PDA

View Full Version : i am going to Iraq, DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reel_skillz
03-05-2006, 09:22 AM
Just decided to share that, 1-87 ft Drum, NY Light Infantry HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toro
03-05-2006, 11:44 AM
Nice thing you've been training at Ft. Drum for that icy Iraqi climate. Stay safe, watch your 6, and look out for the freaking camel spiders...lol. Come back in one piece.

DJ_Asia
03-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Good luck to you mate...be safe and come home alive and in one piece.

DJ Asia

gaiseric
03-05-2006, 03:39 PM
As one who works for the UK Armed Forces, I echo the sentiments of the previous posters. Come back safe and in one piece.

Queens Guy
03-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Thank you for your service.

I hope for the best for you. Have you seen the latest news about troop levels? They plan a major drawdown of troops. May you spend most of your time bored out of your mind in a camp far away from the action.

tubgirl
03-05-2006, 05:33 PM

I hope for the best for you. Have you seen the latest news about troop levels? They plan a major drawdown of troops. May you spend most of your time bored out of your mind in a camp far away from the action.

ditto on this post

Quinn
03-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Two words: sand fleas. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Keep your head down. Best of luck to you.

-Quinn

chefmike
03-05-2006, 09:34 PM
I wish you the best of luck for a safe and speedy return...and remember to watch yer ass and keep your powder dry...

Felicia Katt
03-05-2006, 09:35 PM
my hopes and best wishes for your safe return.

FK

callahac
03-05-2006, 10:44 PM
Be safe, man. Hooah!

tsntx
03-06-2006, 04:31 AM
Good luck to you mate...be safe and come home alive and in one piece.

DJ Asia

co- sign baby!!!!

tsntx
03-06-2006, 04:34 AM

ditto on this post

co-sign on this too :* thnx a million its brave men and women like you that allow me to be who i, and well probably you...want me to be!!! thnx babe!! - j

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-06-2006, 06:27 AM
Goodluck and stay safe over there sweety! :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

deebo
03-06-2006, 07:31 AM
be safe man

Caleigh
03-06-2006, 07:51 AM
be safe

Realgirls4me
03-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Good luck, watch yourself, and may your stint be short.

latrix67
03-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Good luck mate,
I was there in the 91 job (Op Granby) with the British Forces & again a few months ago.It's a thankless job but one we do with pride & honour for not only our country but our comrades as well.
Stay safe & come home no matter wher it may be.
L67

Oh, & If you get any Brit 'Rat Pack' dont eat the Primula 'Cheese Possesed' spread!!!

reel_skillz
03-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Thanks everyone for your support because 365+ days is a long ass time lol. 1-87 infantry Ft Drum, NY HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kramer
03-06-2006, 11:23 PM
God bless. Dont ever lose faith. 8)

Jamie Michelle
03-07-2006, 07:13 PM

Go up to your commanding officer and say something to the effect of:

"Sir, I have extensively investigated the matter of the 9/11 attacks, and having done so I know with 100% certainty that the enemy is very much within the highest levels of our 'own' government. I took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign *and domestic*. Thus having given said oath, if we are to fight against anyone it must be against George Bush, Jr., his administration, the complicitous Democrat leadership, and the globalist elite who give them their orders, for the crimes of mass-murder against U.S. citizens and High Treason against their country."

That ought to get you out of getting your ass shot off in a war of aggression to make rich and powerful elites even more rich and powerful.

Or, just tell your commanders another truth: that you like tranny cock. That will also keep you from getting your ass shot off to fight a war of aggression based upon lies.

Below are some documentation resources to help you out in this matter, and to keep you from being slaughtered as an ignorant pawn of rich and powerful lying elites:

"Why Indeed did the WTC Buildings Collapse?," Prof. Steven E. Jones, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University, to be contained in "The Hidden History of 9-11-2001," Research in Political Economy, Vol. 23, Paul Zarembka, editor (Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier, Spring 2006):

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"Thinking About 'Conspiracy Theories': 9/11 and JFK," Prof. James H. Fetzer, University of Minnesota, to be contained in 9/11 and the American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out, David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, editors (Northampton, Massachusetts: Olive Branch Press [an imprint of Interlink Publishing Group, Inc.], 2006) and in The 9/11 Conspiracy, James H. Fetzer, editor (Chicago, Illinois: Catfeet Press [an imprint of Open Court Publishing Company], forthcoming):

http://www.d.umn.edu/~jfetzer/fetzerexpandedx.doc

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/fetzerexpandedx.htm

"The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True," Prof. David Ray Griffin, based on a lecture given in New York, New York on October 15 and 16, 2005:

http://www.911review.com/articles/griffin/nyc1.html

For more on government-staged terrorism, see the below post by me:

"Documentation on Government-Staged Terrorism," September 30, 2005:

http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2&mforum=libertyandtruth

ian
03-07-2006, 07:43 PM
Or it could get him into big trouble before he goes out there.

Anyway take care reel_skillz.

Jamie Michelle
03-07-2006, 07:59 PM

If he tells his commanders the truth about him liking tranny cock it will merely get him discharged. If he tells them the truth about U.S. government-staged PsyOp terrorist attacks they might try to get him in trouble, but they will almost certainly still just discharge him because they don't want to draw attention to his cause by persecuting him.

