be afraid of he just don't like it. Totally difference.

BB now you know I have never ever tried to insult you purposely as long as we chat here. We laugh and act silly together etc. You know James loves the hell outta some BB, stop that blood clot crying over there lol

, but I'm still going to school you here.

Unfair how? Because she's had surgery? So is there some obscure rule that prohibits other contestants from doing the same thing? How did you 'analyze' anything if you actually gave it some thought and came to that conclusion?

Right. He's uncomfortable about the fact that he wants to put his wiener in her bun. How can you not see that?

I don't think she expects to win, and for that her presence is even more important. She's not doing this to trick men into sexual attraction. She's probably doing it to raise awareness. Good for her! Like you said, 'classier than a motha fucka!'

You can't be on her side and justify his 'alpha male' feelings of transphobia. I know you mean well and I never said otherwise, but I think you're backed up on your words a bit and I don't think your point is very clear. Feel free to try and make it again and we'll see if I can agree with you.

Except that I'm not and your implication that I haven't looked at this objectively is pretty insulting.

~BB~

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 12:38 AM

Congratulations to her ,and for what i concern about Victor he is an tottally idiot prat .....and sexual women obssesed in my opinion...i dont know why people like him consume oxigen in this world.

BellaBellucci
05-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Hold up LOL how do you get he wants to fuck her in the ass BB? Then ask me how can I not see that.

If he didn't want to have sex with her, why would he care so much? Why would he be so adamant in his rejection of her identity unless what he was really attempting to reject was the idea that his attraction to her might make him gay. It's Psychology 101.

This is right up there with politicians who spend a career flaunting anti-gay legislation and then come out of the closet (or more likely get busted) themselves. It's classic freudian projection.

~BB~

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 12:41 AM
y the fuck do i even come in here lol? more and more bigots running there mouths off about trans women as if we're a 2nd class gender (whilst not even realizing theyre being offensive).

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 12:43 AM
I agree with everything BB is saying.. How incredibly offensive... I hope you dont think you're somehow an ally or noble in some way just because you wouldnt have a problem if Jenna actually won..

I never said Im an ally wtf are you talking about? No I wouldn't have a problem if she won but unfortunately there are some that do that's why i put up one statement from a guy. We are in the real world not a fake one. I have no problem with it, if I did I wouldn't be here . I put up the link to show people do have a problem with it. So I'm not the dam problem it's others. And we know got dam well a Transgender person never won a contest like that or been in one to this degree, don't fool yourself.

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 12:47 AM
I never said Im an ally wtf are you talking about? No I wouldn't have a problem if she won but unfortunately there are some that do that's why i put up one statement from a guy. We are in the real world not a fake one. I have no problem with it, if I did I wouldn't be here . I put up the link to show people do have a problem with it. So I'm not the dam problem it's others. And we know got dam well a Transgender person never won a contest like that or been in one to this degree, don't fool yourself.

You're both the problem. Them for being bigoted against trans women, and you for thinking its ok.

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 12:47 AM
If he didn't want to have sex with her, why would he care so much? Why would he be so adamant in his rejection of her identity unless what he was really attempting to reject was the idea that his attraction to her might make him gay. It's Psychology 101.

This is right up there with politicians who spend a career flaunting anti-gay legislation and then come out of the closet (or more likely get busted) themselves. It's classic freudian projection.

~BB~

Nah can't agree with that. So if I don't like chocolate chip cookies and I see you eating them and I go "EWWWW BELLA HOW CAN YOU EAT THOSE TYPES OF COOKIES YOU SHOULD DO OATMEAL RAISIN", are you telling me I would be a CLOSET CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE EATER? lol

If I am adamant about keeping child molesters out of the neighborhood are you telling me I am a closet child molester?

He just don't like it, I don't get how you get that he really wants it. There are plenty of men there that are going Ooooh and AAAaaaah like they would get it on with her. Now if you said one of them wanna fuck her I would agree, but this dude? Nah I don't.

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 12:49 AM
Nah can't agree with that. So if I don't like chocolate chip cookies and I see you eating them and I go "EWWWW BELLA HOW CAN YOU EAT THOSE TYPES OF COOKIES YOU SHOULD DO OATMEAL RAISIN", are you telling me I would be a CLOSET CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE EATER? lol

If I am adamant about keeping child molesters out of the neighborhood are you telling me I am a closet child molester?

