PDA

View Full Version : 'Agent Tranny 007' Party Saturday, March 25!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
03-05-2006, 04:43 AM
Here is the next big one folks-

Looking forward to this theme and the special guest star will be...

DRUMROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PLEASE...

Miss Gia Darling!

Should be lots of fun!

tsntx
03-05-2006, 04:48 AM
oooooooooooooooh fuck im jealous.. bond girl themes r the coolest... fuck i wish i was in nyc that weekend.. instead im going to be rolling around in a wedding dress fro my vma recreation on like a virgin medley for "madonna-rama" but id rather be in nyc for the bond thing ... damn damnitty damn :D

*Kiely_Marie*
03-05-2006, 05:25 AM
*STICKY*

Queens Guy
03-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Bond carried a Walther PPK.

I couldn't help but notice that Allanah is packing a bigger gun. :wink:

Caleigh
03-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Allanah, where did you get those pasties?!

My gf was online shopping for some and she
couldn't find a decent selection anywhere. Is
there a store here in NYC that has a good selection?

ps of course the invite is great as always

Ecstatic
03-06-2006, 05:56 AM
Outstanding poster, Allanah. I am jealous of your photographer/graphic artist's remarkable skill, every time, and this one is exceptional.

If my back holds out this time (so sorry I missed the geisha event for my back being out), I plan to attend.

BTW, this being a spy theme...are trench coats allowed? :lol: 8)

tsfarrah
03-06-2006, 12:32 PM
hi Allanah

007 theme looks great!

i'm gonna be in NYC april 26th - 3oth

does any of your next parties fall in that time?

I've got to get to at least one of them!

be great to catch up too xx

vanished
03-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Allanah, thanks for the excitement you've brought to the tg scene both for admirers and girls, professionals and customers, boys and girls! There is no one more beautiful than you - if I win the lottery, I will marry you!

deadrickjame
03-10-2006, 05:51 AM
don't forget............fluff guy for hire.CHEAP.................no,inexpensive. well experienced with references. Guaranteed to add 1 or 2 lbs. to your party pics(not to mention WIDER smiles on youse goils faces)You can walk tall with your head up in the air. SEE...........i'm stalking you already. see me in the tenderloin, deadrickjames. emailme..........XXXOOO :peanutbutter :banghead :peanutbutter

miafever1
03-11-2006, 07:52 AM
Hi Allanh,

Sorry that I am attacking you with emails but I really wondering and want to make sure I am ready for your party. What would you suggest a girl to wear? Would the James Bond movie girl theme be appropriate?
love ya
Mia

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2006, 07:54 AM
darling- it is no attack at all ;)

i welcome all of your emails!

when in doubt- just pull an amanda lepore and show up naked with just heels and a purse!

but if u want to wear clothes- i am sure anythign you choose will look fabulous!

looking forward to meeting you!

boogiecrew
03-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Allanah,

My girlfriend and I are going to be in NYC this weekend and were thinking about coming to your party, but we just wanted to see if it were ok for GG's to attend your party? Also, what is the dress code like? What time does it really get rolling and how late does it usually last?
Thanks a bunch.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-25-2006, 01:41 AM
everyone is welcomed love

no dress code-

open from 10pm-4am

should be lots of fun!!!