Either way, it will keep him from being slaughtered as an ignorant pawn of rich and powerful lying elites in a war of aggression to make them even more rich and powerful.

scipio
03-07-2006, 08:45 PM

If he tells his commanders the truth about him liking tranny cock it will merely get him discharged. If he tells them the truth about U.S. government-staged PsyOp terrorist attacks they might try to get him in trouble, but they will almost certainly still just discharge him because they don't want to draw attention to his cause by persecuting him.

Either way, it will keep him from being slaughtered as an ignorant pawn of rich and powerful lying elites in a war of aggression to make them even more rich and powerful.

Maybe he actually likes and wants to keep his job. Your suggestions will just leave him unemployed.

There's a difference between hating war and hating the people in the war. He's a soldier. That's his job, and life. He didn't start the war. I disagree with this war too, but this isn't the place for your lecture.

Good luck mate. Take the high road back.

Jamie Michelle
03-07-2006, 09:03 PM

Maybe he actually likes and wants to keep his job. Your suggestions will just leave him unemployed.

There's a difference between hating war and hating the people in the war. He's a soldier. That's his job, and life. He didn't start the war. I disagree with this war too, but this isn't the place for your lecture.

Good luck mate. Take the high road back.

Unemployed? There is a thing called the private sector, wherein he can actually be productively employed voluntarily satisfying people's wants instead of subsisting as a parasite via the government theft and slavery called taxes.

As well, murdering innocent men, women, and children will thereby not be a part of his job requirement, i.e., as a part of a war of aggression based upon lies in order to make rich and powerful men even more rich and powerful.

Murdering people was also a part of Jeffrey Dahmer's life, but that doesn't make it right.

chefmike
03-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Murdering people was also a part of Jeffrey Dahmer's life, but that doesn't make it right.

It's a damn shame that he never invited you over...

Jamie Michelle
03-07-2006, 10:53 PM

I see that you desire that I would have been murdered by Jeffrey Dahmer. At least here you're letting people see your true nature.

chefmike
03-07-2006, 11:06 PM

I see that you desire that I would have been murdered by Jeffrey Dahmer. At least here you're letting people see your true nature.

I'm not picky...It wouldn't have to be Jeffrey...anyone would do...

marissaazts
03-07-2006, 11:28 PM
can we say PROZAC please double up the tinfoil on theat hat jamie

Jamie Michelle
03-07-2006, 11:30 PM

The fact that murder is in your heart was already established. The above post by you is merely redundant.

latrix67
03-08-2006, 12:06 AM

The fact that murder is in your heart was already established. The above post by you is merely redundant.
Try telling that to the widows of friend's of mine I have served with in Iraq who were MURDERED by Iraqi insurgents! Until you have seen the results of people who have been shot or blown up by whatever means,I suggest you keep your narrow minded opinions to yourself & shut the f*** up!!!
BTW,
And for someone to read the c*** you spouted when he is about to go somewhere he,in all honety,does'nt particulary want to got to anyway,to lay his life on the line for freedom is disheartening.
Do us all a favour-Slot yourself!

Jamie Michelle
03-08-2006, 12:48 AM

Try telling that to the widows of friend's of mine I have served with in Iraq who were MURDERED by Iraqi insurgents! Until you have seen the results of people who have been shot or blown up by whatever means,I suggest you keep your narrow minded opinions to yourself & shut the f*** up!!!
BTW,
And for someone to read the c*** you spouted when he is about to go somewhere he,in all honety,does'nt particulary want to got to anyway,to lay his life on the line for freedom is disheartening.

I'd be glad to explain to those widows the difference between murderously aggressive U.S. invaders and someone defending their sovereignty and their people by killing said invaders.

I suppose if someone broke into your house and started raping your wife that you would just roll up into a ball in the corner. Heaven forefend that you should actually kill the invader! Heavens no! Instead you should just roll up into a ball in a corner like the Iraqis are supposed to do. How dare they kill people invading their country!

If the U.S. were to be invaded by Iraqis, no doubt it would be utterly evil for U.S. citizens to kill the Iraqi invaders.

Jdeere562
03-08-2006, 01:59 AM

Be safe friend. Thanks for serving our country.

Jamie Michelle
03-08-2006, 02:13 AM

Yeah, thanks for helping to further enslave this country, and indeed the world.

Jdeere562
03-08-2006, 02:41 AM
[/quote]

Yeah, thanks for helping to further enslave this country, and indeed the world.[/quote]

You are welcome. I WILL continue to support our young folks being sent overseas. They did not choose the political decision. If you despise this country so much, feel free to move to another of your choice.

fishman33
03-08-2006, 02:49 AM

You ever sit down and consider how lucky you are to have people like reel_skills, L67, Quinn, etc who put their fucking life on the line so that you can sit in Florida and read your little conspiracy theory non-sense and make sweeping judgements about what an eveil fucking counrty YOU live in? Over in Iraq they'd cut your fuckin head off for living your life the way you do here in this country. Tell you what, why don't you put down the comic books for a few days and take a trip over to Iraq or Afghanistan and then come back and spew your bullshit. Atleast then you'd have a little credibility- and you could use the sun.