He just don't like it, I don't get how you get that he really wants it. There are plenty of men there that are going Ooooh and AAAaaaah like they would get it on with her. Now if you said one of them wanna fuck her I would agree, but this dude? Nah I don't.

and then he compares trans women to cookies and child molesters.. wow.

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 12:51 AM
You're both the problem. Them for being bigoted against trans women, and you for thinking its ok.

And you're bugging out, I said I understand what he is saying, and then I corrected him on some things that was not cool, stop jumping on the dam band wagon just because you see BB here talking to me. Go back and read what I said.

Since you are the smart one, tell me what was my intentions of putting this link here? I gotta hear this shit.

BellaBellucci
05-19-2012, 12:53 AM

Nice comparison. *sigh* A transsexual isn't a child molester. She isn't a danger to anyone. You're waaaaaay off base.

I like you, so please, for your own sake, just say you're sorry and then shush! I don't want to fight with anyone, but I can tell you that this WILL end badly for you once other girls chime in. :geek:

stop jumping on the dam band wagon just because you see BB here talking to me.

Yeah, she's my follower. 'Cuz she's so intellectually weak and I'm so popular? :rolleyes:

~BB~

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 12:53 AM
And you're bugging out, I said I understand what he is saying, and then I corrected him on some things that was not cool, stop jumping on the dam band wagon just because you see BB here talking to me. Go back and read what I said.

Since you are the smart one, tell me what was my intentions of putting this link here? I gotta hear this shit.

You put the link up because you think its cool/interesting that she's competing.

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 12:55 AM
Pls admin dont dellete my post because i use capitals.
Transexuals are ten times better looking then the women thats the fear for victor that our transexual sister compete for miss universe and she might win .

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 12:56 AM
School me? Ummmmmm we shall see.

All I did was quote what he said, that's it. You have to actually ask him why it's unfair.

Hold up LOL how do you get he wants to fuck her in the ass BB? Then ask me how can I not see that. What are the subtle hints I should have seen being he was being totally AGAINST it and showing no signs of liking the girl? Now thee are others making comments saying she looks good, now I could take that and say "HMMM HE'D PROBABLY FUCK HER " lol but this dude I can't hardly get that, and for the likes of me don't see how you got that when there is no implication of him saying anything towards that BB.

She is classy, but her ass would pass the fuck out if she did win, lol She would be shocked as the rest of them would be. She definitely doing the dam thing just as well as the women.

Nope I never said I agree/justify anything he said I said I understood where he is coming from with his Alpha male emotions. You can understand some one but not agree wit them BB. And I am on her side as she is going for what she knows and she is doing it well. Transphobia? I hardly think dude is scared of the Transgender people, I would say dislike them, yeah. Phobia means afraid and from the way he is texting is not anything to be afraid of he just don't like it. Totally difference.

BB now you know I have never ever tried to insult you purposely as long as we chat here. We laugh and act silly together etc. You know James loves the hell outta some BB, stop that blood clot crying over there lol

I'd like to think that you're smart enough to know what the word transphobia means... *sigh*

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 12:58 AM
and then he compares trans women to cookies and child molesters.. wow.

You're a fucking idiot. I didn't compare TGirls to cookies wtf is wrong with you? I used that as an example parallel to what BB said because she said since he had an adamant nature against TGirls he must be a closet freak for one. So stop dropping shit on the carpet when it belongs in the toilet. Stop trying to mix up my got dam words.

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 12:59 AM
You put the link up because you think its cool/interesting that she's competing.

Yeah but you left out the most important one INFO for people here to read. This was not here so I posted it for all to read as info just like all other info is put up. smh

BellaBellucci
05-19-2012, 01:00 AM
You're a fucking idiot.

There goes your objective argument. :yayo:

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:01 AM
Pls admin dont dellete my post because i use capitals.
Transexuals are ten times better looking then the women thats the fear for victor that our transexual sister compete for miss universe and she might win .

I don't see no caps?

Well from that perspective you may be right Adriana, I won't contest that by the very text he put up, so I would stand down and not confront what you said.

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 01:02 AM
You're a fucking idiot. I didn't compare TGirls to cookies wtf is wrong with you? I used that as an example parallel to what BB said because she said since he had an adamant nature against TGirls he must be a closet freak for one. So stop dropping shit on the carpet when it belongs in the toilet. Stop trying to mix up my got dam words.

hahahha i dont have to mix up ur "got dam words" (<--lmao at that). You're a stereotype and a dumbass and I'm just calling you on your bigotry.

