PDA

View Full Version : XBiz Summit

SFTB
05-17-2012, 10:08 PM
XBiz was good, alot of good networking and seminars. I was kinda bummed not to see the TS Niche represented. After all these years, the webmasters still don't get that the buyers are what would be classified as "straight" male. Maybe next year.

MrsKellyPierce
05-17-2012, 10:12 PM
Xbiz is still very much the "boys club" they still think females are the big jackpots...

They were shocked at the Chicago Xbiz summit that gay men and transsexuals were the top earners on cam sites..

SFTB
05-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Xbiz is still very much the "boys club" they still think females are the big jackpots...

They were shocked at the Chicago Xbiz summit that gay men and transsexuals were the top earners on cam sites..

Kelly, anyone could have come, and I didnt see any TS representation in attendees or booths. Price wasn't an object, badges were free to industry with early registration. Travel, I know several TS single girl sites and networks that are based here.

MrsKellyPierce
05-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Kelly, anyone could have come, and I didnt see any TS representation in attendees or booths. Price wasn't an object, badges were free to industry with early registration. Travel, I know several TS single girl sites and networks that are based here.
Oh I know I went to the one in Chicago it was fun

Nikka
05-17-2012, 10:33 PM
r u a webmaster?

SFTB
05-17-2012, 10:41 PM
r u a webmaster?

Nikka, yes, been out for a couple years due to a sick parent. I turned you onto LiveJasmin when you were looking for a webcam site. Met the owners, really nice guys, was showing them LatinaTranny.com

WendyWilliams
05-17-2012, 11:02 PM
I was a speaker a few years back at the Florida summit and I know Seanchai was there as well as cutie Telly and a few other companies. When I asked about it this year they never replied LOL........

WendyWilliams
05-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Wait maybe that was AVN that year, now Im confused there are so many conventions LOL

SFTB
05-17-2012, 11:04 PM
I was a speaker a few years back at the Florida summit and I know Seanchai was there as well as cutie Telly and a few other companies. When I asked about it this year they never replied LOL........

Wendy, if we're all around next year ( 2012 mayan calendar did get revised, lol) let's do a panel.

Wendy Summers
05-17-2012, 11:09 PM
cutie Telly .......

hahaha I dig Telly - he likes to talk statistics. #talknerdytome

Nikka
05-17-2012, 11:12 PM
Nikka, yes, been out for a couple years due to a sick parent. I turned you onto LiveJasmin when you were looking for a webcam site. Met the owners, really nice guys, was showing them LatinaTranny.com

niceeeeeee :wiggle:

SFTB
05-17-2012, 11:17 PM
niceeeeeee :wiggle:

Nikka, the LiveJasmin peeps are doing some killer white label cam sites right now, you should check in with them. Be a subdomain for you under your site, really nice looking work.

GroobySteven
05-18-2012, 12:28 AM
That was the AVN one Wendy. They stopped running it that year, Xbiz do a far better job.
I was meant to be there but something else came up. We're sponsoring the London show and we'll be at Prague also. We usually sponsor the LA show also.

Far from being "boys club" Kelly, Xbiz has been open and progressive for our industry. There are a lot of women in the business who are part of these shows and Xbiz has always been very supportive of the TS niche.

SFTB
05-18-2012, 01:22 AM

Wendy, they are looking for speakers at the AVN toy convention in Vegas in Sept.

WendyWilliams
05-18-2012, 02:39 AM
Yea they contacted me months ago about it.

MrsKellyPierce
05-18-2012, 03:11 AM
That was the AVN one Wendy. They stopped running it that year, Xbiz do a far better job.
I was meant to be there but something else came up. We're sponsoring the London show and we'll be at Prague also. We usually sponsor the LA show also.

Far from being "boys club" Kelly, Xbiz has been open and progressive for our industry. There are a lot of women in the business who are part of these shows and Xbiz has always been very supportive of the TS niche.
I meant the the compnay owners that attend the Xbiz Summit

Not Xbiz it self...

GroobySteven
05-18-2012, 10:38 AM

Not Xbiz it self...

I can't speak for the Chicago one ... but I know most of the industry and those going to the Xbiz show are very receptive.

SFTB
05-18-2012, 01:21 PM

Not Xbiz it self...

The people I spoke with were cool and picking my brain about our niche. That's why I want to do a panel next time.