Why don't you go meet the insurgency, hang out with them, get to know them. Then, if by some miracle they hadn't cut your throat, you'd see the majority of the people they kill are fellow Iraqis.

Why don't you ask an Afghani woman if she'd like the Taliban back in control?

Why don't you ask the Kurds about what a wonderful human being Saddam is?

Let me know what you find out, because I've been there and I know and it would be interesting to see how you could twist it up.

Jesus, I can't believe I let this make me so angry. I served my time so that people could live there lives the way they see fit, and if that means taking that very freedom for granted then go right ahead and enjoy your time spent wearing your shitty wig and reading your garbage websites.

And don't bother replying to this, as far as I'm conscerned you dirt.

fishman33
03-08-2006, 02:52 AM

-Quinn

lol, if you pansies trained on the Island you'd have been ready for them!

Skillz, ditto Quinn's sentiment, but I'd advise you to keep your head up and on a swivel. Danger comes from everywhere.

Semper Fi!

Quinn
03-08-2006, 03:17 AM

-Quinn

lol, if you pansies trained on the Island you'd have been ready for them!

Skillz, ditto Quinn's sentiment, but I'd advise you to keep your head up and on a swivel. Danger comes from everywhere.

Semper Fi!

LMAO.... True enough.

Always Out Front!

callahac
03-08-2006, 03:50 AM

BTW,

I'd be glad to explain to those widows the difference between murderously aggressive U.S. invaders and someone defending their sovereignty and their people by killing said invaders.

I suppose if someone broke into your house and started raping your wife that you would just roll up into a ball in the corner. Heaven forefend that you should actually kill the invader! Heavens no! Instead you should just roll up into a ball in a corner like the Iraqis are supposed to do. How dare they kill people invading their country!

If the U.S. were to be invaded by Iraqis, no doubt it would be utterly evil for U.S. citizens to kill the Iraqi invaders.

Honestly, grow up. You have no idea how good you have it in the good ol US of A. We may not be perfect, but we are the best thing going.

Hooah!

Felicia Katt
03-08-2006, 04:11 AM
well, I think we know who in this thread could avoid military service via a section 8 LOL

Hate the war, but support the warriors. Protest the policy and those who made it, but protect those who are carrying it out.

FK

Jamie Michelle
03-08-2006, 04:51 AM

You ever sit down and consider how lucky you are to have people like reel_skills, L67, Quinn, etc who put their fucking life on the line so that you can sit in Florida and read your little conspiracy theory non-sense and make sweeping judgements about what an eveil fucking counrty YOU live in? Over in Iraq they'd cut your fuckin head off for living your life the way you do here in this country. Tell you what, why don't you put down the comic books for a few days and take a trip over to Iraq or Afghanistan and then come back and spew your bullshit. Atleast then you'd have a little credibility- and you could use the sun.

How very lucky I am that the government which rules over me invades other countries in an aggressive war based upon lies and mass-murders innocent men, women, and children in order to make rich and powerful elites even more rich and powerful.

Why don't you go meet the insurgency, hang out with them, get to know them. Then, if by some miracle they hadn't cut your throat, you'd see the majority of the people they kill are fellow Iraqis.

Why don't you ask an Afghani woman if she'd like the Taliban back in control?

Why don't you ask the Kurds about what a wonderful human being Saddam is?

Let me know what you find out, because I've been there and I know and it would be interesting to see how you could twist it up.

Jesus, I can't believe I let this make me so angry. I served my time so that people could live there lives the way they see fit, and if that means taking that very freedom for granted then go right ahead and enjoy your time spent wearing your shitty wig and reading your garbage websites.

And don't bother replying to this, as far as I'm conscerned you dirt.

No, you've served you time as an ignorant pawn of rich and powerful elites. It wasn't me who lied to you, but it is me who is now telling you the truth for a change.

The best "wars," from the globalists' perspective, are wars which are impossible to win. The so-called "War on Terrorism" itself presents the perfect enemy. An enemy which can never be defeated. Even if the U.S. government were to take out its own controlled creation, al-Qaeda, there will forever be some new "terrorist" group (i.e., PsyOps group) in which to fight against. And hence the "justification" for keeping society on a war-time basis (with all the loss in freedom and military contracts that implies) permanently.