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:04 AM
I don't see no caps?

Well from that perspective you may be right Adriana, I won't contest that by the very text he put up, so I would stand down and not confront what you said.being comfy thats a good escuse.

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:06 AM
There goes your objective argument. :yayo:

~BB~

I said that to Ryder because he was acting like an idiot. Telling me shit I was doing that I had no intentions doing and adding shit I never said.

BellaBellucci
05-19-2012, 01:06 AM
I said that to Ryder because he was acting like an idiot. Telling me shit I was doing that I had no intentions doing and adding shit I never said.

He who?

~BB~

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Ask a woman why she cant loose weight?She wil come witrh alot of crap.ask a woman why she is not elegant ?she will come again im married with kids u love me as i am...ask a woman why she dont use make up?she will come u know we have kids i need to cook ,clean ,etc this is alot of bulshit and crap ....women can look good with kids or not ...women can look good if they wants....butr we look good because we care.and u know why?because we know our man wants we to look always good not to come with escuses.thats why str8 men come to us because we are what we are and because we know what their missing.otherwise u wasnt here my friend ..and if u will say just for curiosity i wont belleve either.

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:09 AM
hahahha i dont have to mix up ur "got dam words" (<--lmao at that). You're a stereotype and a dumbass and I'm just calling you on your bigotry.

There you go again, see you're an idiot, You called THAT GUY THE BIGOT not me :dead: lol hahah How the fuck can I be a bigot on TGirls when I love me some TGirl ? LOL you riddle me that band wagoning motha fucka lol YOu make absolutely no sense. At least I could see where BB was coming from but you your shit is fallacious, you telling me what I said and what I think and I didn't do either, fuck outta here. You're a troll at best!!!

:werd: The fool is so stupid all he got to do is go back and see what he wrote about me and the dude, he called the dude a bigot, not me lol hahahh smh

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:11 AM
He who?

~BB~

Ryder, BB, that's why I put Ryder's name at the beginning then said he was acting like a fool.

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 01:11 AM
There you go again, see you're an idiot, You called THAT GUY THE BIGOT not me :dead: lol hahah How the fuck can I be a bigot on TGirls when I love me some TGirl ? LOL you riddle me that band wagoning motha fucka lol YOu make absolutely no sense. At least I could see where BB was coming from but you your shit is fallacious, you telling me what I said and what I think and I didn't do either, fuck outta here. You're a troll at best!!!

:werd: The fool is so stupid all he got to do is go back and see what he wrote about me and the dude, he called the dude a bigot, not me lol hahahh smh

Really.. im not even interested in telling you why your a bigot. Your an asshole.

rydermorrison
05-19-2012, 01:12 AM
weeelp... as i was planning on taking a long break from this forum i think their is no better time then the the present... its been fun! :).. James, i hope you and your cousin are very happy together and you have tons of ugly little ignorant backwoods hillbilly babies... later ya'll!

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:12 AM
We transexuals are the best and we give the best in every way ...i love all strong transexuals i admire every single girl i saw in here.i saw Bella on cam she looks very good and i saw other girls im so proud that they al are elegant ,inteligent so sexy and smart ,rarely u see this to a real woman sorry but is the only truth.

BellaBellucci
05-19-2012, 01:15 AM
We transexuals are the best and we give the best in every way ...i love all strong transexuals i admire every single girl i saw in here.i saw Bella on cam she looks very good and i saw other girls im so proud that they al are elegant ,inteligent so sexy and smart ,rarely u see this to a real woman sorry but is the only truth.

While I appreciate the compliment, it's not really fair to take shots at GG's over this, is it? Come on, girl. You're better than that.

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:15 AM
Ask a woman why she cant loose weight?She wil come witrh alot of crap.ask a woman why she is not elegant ?she will come again im married with kids u love me as i am...ask a woman why she dont use make up?she will come u know we have kids i need to cook ,clean ,etc this is alot of bulshit and crap ....women can look good with kids or not ...women can look good if they wants....butr we look good because we care.and u know why?because we know our man wants we to look always good not to come with escuses.thats why str8 men come to us because we are what we are and because we know what their missing.otherwise u wasnt here my friend ..and if u will say just for curiosity i wont belleve either.