For more on that as it specifically applies to the so-called "terrorism" in Iraq, see the below articles:

"Agent Provocateurs?--UK Soldiers Dressed as Iraqis Killing Local Police," Infowars.com, September 20, 2005:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/iraq/basra_agent_provocateurs.htm

"British Special Forces Caught Carrying Out Staged Terror In Iraq?--Media blackout shadows why black op soldiers were arrested," Paul Joseph Watson, PrisonPlanet.com, September 20, 2005:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2005/200905stagedterror.htm

"British 'Pseudo-Gang' Terrorists Exposed in Basra," Kurt Nimmo, September 20th, 2005:

http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=32

"Iran Leader Says U.S., Israel Behind Iraq Kidnaps," Reuters, July 13, 2004:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040713234441/http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=5652254

"Sick Strategies For Senseless Slaughter--The murderous fools are not trying to end the war; they're trying to keep it going as long as they can," John Kaminski, May 24, 2005:

http://warfolly.vzz.net/sickstrategies.html

"The Provocateur State: Is the CIA Behind the Iraqi 'Insurgents'--and Global Terrorism?," Frank Morales, WW4Report.com, May 10, 2005

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/MOR505A.html

"'Combat terrorism' by causing it," Imad Khadduri, May 16, 2005:

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/KHA505A.html

http://abutamam.blogspot.com/2005/05/combat-terrorism-by-causing-it.html

"Yet another instance of an American 'terrorist act' in Iraq ... ?," Imad Khadduri, May 23, 2005:

http://www.uruknet.info/?p=12024

From "UPI hears ...; Insider notes from United Press International for June 3" (UPI [United Press International], June 3, 2005 http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050603-021838-6491r.htm ):

""
U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.
""

"Iraqi Muslims Did Not Blow Up Christian Churches," Sam Hamod, August 1, 2004:

http://www.todaysalternativenews.com/index.php?event=link,150&values%5B0%5D=&values%5B1%5D=1776

http://www.todaysalternativenews.com/index.php?event=link,150&values[0]=&values[1]=1776

---

For documentation on the U.S. government-staged 9/11 PsyOp attacks, see the below resources:

"Why Indeed did the WTC Buildings Collapse?," Prof. Steven E. Jones, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Brigham Young University, to be contained in "The Hidden History of 9-11-2001," Research in Political Economy, Vol. 23, Paul Zarembka, editor (Amsterdam, Netherlands: Elsevier, Spring 2006):

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

"Thinking About 'Conspiracy Theories': 9/11 and JFK," Prof. James H. Fetzer, University of Minnesota, to be contained in 9/11 and the American Empire: Intellectuals Speak Out, David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, editors (Northampton, Massachusetts: Olive Branch Press [an imprint of Interlink Publishing Group, Inc.], 2006) and in The 9/11 Conspiracy, James H. Fetzer, editor (Chicago, Illinois: Catfeet Press [an imprint of Open Court Publishing Company], forthcoming):

http://www.d.umn.edu/~jfetzer/fetzerexpandedx.doc

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/fetzerexpandedx.htm

"The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True," Prof. David Ray Griffin, based on a lecture given in New York, New York on October 15 and 16, 2005:

http://www.911review.com/articles/griffin/nyc1.html

scipio
03-08-2006, 05:06 AM
You do any sort of anti-war cause serious damage, because it's easy for the hawks to show people like you as an example and lump all the SANE people in with you.

OF COURSE war is run by and for rich people and elites. So? It's been that way since the start of time. Everyone with half a brain on this board recognizes it. So what? You think it makes you some sort or one-person underground revolution or something? Please. Get a life.

A lot of what you say in terms of the cause or who runs the "war on terror" may be true.

But, among a population that is used to digesting small soundbites and quick appeals to emotion, the fact that you are such a dick about it immediately negates your argument to most people.

There is also no sense in demeaning those who have to carry out the policies. It just makes you look like an arsehole.

Jamie Michelle
03-08-2006, 05:14 AM
You do any sort of anti-war cause serious damage, because it's easy for the hawks to show people like you as an example and lump all the SANE people in with you.

In an insane world, the sanest of people are often accused of being mad.

"And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and a fool."--Plato

"It was ever thus, all through my life: whenever I have diverged from custom and principle and uttered a truth, the rule has been that the hearer hadn't strength of mind enough to believe it."--Mark Twain

OF COURSE war is run by and for rich people and elites. So? It's been that way since the start of time. Everyone with half a brain on this board recognizes it. So what? You think it makes you some sort or one-person underground revolution or something? Please. Get a life.

A lot of what you say in terms of the cause or who runs the "war on terror" may be true.

But, among a population that is used to digesting small soundbites and quick appeals to emotion, the fact that you are such a dick about it immediately negates your argument to most people.

There is also no sense in demeaning those who have to carry out the policies. It just makes you look like an arsehole.

I merely speak truth. If certain people find the truth to be demeaning to them, that is because they have lived a lie. The solution is to start living in truth.

scipio
03-08-2006, 05:24 AM
What is true to you may not be true to everyone.

Perhaps it is YOU that is living the lie.

Perhaps YOU are the one who has been deceived.

Are you now the sole arbiter of what is true, of what is righteous, of what is good? Perhaps you are in your own little world. Not in the real world, though.

So, perhaps it's YOU that should open your eyes.

Jamie Michelle
03-08-2006, 05:37 AM

That is illogical nonsense. If your above claim were true, then that would mean that truth itself could not exist, since then truth would have no objective meaning.

Yet truth, and knowledge of truth, exists. Whoever denies the existence of truth grants that truth does not exist. Yet, if truth does not exist, then the proposition "Truth does not exist" is true. And if there is anything true, then truth exists.

For more on that, see Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, First Part, Question 2, Article 1, Objection 3.

Are you now the sole arbiter of what is true, of what is righteous, of what is good? Perhaps you are in your own little world. Not in the real world, though.

Given your above epistemological relativism, you are in no position to lecture anyone on matters of truth.

Quinn
03-08-2006, 05:52 AM
I merely speak truth. If certain people find the truth to be demeaning to them, that is because they have lived a lie. The solution is to start living in truth.

Jamie Michelle,

Please understand that what I am about to ask you is not intended to attack or belittle you in any way, but rather represents an honest question that I ask anyone who routinely claims any sort of monopoly on truth:

What has your unique grasp of the truth (reality) allowed you to accomplish in the course of your life?

It has been my experiences that people who have a better understanding of reality almost always have the means to substantially affect that reality, whereas people who do not rarely affect much of anything – including their own lives.

-Quinn

scipio
03-08-2006, 05:54 AM

That is illogical nonsense. If your above claim were true, then that would mean that truth itself could not exist, since then truth would have no objective meaning.

Yet truth, and knowledge of truth, exists. Whoever denies the existence of truth grants that truth does not exist. Yet, if truth does not exist, then the proposition "Truth does not exist" is true. And if there is anything true, then truth exists.

For more on that, see Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, First Part, Question 2, Article 1, Objection 3.

Given your above epistemological relativism, you are in no position to lecture anyone on matters of truth.

Bollocks. That's just philosophical masturbation.

Truth can be relative. You think it must be absolute.

Once you start living in the real world, you may recognize its lack of absolutes.

Shades of grey, baby.

Jamie Michelle
03-08-2006, 05:55 AM

Jamie Michelle,

Please understand that what I am about to ask you is not intended to attack or belittle you in any way, but rather represents an honest question that I ask anyone who routinely claims any sort of monopoly on truth:

What has your unique grasp of the truth (reality) allowed you to accomplish in the course of your life?

It has been my experiences that people who have a better understanding of reality almost always have the means to substantially affect that reality, whereas people who do not rarely affect much of anything – including their own lives.

-Quinn

My grasp of the truth has allowed me to awaken many people.

Jamie Michelle
03-08-2006, 05:58 AM

Bollocks. That's just philosophical masturbation.

Truth can be relative. You think it must be absolute.

Once you start living in the real world, you may recognize its lack of absolutes.

Shades of grey, baby.

I gave logical proof that there can be no such thing as "relative truth." See above. Either something is true, or it is not.

But as I previously said, given your epistemological relativism, you are in no position to lecture anyone on matters of truth.

scipio
03-08-2006, 06:01 AM
I must tell you that epistemological relativism really turns me on. Stop teasing.

fishman33
03-08-2006, 07:52 AM
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Ok, one last time and then I wash my hands of you. All you did with all that nonsense was prove my point. You live in a country that let's you talk about the faults of your government and read and post to these ridiculous sites that spread all this bullshit- really sounds like your 'enslaved' by your government to me. I'll leave your cross dressing nature aside, as that isn't acceptible anywhere in the middle east (nor is anyones behaviour who reads/posts here, so we'll leave that aside). It's obvious to me that you've never left this country, and if you have I'd be willing to bet your one of those spoiled little rich kids who spend the Summers in Paris and the Falls in the Alps. Go and see the living conditions of the Kurds in Northern Iraq or the Bosnians and then come talk to me. Let's pretend you were female, imagine never being able to persue an education, have a job, be an INDIVIDUAL. And I'm not saying we went to war for all the right reasons, but good has come (as well as some bad). If you don't think the world is a better place with out Saddam in control of the 5th largest military in the world then your crazy.

Anyway, enjoy your fantasy world. I'm glad the blood, sweat, and tears of the people who served before, with and after me could provide it for you. Your welcome.

ps- For those from abroad, I'm not trying to say we are the best. I've been to France, Germany, Canada, Japan and the UK and they are all wonderful places. I just get sick when one of these fuckers who live comfy lives and have never seen how the other half lives bitch and moan about every little thing.

GroobySteven
03-08-2006, 08:39 AM
Realisitically though, we'd be better putting Saddam back in power and getting the fuck outta there. I know it can't be done but if this was Sim-President game, that would be the call.
seanchai

GroobySteven
03-08-2006, 08:50 AM

Well said - post of the week!!!
seanchai

latrix67
03-08-2006, 09:39 AM

Jamie Michelle,

-Quinn

My grasp of the truth has allowed me to awaken many people.

Well,you have'nt awoken many people here,Just sent them to sleep with all your BULLSHIT!

Quinn
03-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Realisitically though, we'd be better putting Saddam back in power and getting the fuck outta there. I know it can't be done but if this was Sim-President game, that would be the call.
seanchai

Seriously..... Fear of what's happening now is precisely why Bush senior chose not to topple Saddam's regime in the first Gulf War. Politically speaking, the current situation in Iraq presents a no-win scenario for the long-term. Many analysts now predict that within 10 years, Iran will be running southern Iraq as a satellite state, Iraq's Kurds will have achieved an even larger measure of independence (possibly even outright independence), and central Iraq will simply founder.