Huh? :confused: I could barely make out what you were talking about. Excuses? who's making those?
Ummm there are a lot of things men come to TGirls for, there is no one reason I hope you know that.

I really don't understand that red part, huh? :confused:

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:16 AM
Dana International half romanian half isralian she comp[ete last year for EUROVISION 2011 .i love her to bits she make us proud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbLi8n9B5T8&feature=related

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:18 AM
weeelp... as i was planning on taking a long break from this forum i think their is no better time then the the present... its been fun! :).. James, i hope you and your cousin are very happy together and you have tons of ugly little ignorant backwoods hillbilly babies... later ya'll!

Wow, again dude is bugged out. Hillbilly, and I live in NYC, :fu::cheers:

Don't rush back

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:18 AM
Huh? :confused: I could barely make out what you were talking about. Excuses? who's making those?
Ummm there are a lot of things men come to TGirls for, there is no one reason I hope you know that.

I really don't understand that red part, huh? :confused:
it wasnt named to u is for other guys who come in here and they dont know nothing.

BellaBellucci
05-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Wow, again dude is bugged out. Hillbilly, and I live in NYC, :fu::cheers:

Don't rush back

Did your account get hacked or do you just have Typing Tourette's? :?

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:20 AM

:confused: What? There's no truth in that, now you are running on pure emotion and for what though? Why are you so heated and hostile and emotional? WTF ?

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:21 AM
Did your account get hacked or do you just have Typing Tourette's? :?

~BB~

No I didn't get hacked. why ask that?

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:22 AM
:confused: What? There's no truth in that, now you are running on pure emotion and for what though? Why are you so heated and hostile and emotional? WTF ?

We are the best and we can help women how to look elegant with 5 kids

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:23 AM
it wasnt named to u is for other guys who come in here and they dont know nothing.

Ok. cool :dancing:

I love TGirls especially here also.

BB knows I love her right BB? :werd:

tsadriana
I use red lipstick ,red nails ,red toes and men are crazy for that ...lol just an example.i know what a fucker needs

BellaBellucci
No I didn't get hacked. why ask that?

Why do you think? Your behavior is outrageous and unacceptable. You might want to tone it down before you get banned... if you're not going to be already that is.

BB knows I love her right BB? :werd:

Thanks, but this thread isn't about me. I may be loved, but I'm not amused right now.

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:24 AM
We are the best and we can help women how to look elegant with 5 kids

Ok if you say so.

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:25 AM
Bella ur smart enough to realise that men are getting very frustrated why we transexuals are very good and why women are not.thats why they come in here to find out the truth..

BellaBellucci
05-19-2012, 01:26 AM
Bella ur smart enough to realise that men are getting very frustrated why we transexuals are very good and why women are not.thats why they come in here to find out the truth..

I'd say it's a LOT more complicated than that. I could get into the sociological ramifications of trans acceptance, but it's Friday nite and I have Domcon tickets. :dancing:

~BB~

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:28 AM
I'd say it's a LOT more complicated than that. I could get into the sociological ramifications of trans acceptance, but it's Friday nite and I have Domcon tickets. :dancing:

~BB~
bella u got a good point there should we let for monday hun?:dancing:

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Why do you think? Your behavior is outrageous and unacceptable. You might want to tone it down before you get banned... if you're not going to be already that is.

Thanks, but this thread isn't about me.

~BB~

Tone it down? BB are you serious?

Let me ask you what did I do to even get you to think I should be banned? I don't troll I talk just like anyone else. I mean if one don't like what I say that's ok we are not going to agree on everything, so what would I be banned for? Because I called dude an idiot? He knows he's an idiot, I called him out on everything, that fool called me the bigot when it was initially he called the other guy a bigot and I can't be a bigot against TGirls because I LOVE THEM!!! So he knows that's why his ass took flight.

I talk like this all the time you know that, so why the sudden "I CAN GET BANNED DRY SNITCHING CRAP?"

Yep before you say anything about why I used dry snitching, is because what we are talking about doesn't warrant a ban now you are putting the energy out there that I could get banned, that's alerting someone that I should be watched closely, I mean wtf is going on with you? Maybe I should be asking you have your computer been hacked?

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:31 AM

Thanks, but this thread isn't about me. I may be loved, but I'm not amused right now.