-Quinn

latrix67
03-08-2006, 09:55 PM
seanchai

Seriously..... Fear of what's happening now is precisely why Bush senior chose not to topple Saddam's regime in the first Gulf War. Politically speaking, the current situation in Iraq presents a no-win scenario for the long-term. Many analysts now predict that within 10 years, Iran will be running southern Iraq as a satellite state, Iraq's Kurds will have achieved an even larger measure of independence (possibly even outright independence), and central Iraq will simply founder.

-Quinn
Agreed. I think tho the 'threat' of WMD's still lingered on from Saddam's legacy & that his relentless refusal & dodging of UN Inspectors only fueled the fire.We dont have the resources anymore to 'police' the worlds hotspots & that manpower is going to be overstretched in the long run.
That in it's own will only bolster other countries like Iran to attempt a take over of Iraq.In the long run,they will have won the Iran/Iraq war without a shot being fired.I have even heard speculation from sources in my circles that some,if not all,of the Iraqi insurgents are being backed by Iran in a effort to de-stabilise the region even more than it is & even force a UN withdrawl from the region.

latrix67
03-08-2006, 10:06 PM

Actually,it wont get him 'merely discharged'! He will be court martialled & do time in a military prison & to follow he will be given a dishonorable discharge which will be on his permanent record & open to all future employers.I knew o a gay military policeman & that is EXACTLY what happened to him! After 10 months in a military nick. He later commited suicide!

Quinn
03-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Agreed. I think tho the 'threat' of WMD's still lingered on from Saddam's legacy & that his relentless refusal & dodging of UN Inspectors only fueled the fire.We dont have the resources anymore to 'police' the worlds hotspots & that manpower is going to be overstretched in the long run.
That in it's own will only bolster other countries like Iran to attempt a take over of Iraq.In the long run,they will have won the Iran/Iraq war without a shot being fired.I have even heard speculation from sources in my circles that some,if not all,of the Iraqi insurgents are being backed by Iran in a effort to de-stabilise the region even more than it is & even force a UN withdrawl from the region.

I 've heard something similar in that the vast majority of funding and logistical support is now coming from Iran. Specifically, the new IED's that the insurgents are using, which employ shaped charges, have been linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guard. While shaped charges have been around since WWII, these devices are extremely sophisticated by any measure and are well beyond the capability of any indigenous manufacturer.

There's no doubt that the Iranians are holding all of the cards, both in Iraq and in their current confrontation over their nuclear program.

-Quinn

Jamie Michelle
03-08-2006, 10:50 PM
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Ok, one last time and then I wash my hands of you. All you did with all that nonsense was prove my point. You live in a country that let's you talk about the faults of your government and read and post to these ridiculous sites that spread all this bullshit- really sounds like your 'enslaved' by your government to me. I'll leave your cross dressing nature aside, as that isn't acceptible anywhere in the middle east (nor is anyones behaviour who reads/posts here, so we'll leave that aside). It's obvious to me that you've never left this country, and if you have I'd be willing to bet your one of those spoiled little rich kids who spend the Summers in Paris and the Falls in the Alps. Go and see the living conditions of the Kurds in Northern Iraq or the Bosnians and then come talk to me. Let's pretend you were female, imagine never being able to persue an education, have a job, be an INDIVIDUAL. And I'm not saying we went to war for all the right reasons, but good has come (as well as some bad). If you don't think the world is a better place with out Saddam in control of the 5th largest military in the world then your crazy.

Anyway, enjoy your fantasy world. I'm glad the blood, sweat, and tears of the people who served before, with and after me could provide it for you. Your welcome.

ps- For those from abroad, I'm not trying to say we are the best. I've been to France, Germany, Canada, Japan and the UK and they are all wonderful places. I just get sick when one of these fuckers who live comfy lives and have never seen how the other half lives bitch and moan about every little thing.

Because other places in the world contain injustices is no reason for not fighting against the injustices in this country. Indeed, it is all the more reason to fight said injustices in this country, as they serve as a further example of what happens when injustices are allowed to continue unpunished.

Yet the U.S. government groomed and put Saddam Hussein into power as the leader of the state of Iraq (in the U.S.-supported-and-funded Ba'ath party), as he showed good leadership skills and an ability to work closely with the U.S. government during his period as an CIA assassin in the Ba'ath party. In one of his assassination assignments Saddam was shot in the leg--this occured during Saddam's attempted assassination of Iraqi Prime Minister Abdul Karim Qassim in 1959 (the Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saddam_Hussein gives a few details of this incident).

The Ba'athists finally came into power in a bloody U.S.-funded coup in 1963. As the BBC recounts:

""
The coup that brought the Ba'ath Party to power in 1963 was celebrated by the United States.

The CIA had a hand in it. They had funded the Ba'ath Party--of which Saddam Hussein was a young member--when it was in opposition.

US diplomat James Akins served in the Baghdad Embassy at the time.

"I knew all the Ba'ath Party leaders and I liked them," he told me.

"The CIA were definitely involved in that coup. We saw the rise of the Ba'athists as a way of replacing a pro-Soviet government with a pro-American one and you don't get that chance very often.

"Sure, some people were rounded up and shot but these were mostly communists so that didn't bother us".
""

("Saddam's parallel universe," Allan Little, BBC, January, 2003 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/2694885.stm .)

First the rhetoric about invading Iraq was because Iraq was supposed to have been involved in the 9/11 attacks, but absolutely no evidence of that could be produced so that line was dropped. Then it was because Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, but no such weapons have been found, so that line has been dropped. Now it's about "liberating" the Iraqi people--how absolutely selfless and thoughtful Bush & Co. are to spend billions of U.S. tax-payers' money and sacrifice thousands of U.S. soldiers' lives in the effort to free the Iraqi people by taking their personal firearms away. I suppose the next thing Bush & Co. are going to do is sell all their worldly possessions, donate the proceeds to charity and join a monastary.

But anyone parrotting the "liberation" line is either a truly ignorant person or a lying sycophant--the same goes with the other lines, as well. This war has not the slightest thing in the world to do with "liberating" the Iraqi people--other than liberating them from their oil reserves and strategic military real-estate. We have this Presidential administration's own official statements regarding their intent to invade Iraq made almost exactly one year before the 9/11 attacks, saying in their official policy report that they would still invade Iraq even if Saddam and his regime no longer existed. So this invasion has not the slightest thing in the world to do with Saddam or whatever political system was in operation in that country--the U.S. was going to invade Iraq no matter what.

Below are particularly relevant excerpts from the document "Rebuilding America's Defenses--Strategy, Forces and Resources For a New Century: A Report of The Project for the New American Century," September 2000 ( http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf ):

Page 14 (or 26 in the PDF browser):

"While the unresolved conflict with Iraq provides the immediate justification, the need for a substantial American force presence in the Gulf transcends the issue of the regime of Saddam Hussein."

Page 17 (or 29 in the PDF browser):

"From an American perspective, the value of such bases would endure even should Saddam pass from the scene."

Also:

Page 51 (or 63 in the PDF browser):

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event--like a new Pearl Harbor."

And they got their "new Pearl Harbor" twelve months later. How very fortunate for them and their globe-dominating "Project."

Below are the June 3, 1997 signers of the Project for the New American Century's Statement of Principles ( http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm ):

Elliott Abrams
Gary Bauer
William J. Bennett
Jeb Bush
Dick Cheney
Eliot A. Cohen
Midge Decter
Paula Dobriansky
Steve Forbes
Aaron Friedberg
Francis Fukuyama
Frank Gaffney
Fred C. Ikle
Donald Kagan
Zalmay Khalilzad
I. Lewis Libby
Norman Podhoretz
Dan Quayle
Peter W. Rodman
Stephen P. Rosen
Henry S. Rowen
Donald Rumsfeld
Vin Weber
George Weigel
Paul Wolfowitz

See also:

"U.S. Harbored Terrorists to Bolster Its Case," Matt Bivens, Moscow Times, March 15, 2004, Page 8 http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2004/03/15/007.html

"Secret Bechtel Documents Reveal: Yes, It Is About Oil," David Lindorff, CounterPunch, April 9, 2003 http://www.counterpunch.org/lindorff04092003.html

"Crude Vision: How Oil Interests Obscured US Government Focus On Chemical Weapons Use by Saddam Hussein," Jim Vallette, Steve Kretzmann and Daphne Wysham, Sustainable Energy and Economy Network/Institute for Policy Studies, 2nd edition: August 13, 2002 http://www.ips-dc.org/crudevision , http://www.seen.org/pages/reports/crude.shtml

latrix67
03-09-2006, 12:28 AM

I 've heard something similar in that the vast majority of funding and logistical support is now coming from Iran. Specifically, the new IED's that the insurgents are using, which employ shaped charges, have been linked to Iran's Revolutionary Guard. While shaped charges have been around since WWII, these devices are extremely sophisticated by any measure and are well beyond the capability of any indigenous manufacturer.

There's no doubt that the Iranians are holding all of the cards, both in Iraq and in their current confrontation over their nuclear program.

-QuinnHaving done EOD as a part of my trade,the IED's & other munitions we are coming across do seem to be newer than what you'd expect for a bunch of rag-tag terrorists.And the intel they are using to attack their targets suggests more rescourses on the ground.
In the last one ,we came across split open russian CBU's containing very degraded AP bomblets like the old Russian 'green parrot'.
They were very unstable & had to be blown 'in-situ'
L67

Jamie Michelle
03-09-2006, 01:43 AM

-QuinnHaving done EOD as a part of my trade,the IED's & other munitions we are coming across do seem to be newer than what you'd expect for a bunch of rag-tag terrorists.And the intel they are using to attack their targets suggests more rescourses on the ground.
In the last one ,we came across split open russian CBU's containing very degraded AP bomblets like the old Russian 'green parrot'.
L67

The best "wars," from the globalists' perspective, are wars which are impossible to win. The so-called "War on Terrorism" itself presents the perfect enemy. An enemy which can never be defeated. Even if the U.S. government were to take out its own controlled creation, al-Qaeda, there will forever be some new "terrorist" group (i.e., PsyOps group) in which to fight against. And hence the "justification" for keeping society on a war-time basis (with all the loss in freedom and military contracts that implies) permanently.