~BB~

That's not my problem you're not amused, that's some thing of your emotional you have to handle has noting to do with me or the link I put up. :werd:

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:32 AM

Let me ask you what did I do to even get you to think I should be banned? I don't troll I talk just like anyone else. I mean if one don't like what I say that's ok we are not going to agree on everything, so what would I be banned for? Because I called dude an idiot? He knows he's an idiot, I called him out on everything, that fool called me the bigot when it was initially he called the other guy a bigot and I can't be a bigot against TGirls because I LOVE THEM!!! So he knows that's why his ass took flight.

I talk like this all the time you know that, so why the sudden "I CAN GET BANNED DRY SNITCHING CRAP?"

Yep before you say anything about why I used dry snitching, is because what we are talking about doesn't warrant a ban now you are putting the energy out there that I could get banned, that's alerting someone that I should be watched closely, I mean wtf is going on with you? Maybe I should be asking you have your computer been hacked?
James ur a nice person i noticed few days a go...Maybe u are a bit confused and u try to deal with both worlds women and transwomen ,otherwise u wasnt here .

BellaBellucci
05-19-2012, 01:33 AM

You called Ryder 'he' because she disagreed with you. This place should be a safe space for gender identity and you intentionally mis-gendered her. Most people would agree that that is a ban-worthy offense.

There's nothing 'going on with' me. I'm just trying to warn you. Take it or leave it.

~BB~

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:36 AM
James ur a nice person i noticed few days a go...Maybe u are a bit confused and u try to deal with both worlds women and transwomen ,otherwise u wasnt here .

WEll I am a nice person and I do deal with women and TGirls, and the women who I deal with deal with TGirls too, so there's no confusion, and if you said I'm confuse, tell me what I am confused about? I would like to see what you see looking from the outside. If you're right I will concede if you're wrong I will correct it.

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:39 AM
You called Ryder 'he' because she disagreed with you. This place should be a safe space for gender identity and you intentionally mis-gendered her. Most people would agree that that is a ban-worthy offense.

There's nothing 'going on with' me. I'm just trying to warn you. Take it or leave it.

~BB~

Ohhhhhhhhhh shit Bella , I had no idea that Ryder was a TGirl, ohhhhhhhh my goodness, I thought Ryder was a guy who likes TGirls, I don't have any dealings with Ryder and it's my first time dealing with Ryder. Oh I see now, I apologize. I didn't know, I saw the pic but there are guys here and me with TGirls in their avatar and they are guys. Ryder Morrison doesn't sound like a typical TGirl name, now I see, I apologize.

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:39 AM
WEll I am a nice person and I do deal with women and TGirls, and the women who I deal with deal with TGirls too, so there's no confusion, and if you said I'm confuse, tell me what I am confused about? I would like to see what you see looking from the outside. If you're right I will concede if you're wrong I will correct it.
well love...a big question ...in ur view is right a transwoman to compete for MISS UNIVERSE?....u are a man and u can answer.

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:40 AM
Next time I see Ryder I will apologize I didn't know, I will do it personally.

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:44 AM
well love...a big question ...in ur view is right a transwoman to compete for MISS UNIVERSE?....u are a man and u can answer.

In MY view it's ok for a Transgender woman to compete, but that's my personal view which is subjective, it's the venue of the place where the TGirl has to convince them to let her compete because there are others who wouldn't like it and if the venue has rules they would have to change them for the TGirl. You understand? Its not my decision, I am just a side liner congratulating her on the success.

tsadriana
05-19-2012, 01:50 AM
In MY view it's ok for a Transgender woman to compete, but that's my personal view which is subjective, it's the venue of the place where the TGirl has to convince them to let her compete because there are others who wouldn't like it and if the venue has rules they would have to change them for the TGirl. You understand? Its not my decision, I am just a side liner congratulating her on the success.
Thank u ...thats why i like u x

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 01:52 AM
Thank u ...thats why i like u x

Thank you and you're cool too.:dancing:

johnnieev
05-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Whoa!! Did Miss Jenna look good in her evening gown!!

DANG GONE!!! What a beauty!!

jamesedwards
05-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Whoa!! Did Miss Jenna look good in her evening gown!!

DANG GONE!!! What a beauty!!

Yeah she looks amazing, she reminds me of Vanity in the face and hair.