For more on that as it specifically applies to the so-called "terrorism" in Iraq, see the below articles:

"Agent Provocateurs?--UK Soldiers Dressed as Iraqis Killing Local Police," Infowars.com, September 20, 2005:

"British Special Forces Caught Carrying Out Staged Terror In Iraq?--Media blackout shadows why black op soldiers were arrested," Paul Joseph Watson, PrisonPlanet.com, September 20, 2005:

"British 'Pseudo-Gang' Terrorists Exposed in Basra," Kurt Nimmo, September 20th, 2005:

http://web.archive.org/web/20040713234441/http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=5652254

"Sick Strategies For Senseless Slaughter--The murderous fools are not trying to end the war; they're trying to keep it going as long as they can," John Kaminski, May 24, 2005:

"The Provocateur State: Is the CIA Behind the Iraqi 'Insurgents'--and Global Terrorism?," Frank Morales, WW4Report.com, May 10, 2005

"Yet another instance of an American 'terrorist act' in Iraq ... ?," Imad Khadduri, May 23, 2005:

From "UPI hears ...; Insider notes from United Press International for June 3," United Press International (UPI), June 3, 2005 http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050603-021838-6491r.htm :

""
U.S. intelligence officers are reporting that some of the insurgents in Iraq are using recent-model Beretta 92 pistols, but the pistols seem to have had their serial numbers erased. The numbers do not appear to have been physically removed; the pistols seem to have come off a production line without any serial numbers. Analysts suggest the lack of serial numbers indicates that the weapons were intended for intelligence operations or terrorist cells with substantial government backing. Analysts speculate that these guns are probably from either Mossad or the CIA. Analysts speculate that agent provocateurs may be using the untraceable weapons even as U.S. authorities use insurgent attacks against civilians as evidence of the illegitimacy of the resistance.
""

http://www.todaysalternativenews.com/index.php?event=link,150&values%5B0%5D=&values%5B1%5D=1776

http://www.todaysalternativenews.com/index.php?event=link,150&values[0]=&values[1]=1776

---

Quinn
03-09-2006, 01:49 AM
Having done EOD as a part of my trade,the IED's & other munitions we are coming across do seem to be newer than what you'd expect for a bunch of rag-tag terrorists.And the intel they are using to attack their targets suggests more rescourses on the ground.
L67

Damn, that’s some serious shit. Still, I’m not surprised to hear that they are cannibalizing Russian CBUs. I’ve heard that some of the newer IEDs being used against armor appear to be recently manufactured in a factory, even incorporating passive infrared triggers and explosively formed projectiles. Have you come across anything like this?

-Quinn

Jamie Michelle
03-09-2006, 01:56 AM
Having done EOD as a part of my trade,the IED's & other munitions we are coming across do seem to be newer than what you'd expect for a bunch of rag-tag terrorists.And the intel they are using to attack their targets suggests more rescourses on the ground.
L67

Damn, that’s some serious shit. Still, I’m not surprised to hear that they are cannibalizing Russian CBUs. I’ve heard that some of the newer IEDs being used against armor appear to be recently manufactured in a factory, even incorporating passive infrared triggers and explosively formed projectiles. Have you come across anything like this?

-Quinn

Here's some truth to fuel your cognitive dissonance:

From "UPI hears ...; Insider notes from United Press International for June 3," United Press International (UPI), June 3, 2005 http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050603-021838-6491r.htm :

""
""

---

Jdeere562
03-09-2006, 03:25 AM

Sounds like talking out of both sides of the mouth to me. Jamie is probably also one of those that protests dead soldiers funerals in the USA. The government supporting gays made God kill them. WTF is wrong with you Jamie? Wishing the young man here a good send off and support from home. You turned this into your own spam/crazy thread. Ever hear of respect? (doctor in a white coat might be good for you) The reports of a lobodomy doing no good almost had me won over until now.

Jamie Michelle
03-09-2006, 03:33 AM

Sounds like talking out of both sides of the mouth to me. Jamie is probably also one of those that protests dead soldiers funerals in the USA. The government supporting gays made God kill them. WTF is wrong with you Jamie? Wishing the young man here a good send off and support from home. You turned this into your own spam/crazy thread. Ever hear of respect? (doctor in a white coat might be good for you) The reports of a lobodomy doing no good almost had me won over until now.

Yes, I have heard of respect. That's why I don't respect murderers, since said murderers don't respect the victims they murder.

Jdeere562
03-09-2006, 03:45 AM
[/quote]
Yes, I have heard of respect. That's why I don't respect murderers, since said murderers don't respect the victims they murder.[/quote]

Leave the country you obviously despise so much. It's that simple. There HAS to be soooo much more waiting on the other side for you. Try some of those sand fleas as pets.

latrix67
03-09-2006, 10:48 AM
L67

-Quinn
Thankfully,not as yet.Most of the mines & stuff now are made of plastic & very hard to detect.And Spanish in origin,built before the Anti Mine treaty came in.Have'nt done EOD now for a few years so my knowledge is a bit rusty.
Here's a photo of the stae of a Kuwait'i dump & there are a lot more like it.
L67